SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

My m'sia fren told me the price will go up Next Month. so be prepare to see the price 1st before pump. :)

By the time u see the pump price its too late right? :slapforehead: anyway still cheaper coz of th exchange rate.

hi.. my version s recently fc very high!!! very high!!! 3month ago i can hit bout 23km/liter. after i add 2 side box, my fc went up alot. full tank can only last 260km. why?? i just service crab and change the fuel needle inside 2 month back.

anyone know wat went wrong??

argh...

bro u service carb or crab? hehehe..jk bro..anyway ur 2 sideboxes makes the bike heavier so of course u fc higher lah....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/WingZer0/Interceptor/TailLight-1.jpg

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys, my version S, chokes when throttle to 100km/hr..how come ar..? walau..then gotta release and can only travel below that..

:(

Valve not opening...time for valve service

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs160.snc1/5969_132325762781_632277781_3118071_4563982_n.jpg

By the time u see the pump price its too late right? :slapforehead: anyway still cheaper coz of th exchange rate.

hehehe. Btw, my malaysian fren told me that Petronas using cheap oil for their petrol. and they sell their quality oil to other country. dunno true or not.

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

haha but if it last longer than other brand of petrol...

Thats why. so far no problem with bike. Anyways, this all must be their way of trying to create problem lah since their elections are coming. :sian:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

i just brought a ver s n just fit a knN when i blow my bike it came out black smoke ????,then riding when e rpm from 3 going to 4+ it seem e bike like cannot go smooth like no petol like that.

black smoke might be carbon. try checking your spark plugs. after you ride, spray some water on each header and see which one doesnt sizzle. that's the one which is not working..

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

versionS full tank how many litre?? so far i never run until full tank..

and what is this fuel needle for?? how much to change it??

i think it's the needle which control the flows of the fuel? the smaller needle, the more fuel?

coz i remember riding my past bike, i ask my mech how to fly using the bike, he change the fuel needle for me. but FC can die laa.

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

don't know what happen!!! as i clutch in and kick gear... my bike go free wheel after releasing the clutch.. while down slope.. why sia?? and sometimes quite difficult to kick up gear.. like have to clutch in again and kick..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

don't know what happen!!! as i clutch in and kick gear... my bike go free wheel after releasing the clutch.. while down slope.. why sia?? and sometimes quite difficult to kick up gear.. like have to clutch in again and kick..

what u mean by free wheel ? Neutral gear ? Or engine braking ?

when was the last time u replaced ur EO?

n try adjust the 'freeplay' of the cluth cable n gear lever adjustment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

what u mean by free wheel ? Neutral gear ? Or engine braking ?

when was the last time u replaced ur EO?

n try adjust the 'freeplay' of the cluth cable n gear lever adjustment.

examples like... I at gear 3... then going down slope... wanna kick up to 4th gear and chiong a bit... then when kick up... and release clutch... bike go free wheel.. like clutch in and go down slope...

going to change EO end of this month..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

examples like... I at gear 3... then going down slope... wanna kick up to 4th gear and chiong a bit... then when kick up... and release clutch... bike go free wheel.. like clutch in and go down slope...

bro , still 'CATCH NO BALL'

maybe others can enlighten.

at e mmt , have ur EO change.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

hi.. my version s recently fc very high!!! very high!!! 3month ago i can hit bout 23km/liter. after i add 2 side box, my fc went up alot. full tank can only last 260km. why?? i just service crab and change the fuel needle inside 2 month back.

anyone know wat went wrong??

argh...

thats wierd bro...i also have sideboxes n top box like u...my fuel consumption b4 reserve was like 300 to 330....but after i change the fuel valve needles it averaged between 330 to 360..and im guilty of not keepin the speed below 100...could be ur tire pressures?...

u apply for the malaysia esso card ??

oh yes i did n its freee...u can jus apply at any esso station on e spot get it....jus imagine ur average top up is between 30rm n 33rm n u get 30 to 33 pts per top....if ur high mileage n go into jb once every 2 or 3 days...a mth can get u like 300 plus points already....3 or 4 mths......1000 plus pts...u can change 1000pts for 15 rm fuel or 550pts for 5rm fuel....im readin e brochure right now...heheh...cheers...:angel:

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

could be clutch slippage?...

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

so what should i do to clutch slippage?? change clutch plates??

I read somewhere that certain grades (maybe the thinner ones) of fully-sythetic eo are prone to clutch slippage. Dunno how true it is though.

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

for ver s , wat is the tyre pressure for front and back? i pump 260 for front and 280 for back. is it the right pressure??

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN