SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

I gave up, I've ordered another wiring harness from eBay from a breakers. It has all of the correct NC31 fittings.

Tomorrow I will strip my bike and pull the current harness off, I'll create a wiring diagram whilst I'm pulling it off so I can hopefully try and figure out why it was in the state it was.

After spending three hours with a very experienced motorcycle mechanic at a local breakers today he took a look at my bike and said the rectifier that was on it isn't solid enough to handle the high power output of the CB400 and he has no idea why it's there in the first place.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as previous owner n urself maintain the bike properly, honda engine bulletproof insya Allah.

Honda Wave S125 (Mortal Kombat) FX 6045J [06-07]

Spark 135 (Transformers Cybertron) FBB 7182C [07-11]

Super 4 Spec III (Monster Energy III Red) FBB 2783B [08-11]

Honda Wave S125 FV 3157A [09-12]

FZ1S FBD 3365H [11-14]

Spark 135 (Yamaha Camel) FBB 4---M [10-current]

Honda CBR900RRR (Honda Repsol) FX 4---K [10-current]

Suzuki Bandit GSF1250K9 (20th Anniversary) FBE 8---R [14-current]

• 2 weeks later...

Good choice! Super 4 Just nice for singapore traffic, can lane split and cruise comfortably.

Go for spec 1. Buy high sell high. My spec 1 after some restoration work with COE till 2020 will depreciate about $100 per month assuming I scrap it and get nothing back at the end of the day. The bike complements my car perfectly and is a good training bike to prep for class 2 next year.

I bought a spec 1 cos I understand parts are cheaper and more readily available than version S/R. The repair bill for version S may even go into the thousands if engine work is involved.

More importantly check number of owners and service history. 2A bikes tend to be used as transition bikes so owners may neglect maintenance and pass on the problem to the next owner.

Edited by kw79

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All & Rider,

Thank you for reading and have a good day.

Somepart have left over in the store-room and did not clear off when sell off the bike.

CB400SF*:

a. Brake pump only for Front wheel. Bought form Car/bike Scarp industrial located at sungei kadut, as my pre S4 brake no function very well, I thought is the pump spoilt, so buy one thinking to change. At the end is brake pad worn out. Bought at $60, sell it at $30 for people who need it or for replacement.

b. 1 Pair Original S4 mirror, take out form my previous S4. Sell it at $30.

* Take all at $55.

All above selling price is FIX, i already give my best offer.

Thank you for reading, and if interested, you can reach me at 81022843 by call, SMS or whatsapp.

Ride Fast, Think Safe;

Ride Safe, Arrive Alive;

Give way, Be patient;

Love your family, Love your life!:cheeky:

Dear Bros..

i'm truely appreciate if you could advise me what is the problem when my Honda Super 4 spec2 speedometer and mileage turn on & off frequently while engine is running(either idealing or riding).Would it be due to battery issue or wiring?

Thanks a lot..

if your bike is running fine when it happens then you should check the connector and wiring in your headlight.

2012 - 2015: Honda CB400 Spec3

Hi guys,

I have a set of Streetbox for sale... Comes in a pair with black springs. Selling due to upgrading..

Please note that they are still installed on my bike. I will only confirm sale upon receipt of desposit from buyer, then order my new shocks online, and transfer the Streetbox shocks to buyer when my new shocks arrive... About 7 to 14 days upon order.

Looking at $550.00.

Bought from Motoworld at $950 2 years ago...

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Whatsapp Darren: 93863213 :)

Below is short write up from Hyperpro.com :-

STREETBOX!

Hyperpro emphasizes the importance of good suspension. A good suspension setup gives more comfort, but even more important it gives more safety while riding the bike.

A shorter braking distance, more stability in the curves even with a passenger on board.

The new HYPERPRO STREETBOX! is a concept which combines all these benefits in a affordable way. The STREETBOX! is for bikers riding for example a Z750, Bandit, Hornet or… who don’t want to invest too much on expensive suspension, but still want to profit of the benefits of a improved suspension and want to have a good ride.

The HYPERPRO STREETBOX! contains a emulsion shock with rebound adjustment.:deal:

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's the thing. I recently met with an accident and my spark got totaled. So I'm thinking of changing to a class 2a bike and I'm stuck between the revo and spec 3. Heard some pros and cons about the 2 bike but still I a dilemma , so hoping to get some answers here! Thanks in advance for the help guys!

Never ride faster than your Angel can fly.

CBR 400RRN

Okay, here's the thing. I recently met with an accident and my spark got totaled. So I'm thinking of changing to a class 2a bike and I'm stuck between the revo and spec 3. Heard some pros and cons about the 2 bike but still I a dilemma , so hoping to get some answers here! Thanks in advance for the help guys!

Same would really be interested to know the differences.

Read up on individual thread.. Info is more than enough..

s4 to me is like over priced nowadays. If it is meant only as a form of transport, why not continue with 2b?

May 2005 - July 2007: Honda Phantom TA200 (FU 3*** S)

July 2007 - Dec 2016: Honda CB400 Spec III (FBB 7***X)

Dec 2016 - Aug 2017: Yamaha FZ1N (FBD 4***E)

Aug 2017 - Present: Kawasaki Z1000SX (FBF 6***B)

Boono :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Dear All,

I have get new CB 400 SF, but ther is a problem with speedometer.

As i know inside the original speedometer there is speed sensor (limiter)

I want to ask:

1. Is any one here change the speedometer with after market speedo like KOSO with speed sensor ?

2. can cb 400 operated normally withot original speedo?

thank you before i really need help now.

10610729_647240825383671_8667289549922901914_n.jpg

Dear All,

I have get new CB 400 SF, but ther is a problem with speedometer.

As i know inside the original speedometer there is speed sensor (limiter)

I want to ask:

1. Is any one here change the speedometer with after market speedo like KOSO with speed sensor ?

2. can cb 400 operated normally withot original speedo?

thank you before i really need help now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]311692[/ATTACH]

just curious, is there any reason why u must use aftermarket speedo?

holy **** is that even superfour with busa and R1 mod hahaha. from what i got to know from bikeshops you can cauz previously i enquired about getting a new meter but the installation is very tedious. the only thing is aftermarket meter does not have HISS light indication.

anyway if you are interested in getting an original aftermarket meter board you can let me know. i only got the board though..

DSC_02101.jpg