SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

I saw your picture. You got the rossi chicken helmet. how much did you purchase? where you purchase? when u purchase? how was it, comfortable? Are u Rossi fan? Did you buy the gold visor to go with the helment color?

I've been dying to get that helmet for damn long already man!

ND

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6Chapter 6 – Error codes

Yamaha ECUs offer a diagnostic function of the errors that can occur on the bike. The table here below shows the meaning of the different error codes (YAMAHA_ERR channel):

11 Cam shaft sensor problem

12 Driving shaft sensor problem

13,14,20,23 Air pressure sensor problem

15,16 Throttle position sensor problem

17,18 EXUP engine valve problem

19 Side stand sensor problem

21 Water temperature sensor problem

22 Intake air temperature sensor problem

30,41 Roll over sensor problem

33 Ignition coil #1 problem

34 Ignition coil #2 problem

35 Ignition coil #3 problem

36 Ignition coil #4 problem

42 Speed sensor or neutral (N) switch sensor problem

43,46 Injection system problem

47 EXUP valve position problem

48 EXUP servomotor problem

50 Internal ECU problem

Thank you so much. But another question, injection system problems are problems such as what uh? Any idea?

A Good Rider Has Balance, Judgment, And Good Timing.....

So Does A Good Lover. :thumb:

Thank you so much. But another question, injection system problems are problems such as what uh? Any idea?

Wah I heard injector got problem very ex de leh!!!

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

Wah I heard injector got problem very ex de leh!!!

sian sia. i ride back from school all was normal. then it started raining so i got off the bike and hid under a block for around 5 min. then the rain got lighter so i start my bike wanting to move my bike to the carpark. then cannot start liao. sigh. suay sia.

sian sia. i ride back from school all was normal. then it started raining so i got off the bike and hid under a block for around 5 min. then the rain got lighter so i start my bike wanting to move my bike to the carpark. then cannot start liao. sigh. suay sia.

damn...i'll be cursing n swearing :(

happened twice on my X1 on a super heavy rain....

car splash water from my side, the bike will die...then must quickly siam to side of road or else i'll be stranded in the middle :sweat:

wait for rain to get lighter....change to a new spark plug (i always carry spare) and ready to go :smile:

July 04 - June 05: Krr 150

Sept 05 - Apr 07: CBR400RRR

Apr 07 - Apr 10: R1

June 10 - July 11: X1

Mar 11 - ???: 1198

damn...i'll be cursing n swearing :(

happened twice on my X1 on a super heavy rain....

car splash water from my side, the bike will die...then must quickly siam to side of road or else i'll be stranded in the middle :sweat:

wait for rain to get lighter....change to a new spark plug (i always carry spare) and ready to go :smile:

but mine isnt so simple. i ended up with an error code number 46. zzz. bike couldnt start at all. bike should be towed to bike shop alr. just waiting for shop to open and go down to see wth is wrong. zzz.

magnet oh magnet. please be fine. please please pretty pleaseeeeeee

Wah kan suay sia. Shows tat bike not waterproof.

Maybe it's telling us time to change to 4 wheels Liao :p

I'm a boy !

but mine isnt so simple. i ended up with an error code number 46. zzz. bike couldnt start at all. bike should be towed to bike shop alr. just waiting for shop to open and go down to see wth is wrong. zzz.

Just pray tat nothing wrong lo. If injector is dirty then

Get it cleaned lo. If is go in water jialat lo. But think hard la

But my fren de bike got kana before eh water go in. Lol

I'm a boy !

I saw your picture. You got the rossi chicken helmet. how much did you purchase? where you purchase? when u purchase? how was it, comfortable? Are u Rossi fan? Did you buy the gold visor to go with the helment color?

that was a airbrus helmet .. AGV helmet also airtech..

spray at "not just helmet" total cost 280 for sprayjob..

and yes i am a rossi diehard fan =)

2007-=Honda NSR 150sp=-FR

2008-=Honda CBR 400=-FP

2008-=Suzuki GSXR 400=-FK

2009-=Yzf-R1 2004=-FX

2010-=Yzf-R1 2010=-FBE

2011-=Suzuki Gsxr 600 K7=- FBB

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z110/ahcongie/merge2.jpghttp://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z110/ahcongie/merge3.jpg

:help: the magnet....

that time i rode my 04 R1 (bought in 06)...just about 6 months riding, the damn magnetic coil broke and some of its particles went into the engine, apparently some bits got stuck in between my crankshaft and bike couldn't start... :goodluck: to me...

down engine :weep:

July 04 - June 05: Krr 150

Sept 05 - Apr 07: CBR400RRR

Apr 07 - Apr 10: R1

June 10 - July 11: X1

Mar 11 - ???: 1198

that time i rode my 04 R1 (bought in 06)...just about 6 months riding, the damn magnetic coil broke and some of its particles went into the engine, apparently some bits got stuck in between my crankshaft and bike couldn't start... :goodluck: to me...

:giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

What say u :angel:

Wah so jialat ar down engine!!

I'm a boy !

I just left the bike shop. Leaving me with a blast from the magnet. Sigh. Got my r1 for around 5months nia and magnet chui. $6++. Sigh.

Wah I see untill I stress also Sia.... Anyway of maintain the magnet before this happen. Scare sia

Honda NSR SP150- FP 564* Z - Since 26 Sep 07 - 09 june 09

Suzuki GSR 400- FBB 753* K -Since 03/ 06 / 09 - 11/03/11

Yamaha R1 08- FBC 19** T - till 00 Apr 2012

kawasaki Versys 650

for magnet coil, there's no way to maintain it ... it really depends alot on luck also .... but 1 way to prevent it is not to play backfiring as it will also shorten the lifespan of the coil besides causing side effects to the piston also.

What say u :angel:

Wah I see untill I stress also Sia.... Anyway of maintain the magnet before this happen. Scare sia

Mai ride lo hahaha. This I think is de common problem or either it's de wear n tear

I'm a boy !

Mai ride lo hahaha. This I think is de common problem or either it's de wear n tear

ya dun buy bike better...

well always take break downs into considerations when u buy 2nd hand bikes or even 1st hand bike after 3 or more years, there bound to be things starting to fail.. well it depends alot on ur riding style and luck too.

sayang ur bike more and ur luck might increase :D

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

ya dun buy bike better...

well always take break downs into considerations when u buy 2nd hand bikes or even 1st hand bike after 3 or more years, there bound to be things starting to fail.. well it depends alot on ur riding style and luck too.

sayang ur bike more and ur luck might increase :D

Everyday go pray pray lo. Lols

I'm a boy !

I rather sayang my life then my bike... :angel:

so u gonna change ur legs to brembo legs :?

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2011-.... 1098

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

its been sometime since my bike's fairing have been in perfect condition and im on track to make it happen. i have browse through ebay and found some aftermarket fairings.. but dun really like them..

anyone noes where i can find some nice looking aftermarket fairings / race fairings?

gonna do a major revamp :D

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2011-.... 1098