SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1100

Simon Soh

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, guys. Currently have my eyes on a year 2000 'FS' plate red color ST1100, saw it at Fir*t Moto*s. Any seniors knows of this machine? Guides or tips on choosing one? Anything to look out for?

Edited by reaper_y

Ride fast but safe... Skills matters most... the slow ONE... I WAS TOO SLOW at 1min 50.9sec :D

Past rides: Quite a few and different types

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys. Who has simon contact?

Looking for me..? U got pm.

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

Hey guys Im looking sell my st11. Its pearl grey and basically stock. Serviced regularly. There's still 5 years left in the COE and it can still be renewed for another 10years. If anyone is interested please let me know :) just drop me a PM. Im sellin it for $7,000 neg. Thanks n ride safe all:)

Guys,

We are gathering as many STs & STXs on the 7.7.2013 (7th July 2013), 1000hrs. Venue: Bottletree Park, Yishun (opposite Yishun Stadium). Targetting a modest 100 bikes. Hopefully to get Motor Culture in to cover the gathering. Just come and gather, chit chat and get to know other STs riders. Forget about clubs and so on. There is no registration, no fees...just good old fashion gathering OTOT. Spread the word around. Simon@ my old friend...hope you don't mind me broadcasting this message and hope to see you there too.

So if you see a fellow ST rider riding along, just say hi and tell them about this gathering. If you see a note on your bike (its not a summon) but a note about this gathering...smile and make a date with us. Really like to see this happen. Let's make it happen!!!!

Paid $1784 for another decade for my old lady..... :D

Took on directasia 3rd party TPFT at $291, with excess of $600.

Simon Soh

Guys,

We are gathering as many STs & STXs on the 7.7.2013 (7th July 2013), 1000hrs. Venue: Bottletree Park, Yishun (opposite Yishun Stadium). Targetting a modest 100 bikes. Hopefully to get Motor Culture in to cover the gathering. Just come and gather, chit chat and get to know other STs riders. Forget about clubs and so on. There is no registration, no fees...just good old fashion gathering OTOT. Spread the word around. Simon@ my old friend...hope you don't mind me broadcasting this message and hope to see you there too.

So if you see a fellow ST rider riding along, just say hi and tell them about this gathering. If you see a note on your bike (its not a summon) but a note about this gathering...smile and make a date with us. Really like to see this happen. Let's make it happen!!!!

Good effort... I'll be there...

insurance so cheap. :( i 26 yrs old. so ex.

I'm uncle cat liao sure lower de lah... :D

NTUC price too steep for a COEed machine, quoted me $477 after 20%NCD......

Directasia came in just on time. :)

Simon Soh

I'm uncle cat liao sure lower de lah... :D

NTUC price too steep for a COEed machine, quoted me $477 after 20%NCD......

Directasia came in just on time. :)

I renew my ins this Jan, also jump boat from NTUC, too exp even with 20% NCD...

I'm slightly younger than you so maybe that's why Directasia charge me $20-30 more than you :)

Still very good deal for TPFT.

I'm slightly younger than you so maybe that's why Directasia charge me $20-30 more than you :)

I was quoted $320something online, I visited their office at boat quay for payment, they reduced my premium with some kind of discount to this amount $291.

Simon Soh

I was quoted $320something online, I visited their office at boat quay for payment, they reduced my premium with some kind of discount to this amount $291.

Simon Soh

I'm using progressive suspension 465-1128 rear & front progressive springs as well.

Not sure where to get it locally in sg, I got my rear shock last year when I'm in states on biz trip, bought @USD$360.

From ebay, seems the progressive unit+shipping is not cheap(~SGD$700), so might as well go for Hyperpro locally if price is ok.

I liked my progressive alot compared to OEM, especially with pillion, immediately notice the difference.

hi, a friend of mine is looking of an alternator 2nd hand for his st1100. anyone selling or any shop that sells?

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/603859_3802371097427_2134347937_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/534363_3998392523188_157059301_n.jpg