SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

Halo guy's Virus suggesting the kulai trip on 3rd july.How about it Guys? Btw great gathering last wknd, hope can get the same numbers of riders or more on the next trip. Time will be night around 2130 to 2200 i will update everyone when i comfirm the timing with virus.

Pls Fill up the slot below.

1.Maxbg12

2.Virus

3.Latino

4.mr grumpy

5.Mugentis

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"]Halo guy's Virus suggesting the kulai trip on 3rd july.How about it Guys? Btw great gathering last wknd, hope can get the same numbers of riders or more on the next trip. Time will be night around 2130 to 2200 i will update everyone when i comfirm the timing with virus.

Pls Fill up the slot below.[/color][/size]

1.Maxbg12

2.Virus

3.Latino

4.mr grumpy

5. Mugentis

bike run in lei.....wait i kena left far2 away....haha!!

Past Rides:

May 2006-Oct 2007 - Honda wave 125R

July 2007-Feb 2010- Yamaha TZM

May 2009-Feb 2010- Yamaha 125Z

Jan 2010-Aug 2010 - Yamaha R15

Current Rides:

June 2010-current - Yamaha R125

Jonchow: according to manual, it automatocally uses the reserve when needed, and the speedometer there will show.. Indicated by an "F" then the mileage that u are running on reserve. Aft top up full tank, it will continue to be like that for abt 5km, then go back to normal mileage meter..

It also says that full tank capacity is 12L, of which, 2L is reserve. Which means u can use 10L before u hit reserve. But they quite kiasu lah, before 9.5L, its indicated that using reserve liao.. Haha..

Anyway info is just from manual, anything wrong or inaccurate, fellow r15-ians pls correct accordingly. :p

Thanks alot for the info, appreciate it! :thumb: but what i am curious is whether the fuel reserve gets used up first when you top up full tank? e.g. use the 2L reserve first before using the new 'top up fuel'

Anyone wanna go jb(gp) by 2nd link tonite? not far, n can watch soccer at there. ur bike is safe,cos beside u only n can eat too..

sms mi 96820057 if anyone wanna go

98 - 7529

00 - 6543

02 - 2488

02 - 4xx1, 3560

06 - 1xx1, 3560

Great power without control n brakes = zero!

Check with latino. we are not going that fast bro...:angel:

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

Eh tonight coffee session leh! Gt a fren just pass gt a bike so wanna know more ppl

Speed is about control, control comes from your wrist.

An accident will cause you to lose your wrist, which in turns leads to losing control and eventually speed.

Think twice before twisting your wrist.

Jonchow: i would think it doesnt use up first. It just tops it up, meaning its actually all the same tank. Just that below the lvl, it considers it as reserve.

Just my guess as i dont see any reserve tanks. Could be wrong. Haha..

Anyway guys.. My bike got weird sound when accelerating.. Like as if got smth rubbing against it somewhere. Sounds abrasive to me, not knocking. Also, sound isnt there when the throttle is off. Only when i throttle then will hv. Any comments on this?

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

Jonchow: i would think it doesnt use up first. It just tops it up, meaning its actually all the same tank. Just that below the lvl, it considers it as reserve.

Just my guess as i dont see any reserve tanks. Could be wrong. Haha..

Anyway guys.. My bike got weird sound when accelerating.. Like as if got smth rubbing against it somewhere. Sounds abrasive to me, not knocking. Also, sound isnt there when the throttle is off. Only when i throttle then will hv. Any comments on this?

sounds like chain lubrication prob to me... hope it helps

speed at a turn of the wrist

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee456/ernsy/DSCF3701.jpg

Mr grumpy: really? I was toying with that idea too, but i thought if it was the chain, then the sound would be constant, irregardless whether i throttle or not?

Mr grumpy: really? I was toying with that idea too, but i thought if it was the chain, then the sound would be constant, irregardless whether i throttle or not?

when u change gear got the sound? if hv oso mostly is chain

98 - 7529

00 - 6543

02 - 2488

02 - 4xx1, 3560

06 - 1xx1, 3560

Lower gear dont have.. Only from

gear 3 or 4 onwards, and only when throttling, then will have.. :/

its not very fast also, but its a constant rhythm.. Even at 80km/hr i can count the beats..

its not very fast also, but its a constant rhythm.. Even at 80km/hr i can count the beats..

Check ur chain is it too loose n check ur spocket teeths is wearing too much. if both ok, den hv to c ur bike den can tell or send to bike shop hehehe

98 - 7529

00 - 6543

02 - 2488

02 - 4xx1, 3560

06 - 1xx1, 3560

oh cos the problem u have sounds similar to mine when chain not lubricated enuf, so u can try. no harm lubricating anyways :)

speed at a turn of the wrist

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee456/ernsy/DSCF3701.jpg

Ok.. Thanks to all who replied to my qtn anyway! Need to bring it for chg of eo also lah.. HL really need to mk appt ah? Cannot just walk in?

won't la haha! i follow behind u be your safety ociffer!

An accident will cause you to lose your wrist, which in turns leads to losing control and eventually speed.

sounds like chain lubrication prob to me... hope it helps

try checking your chain guard screw is it too close to the chain or not, coz the last time i got this as well then the fella from my bike shop helped me adjust and voila sound is gone