SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sent my bike for a spray-job at Kaki Bukit (Alan Law). He sprayed my Givi Box and the meter casings for free. :thumb:

Oh my.. I'm missing a jacket with armour and also knee guards for PG. But our Ver S can withstand the stress? Haha. Later coolant leak, engine oil leak. End up bike kena tow back to Singapore. :cry:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Wah... Going PG. Must be fun out there. Too bad cannot take the risk. My PB1 is an old engine. If whack many times suddenly give way not worth... Those going, do enjoy it...

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

Wah... Going PG. Must be fun out there. Too bad cannot take the risk. My PB1 is an old engine. If whack many times suddenly give way not worth... Those going, do enjoy it...

agreed with u.if any of u guys r confident with ur bikes, by all means...

the intention to PG is to gain exposure n experience.

SAFE RIDE...RIDE SAFE... :thumb:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

Non-vtec can try lah at PG but just need to get ready Big Cash coz never knw what might come up. example: Buang, Carb choke, Spark Plug spoilt, Chain break, Brake Callipper Jam(hopefully this wont happen), Gear lever suddenly loose, Suspension not helping and whole lot of etc etc etc...

I think need to get a full gear lei. I think the price ard $600 for the suit. Get a BT090 tyres.

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

Non-vtec can try lah at PG but just need to get ready Big Cash coz never knw what might come up. example: Buang, Carb choke, Spark Plug spoilt, Chain break, Brake Callipper Jam(hopefully this wont happen), Gear lever suddenly loose, Suspension not helping and whole lot of etc etc etc...

I think need to get a full gear lei. I think the price ard $600 for the suit. Get a BT090 tyres.

i only got one thing.

BT090 tyres. All the rest dun have. haha

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

Yeh, if anyone has that xtra money to spare then go ahead with it. For me, rather not take the chance.:cheeky: Kena save up! But wish to be in the spectator side only.

Must be shiok!

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

I realise my Hell Braided Brake Line front alot of tension,very min free play. is it like that. fitted more than 6 mth ago

Do you mean the lever has minimum free-play or the Hel lines seem stretched. Tension as in you've got difficulty turning the handlebar? The Hel lines are all sold in standard lengths right.. How come yours is shorter?

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Do you mean the lever has minimum free-play or the Hel lines seem stretched. Tension as in you've got difficulty turning the handlebar? The Hel lines are all sold in standard lengths right.. How come yours is shorter?

the lines stretched when in max turn. i dont have difficulty in turning while riding. I think using spec 2 or 3 line on my big 1 lor

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

carb choke?

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

bros. anyone knows any aftermarket handlebars which DO NOT need to fix in extra bracket/watever to clip the handlebar? as in plug and use. i saw this spec 1 using renthal handlebar using stock clamps.

and what is the price of second hand stock headlight for version s?

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

*Someone HORNS came out already seh...* :angel:

hahah not horns.. but trying out.. kekeke

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Yalah just came back from JB. Coming in Freeflow. Going out Jam! but Biometric freeflow. phew.

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

guys.. any of you fix on shrouds on your bike? actually wanna put it on but was thinking that it might heat the engine more easily.. coz the heat becomes harder to dissipate out.. is this true? sume say not true.. sum say true.. anybody have any feedbacks on it?

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.