SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

usually its maroon n grey color is ah pek color lor.. :cheeky:

I wanted a blue one but dunno why i choose this bike. :sian:

anyways, next month done paying COE then i'll think about pimping the bike :clap:

ohh noo... COE ahh. i havent extend mine.. :cry: :cry:

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never mind its ok. My bike still got Signature of ANBU on the Exhaust still look Different even though the color is Ahpek color.hahaha.

I lived in Bt Panjang...

If u go Bt Panjang and saw a Clown wearing a half mask like Sub Zero in mortal Kombat then thats me lah. I'm the Clown... :angel:

clown ehh. not the one with bra on the head instead of helmet? :angel: :angel:

ver s got FR meh?

btw, jus for discussion sake, how much are you willing to pay roughly for a good condition FP ver s?

mine is FR.. FR-plated is the last batch registered version S and also the season start of the Hyper vtec.. :)

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Can anyone recommend me the place/price for do "valve clearance" because mine hit to 74000 mileage recently:(

its more to valve service..

1) change the whole oil seal on top of your engine 8 piece - $150

2) replace all the pin and things to be changed at your TOP engine (valve area) - $200

If you wanna do better do both at once, cheaper..

*price is standard(some shop abit high some lower)

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs160.snc1/5969_132325762781_632277781_3118071_4563982_n.jpg

I already done carb service+plug+engine oil+oil filter+air filter+ice coolant changed but mechanic never say anything about float needle valve while servicing carb:giddy:

float needle/pin only need to be changed upon used up..

if the mech service your carb and found out that yours is still in working condition then no need to changed..

1 pin cost arnd 15 - 20 depends on shop ;)

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs160.snc1/5969_132325762781_632277781_3118071_4563982_n.jpg

guys i need ure help...my speedometer e back cover came out and i went lab at jb the mech say must get e whole new set as cant just fix it cuz its broken???help me...must i buy a new set cuz its e elft side thats coming out/loose already...now using rubber band..if new 1 must buy how much? get in sg/jb better...if no money or 2nd hand might as well use a metal bendable rod r sumtin to atach 2 e back towards e side front just for e time being..now using rubber band liao...pls help me...im lost

go to FJT at rowell road. I think FJT ah... I went there to change my casing. Each is $30 bucks. Coz I knw they sell Honda Original SPareparts.

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

guys i need ure help...my speedometer e back cover came out and i went lab at jb the mech say must get e whole new set as cant just fix it cuz its broken???help me...must i buy a new set cuz its e elft side thats coming out/loose already...now using rubber band..if new 1 must buy how much? get in sg/jb better...if no money or 2nd hand might as well use a metal bendable rod r sumtin to atach 2 e back towards e side front just for e time being..now using rubber band liao...pls help me...im lost

my 2 cents worth..

- buy e back cover from ChongAik costing

- use ur improvise method by using 3M double sided tape

- touch up using transparent silicone..

n that will do e JOB !

:thumb:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

Hi guys, I'm riding a V-Tec 1 and the issue about fuel consumption is really a big pain in the ass. I've had riders telling me their full tanks can last 340km.

Yet mine can only last me up to 250km.

Already washed and tuned carb, changed x4 float needles, but no... it didnt help with the Fuel Consumption. Skimmed through a few threads and read about one where they mentioned abt changing the valve springs as due to age the springs become weak and do not fully close the valve openings, contributing to higher FC.

Totally lost man. Have a big hole in my pocket already, and from the looks of it, i think I'm not gonna have a pocket anymore :sian:

Any inputs would be great.

I'm a little new here, glad to be part of family :)

guys. gotta qn.

my rims paint is like peeling off. and i can see the chrome colour already. im planning to remove the gold colour by myself. how is that possible WITHOUT removing/damaging the tires? use paint remover?

becareful when using paint remover.. my fren used it once on his rims and did a messy job of it.. in the end. it stained his tyres as well.. just take caution if ure using it.. coz its a rather strong solution..

btw.. any bros here going for the track session this feb?? tot of joining but not whacking the bike too much.. just have a feel of the track.. thats all.. if any version s going.. at least i not left out.. keke

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Good Morning Non-vtec riders!

Any guys here have installed Yoshi full system on their non-vtecs?

My fren went around asking bike shop for full system on non vtecs and they said they dun have it.need to order.

anyways, if use PB1 header(modified) and installed it with Yoshi does it considered FULL SYSTEM? just wanna know..hehehe

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

Good Morning Non-vtec riders!

Any guys here have installed Yoshi full system on their non-vtecs?

My fren went around asking bike shop for full system on non vtecs and they said they dun have it.need to order.

anyways, if use PB1 header(modified) and installed it with Yoshi does it considered FULL SYSTEM? just wanna know..hehehe

yoshi full system can install on non-vtec ...... my mech do till swee swee

shld be consider ... but illegal and very costly just to mod header by SK ard $300

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

yoshi full system can install on non-vtec ...... my mech do till swee swee

shld be consider ... but illegal and very costly just to mod header by SK ard $300

U using full system ah?

Wonder how does it feel like.. :lovestruck:

i think its possible.. ever saw a version s using full system.. fuii.. must be damn chio.. haha to me endcan enuf already..

Yalor then can lacing with u at PG. Hahahahha

my mech using yoshi for his big 1 leh the sound dam swee lah

How does he do it? Any info whr to do it?

Very interested to know. My bike also PB1...

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011