SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too...ur bike look beautiful I lioke. Seeing it making me thinking what to change or modified on ur bike. :)

project motor orang jer.. eh project my bike ahh. but use ur money. sure can wann.. haha. btw. ur tyre pressure that u gave me was just nice. :thumb:

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

project motor orang jer.. eh project my bike ahh. but use ur money. sure can wann.. haha. btw. ur tyre pressure that u gave me was just nice. :thumb:

I rather use my money for my bike. :angel:

Ur welcome. If I know it was u I shld have given u the bicycle tyre pressure! bwhahahaha.

Kidding. :angel:

Cheers :thumb:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

I rather use my money for my bike. :angel:

Ur welcome. If I know it was u I shld have given u the bicycle tyre pressure! bwhahahaha.

Kidding. :angel:

Cheers :thumb:

basket!

ehh my bike like urs already. cancel ur paintwork, put mine. hahas.

and where do u live?

i won't do the "valve clearance" since not many riders think as it really necessary but i'd like to know how if i want to change "float needle valve" to improve fuel consumption.Eg..original CB400 parts or other...etc

my-legendary-machines

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh236/phyolinnmaung/sbf-2.png

1999-2000>Suzuki GSXR400/GSXR1000

2001-2002>Yamaha SRX4

2002-2003>Yamaha FZR400

Current>S4-PB1

i won't do the "valve clearance" since not many riders think as it really necessary but i'd like to know how if i want to change "float needle valve" to improve fuel consumption.Eg..original CB400 parts or other...etc

Just service your carburettor. The mechanic will recommend you whether to change the float needles or not. Fyi, each float needle costs $20. And that's a total of $80 for 4 needles, excluding the servicing of your carburettor and tuning. :thumb:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

basket!

ehh my bike like urs already. cancel ur paintwork, put mine. hahas.

and where do u live?

Never mind its ok. My bike still got Signature of ANBU on the Exhaust still look Different even though the color is Ahpek color.hahaha.

I lived in Bt Panjang...

If u go Bt Panjang and saw a Clown wearing a half mask like Sub Zero in mortal Kombat then thats me lah. I'm the Clown... :angel:

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

Hi Guys

I am currently looking for a CB400 Version S. Those selling can PM me.

looking for plate FR and above - newer model

Thanks

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa223/snipercat007/smallThai2_zps6462cf31.jpg?t=1348129984

~~ FZ1 , Ride It , Love It ~~ :thumb:

Rides - Class 2B - Phantom TA200 (Past)Class 2A - CBR400RRN (Sold)Class 2 - FZ1s-abs Current

Just service your carburettor. The mechanic will recommend you whether to change the float needles or not. Fyi, each float needle costs $20. And that's a total of $80 for 4 needles, excluding the servicing of your carburettor and tuning. :thumb:

I already done carb service+plug+engine oil+oil filter+air filter+ice coolant changed but mechanic never say anything about float needle valve while servicing carb:giddy:

my-legendary-machines

2001-2002>Yamaha SRX4

2002-2003>Yamaha FZR400

Current>S4-PB1

Hi Guys

I am currently looking for a CB400 Version S. Those selling can PM me.

looking for plate FR and above - newer model

Thanks

ver s got FR meh?

btw, jus for discussion sake, how much are you willing to pay roughly for a good condition FP ver s?

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

your paint job where got ah pei.. mine more ah pei sia same as yours only that mine is maroon

usually its maroon n grey color is ah pek color lor.. :cheeky:

I wanted a blue one but dunno why i choose this bike. :sian:

anyways, next month done paying COE then i'll think about pimping the bike :clap:

guys i need ure help...my speedometer e back cover came out and i went lab at jb the mech say must get e whole new set as cant just fix it cuz its broken???help me...must i buy a new set cuz its e elft side thats coming out/loose already...now using rubber band..if new 1 must buy how much? get in sg/jb better...if no money or 2nd hand might as well use a metal bendable rod r sumtin to atach 2 e back towards e side front just for e time being..now using rubber band liao...pls help me...im lost

guys i need ure help...my speedometer e back cover came out and i went lab at jb the mech say must get e whole new set as cant just fix it cuz its broken???help me...must i buy a new set cuz its e elft side thats coming out/loose already...now using rubber band..if new 1 must buy how much? get in sg/jb better...if no money or 2nd hand might as well use a metal bendable rod r sumtin to atach 2 e back towards e side front just for e time being..now using rubber band liao...pls help me...im lost

I've changed my left cover a few month ago & forgot e price already but i guess not expensive 1 since it's new original part.Here is the address..96,Desker road.sg209618.Ph no-62931063,62938925:thumb:

my-legendary-machines

2001-2002>Yamaha SRX4

2002-2003>Yamaha FZR400

Current>S4-PB1

ver s got FR meh?

btw, jus for discussion sake, how much are you willing to pay roughly for a good condition FP ver s?

well if it's me, i'll see if the COE is extended and the accesories given on the bike. if it comes with those alien lights, crash bars, belly pan, scrambler handlebars and nice exhaust, i dun mind paying like 4k for it, even though can buy one FR vtec 1. :)