SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

hmm. or u can buy the end can already fitted wit the race baffle from mjsperformance.com.. beta than modifying the stock end can.. in case need to go inspection abit hassle to find another stock end can.. humble 2 cents

Just BEcause I fOllOw The speed LIMIT DoesnT mEan i am slow!!

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, i need some help clarification here regarding the buttons on the pc3. I have my pc3 installed and tuned recently and yesterday i accidentally pressed the button while trying to squeeze something under my back sit. My bike was running when i pressed the button. Do anyone know if i have changed anything to the fuel map setting by doing so??? Do i need to re-tune my bike???Thanks.

all i can say that is u need to monitor these 2 things, fuel consumption and response.

Have fuel consumption gone up or the throttle reponse becomes slower? if either of them is a yes then its better to have a professional mechanic to check it up.

What say u :angel:

well, i have a good experience with HKL (ah Seng & Ah Bee) when i did my R1 servicing with them last year December... :thumb:

workshop is neat, only one mech handling my bike, showed me the parts that's faulty and needs replacement....meets deadline

unsure about other bros...

July 04 - June 05: Krr 150

Sept 05 - Apr 07: CBR400RRR

Apr 07 - Apr 10: R1

June 10 - July 11: X1

Mar 11 - ???: 1198

well, i have a good experience with HKL (ah Seng & Ah Bee) when i did my R1 servicing with them last year December... :thumb:

workshop is neat, only one mech handling my bike, showed me the parts that's faulty and needs replacement....meets deadline

i second that...since last time did my bike there...so far..ok la...maybe depends on individual...like bro leon say...same goes for me..

ITS NOT BOUT THE RIDE

ITS THE RIDER:angry:

my fren does his at combine motor at sin ming bro

this workshop is a legend :thumb:

being managed by 3 'old timers' (can call them uncle lahh)

never serviced there personally, but my dad...yes my dad (retired rider)....recommended me to Combine Motor quite a few times but i didnt go (choose to go my own way) :sweat:

been and take alook at e workshop before...alot of big bikes like ST11s

from the way he spoke to me, these guys did an excellent job considering their experience and reputation... :thumb:

hmm. or u can buy the end can already fitted wit the race baffle from mjsperformance.com.. beta than modifying the stock end can.. in case need to go inspection abit hassle to find another stock end can.. humble 2 cents

but the exhaust is illigal rite?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a313/Laz3r/Laz3r1/Untitled.jpg

nice man :thumb:

the purple ones look outstanding :smile:

THERE IS NO PURPLE BIKE THERE!!

meet us next time see the real colour...

u shld post the towing video tat i posted on the facebook.

LOLx.. dun say abt the towing le...

lose face le.. whahahhaha

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/fly24leo/SBF.jpg

my fren does his at combine motor at sin ming bro

Thanks for the help. Just inquiring as I might be getting one around the turn of the year. Excited at the new prospects but I realised I don't know a lot about the bike.

Thanks for the help. Just inquiring as I might be getting one around the turn of the year. Excited at the new prospects but I realised I don't know a lot about the bike.

that's y we're here to share..... :thumb:

FlyLeo>> no Purple ar?? damn...i color blind aredy :sweat:

sure...will meet u guys soon :smile:

this workshop is a legend :thumb:

being managed by 3 'old timers' (can call them uncle lahh)

never serviced there personally, but my dad...yes my dad (retired rider)....recommended me to Combine Motor quite a few times but i didnt go (choose to go my own way) :sweat:

been and take alook at e workshop before...alot of big bikes like ST11s

from the way he spoke to me, these guys did an excellent job considering their experience and reputation... :thumb:

yup yup same remarks given by my fren. furthermore they personally try out ur ride before recommending u to change parts...my fren say la...huhuhuhu

ITS NOT BOUT THE RIDE

ITS THE RIDER:angry: