SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wah u buy a R1 04 for transport! Damn rich sia! Haha

haha. no la~ i am not rich bro. lol. just feel that must try ma. once in a life. been dreaming of riding a litre bike since long ago but kana banned. haha. now can realised my dream le =)

haha. no la~ i am not rich bro. lol. just feel that must try ma. once in a life. been dreaming of riding a litre bike since long ago but kana banned. haha. now can realised my dream le =)

Haha okok enjoy!

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

Hey Guys wanna ask ar. Any 1 riding de 07-08 model encounter de valve problem?

Cos I heard 07-08 got valve problem then need replace to cure. But need to replace all 8?

I'm a boy !

Mine was 08 model, I remembered last time got a recall by hong leong which I sent it to do something. So far no problems except for a starter relay problem which was fixed last year..... and of course the recent buang which it is still in workshop.

We R One!

Cos I heard 07-08 got valve problem then need replace to cure. But need to replace all 8?

Mine so far so good. No problem at all. Only problem is forking out $$$ on petrol only. Im kinda happy wif my baby r1. No major problem n i tink i spent less $$$ on maintenance wise. Cos me always D.I.Y.

Haslam, me now got ahmad lah. Fetch me tru n fro. So both my bike is always sleeping. I mean my smaller cc bike. :slapforehead: cos my dad always ride my yammies to his werk.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

and he actually kinda love it :sweat:

Use to wat??? Armpit odorant smell :puke:

:lol::lol::lol:

well u know we know can already lah :lol: :lol: :lol:

from what i know, some mechanics like to add kerosene to the fire ... 1 fault on the bike then they say all the models are like that ...

r1 '04 valve open at which rpm ah? anyone know? or all r1 models the same?

should be the same bah ... at 4000 rpm

What say u :angel:

Haha okok enjoy!

haha. thanks =) but dont know why my wife chu pattern. one morning cannot start. zzz. dont know its what problem. damn sian. and somemore put at workshop 2 full days liao still checking. biangs. tot can only be a few causes? magnet? battery? or rectifier..

haha. thanks =) but dont know why my wife chu pattern. one morning cannot start. zzz. dont know its what problem. damn sian. and somemore put at workshop 2 full days liao still checking. biangs. tot can only be a few causes? magnet? battery? or rectifier..

Place for 2 full days and still checking?

I can say that workshop don't know how to solve.

Better give them deadline to solve it or sent to hong leong to check.

Hi guys, normally when we switch on the bike, will hear 2 sharp sound right like "jitz pause ..jitz ", I think should be the valve sound or something.. But sometimes when I switch on the bike, I will hear " jitz pause... Jitz zz jitz jit jit jit zz" is it normal ?

Place for 2 full days and still checking?

I can say that workshop don't know how to solve.

Better give them deadline to solve it or sent to hong leong to check.

i was thinking of the same thing. damn screwed up. if they are going to tell me here chui there chui i would tow my bike to hong leong to check better.

Mine so far so good. No problem at all. Only problem is forking out $$$ on petrol only. Im kinda happy wif my baby r1. No major problem n i tink i spent less $$$ on maintenance wise. Cos me always D.I.Y.

Haslam, me now got ahmad lah. Fetch me tru n fro. So both my bike is always sleeping. I mean my smaller cc bike. :slapforehead: cos my dad always ride my yammies to his werk.

Then 07-08 got how many valves?? Cos my mech say got 8 leh. Change dao lai damn ex eh

I'm a boy !

well u know we know can already lah :lol: :lol: :lol:

from what i know, some mechanics like to add kerosene to the fire ... 1 fault on the bike then they say all the models are like that ...

should be the same bah ... at 4000 rpm

But I don think my mech will lidat to me ba.. Haha. Hope can solve my problems

I'm a boy !