SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1100

Simon Soh

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Upzz for sale.

Hi ST riders,

Selling items on behalf of fellow rider:

(1) Powerbronze windshield - $80/- [sOLD]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297218[/ATTACH]

(2) ST Police risers - $50/-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297219[/ATTACH]

(3) ST OEM Backrest - $80/-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297220[/ATTACH]

(4) Hepco Becker top rack - $30/-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297221[/ATTACH]

Do pm me if interested. Thanks.

Any1 tried or using the blue coloured Ice coolant?

I saw it at UM.

If it is engine ice, I guess not as from what I understand, no doubt it is good. It is more for track used which you will have to change after each session. Not for long term usage as it breaks down faster.

I AM BACK!!!!!

hi all bros.. anyone tried with and without top box at 120-160km/h ? any difference?

I tried with Givi E52 maxia at 210km/h, my friend same setup at 220km/h... No issue... Only if you have the balls to try or not...

I AM BACK!!!!!

If it is engine ice, I guess not as from what I understand, no doubt it is good. It is more for track used which you will have to change after each session. Not for long term usage as it breaks down faster.

Oic.

Thanks bro!

Then which coolant did u use, may i ask?

Because of him the lame walked briskly,

And the songless through him burst into melody.

//////////////////Algazel (1111AD)//////////////////

Oic.

Thanks bro!

Then which coolant did u use, may i ask?

Upzz for sale.

Bro, m keane on the Riser and Backrest. Kindly sms me at 90034221. Thanks.

I just change 30mm handlebar riser now really feel comfortable and nice riding now. Less pain my shoulder

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/03/ezyvytu2.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/03/gyqa5uza.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Bro, u fixed d riser, does that mean that the handle cover can't be placed back?

Cheers!

Upzz for sale.

(1) Powerbronze windshield - $80/- [sOLD]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297218[/ATTACH]

(2) ST Police risers - $50/-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297219[/ATTACH]

(3) ST OEM Backrest - $80/- [sOLD]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297220[/ATTACH]

(4) Hepco Becker top rack - $30/- [sOLD]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297221[/ATTACH]

(5) ST1100 Dash Panel Shelf - $30/-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297231[/ATTACH]

(6) (New, unused) ST1100 left hand switch - $40/-[sOLD]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297230[/ATTACH]

Edited by ride_slow

Not sure what is was. I leave it to my mechanic... So far so good...

May i know which mech do u go to?

M looking for 1.

Not sure what is was. I leave it to my mechanic... So far so good...

M looking for 1.

M looking for 1.

I think you can look for any regular mech to change out coolant.

I change my own coolant but I use toyota long life coolant(1 bottle = 1quart=3.8lit).

You can also use honda type2 blue coolant, I think any type is ok as long no silicate additives that can damage your water pump seal.

M looking for 1.

I change my own coolant but I use toyota long life coolant(1 bottle = 1quart=3.8lit).

You can also use honda type2 blue coolant, I think any type is ok as long no silicate additives that can damage your water pump seal.

220km/h is fast.. good to know not much difference , cos mech was telling me it will make lots of differences once i go high speed..

I tried with Givi E52 maxia at 210km/h, my friend same setup at 220km/h... No issue... Only if you have the balls to try or not...

speed and be home 5 mins early or 7 days late.

may i know which brand of coolant have no silicate additives? E toyota and honda type2 coolant both don have?

:pray::pray:

may i know which brand of coolant have no silicate additives? E toyota and honda type2 coolant both don have?

You can google for more info on exactly which type of coolant that has no silicates sold locally.

I know Toyota coolant(regular-red & long life-pink) & Honda blue type 2 coolant is glycol based and has no silicates additives.

Many folks in oversea ST forums using honda type2 coolant without any problems.

There might be other types out there but you'll have to search around and read the labels.

Basically those small cans green coolant for cars probably contain silicates, it's not good for o-rings/rubber seals on our certain model, not sure about yours.

You can google for more info on exactly which type of coolant that has no silicates sold locally.

I know Toyota coolant(regular-red & long life-pink) & Honda blue type 2 coolant is glycol based and has no silicates additives.

Many folks in oversea ST forums using honda type2 coolant without any problems.

There might be other types out there but you'll have to search around and read the labels.

Basically those small cans green coolant for cars probably contain silicates, it's not good for o-rings/rubber seals on our certain model, not sure about yours.

M looking for 1.

I go to RS bike at Kaki Bukit autobay. Note-1 man's meat is another poison so I don't know if he suits you. He works alone with his son helping out sometimes and sometimes got part time mechanic. So expect to wait...

So find his work not good but then I am happy with his service for 8years and counting...

I AM BACK!!!!!

220km/h is fast.. good to know not much difference , cos mech was telling me it will make lots of differences once i go high speed..

We don't hold the throttle long at that speed... Only short blast that's all. The only difference I guess will be fuel consumption... Anything above 5k RPM will make your bike drink fuel like no tmr....

The same friend who tried 220km/h, ever maintain his speed below 100km/h only need to pump once inbetween his trip to Thailand on NSHW. Of course the last petrol kiosk he pump... He also manage 20km/L on SG road... We were joking say he half ride the bike, half push the bike to get these kind of FC...

Btw, we were riding the US model and not the Pan European model.

I AM BACK!!!!!

We don't hold the throttle long at that speed... Only short blast that's all. The only difference I guess will be fuel consumption... Anything above 5k RPM will make your bike drink fuel like no tmr....

The same friend who tried 220km/h, ever maintain his speed below 100km/h only need to pump once inbetween his trip to Thailand on NSHW. Of course the last petrol kiosk he pump... He also manage 20km/L on SG road... We were joking say he half ride the bike, half push the bike to get these kind of FC...

Btw, we were riding the US model and not the Pan European model.

Hi bro ST1100 mileage not standard, first time I get 13kms/l, but now getting 16.5kms/l without any changes at my bike

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk