SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

And no, it's not glaring at all. Really nice to look at when you're travelling along dark roads. And thanks for transferring over the meter parts, Ah Pek. My goodness, that X-1R makes the bike run like water sia.. Never picked up like that before. And thx for the pointers guys. :thumb:

Which X-1R u r using? So many...:giddy:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AHPek, u stil awake? Haha.... Far cuz lazy:cheeky: See if u go then myb wil c. Need to check the map before proceding.

Actually...what are you looking for there? Engine ice is going special for $35...I think.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Actually...what are you looking for there? Engine ice is going special for $35...I think.

I wan to see the X-1R u mentiond. Very interesting... Especially the one tat helps increase engine life.:thumb: U guys meet up juz now huh?

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Yeah.. We met up to do the meter. Tomorrow xkissx may be doing his meter, you might wanna head down too?

Wat time wil tat be?:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

i dono man, ard evening time

Pm me ur Hp no. Juz in case i can make it then give u a call.:thumb: Where is venue?

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

By the way Ah Pek, I tried to do the clear carbon thingy near the end of Jurong when the engine has heated up. Went at 110km/h @ 7.5k (6th gear), close throttle, clutch in, drop 2 gears, clutch out and it revved to about 12k. Engine cut off and on and the sound was a deafening

poot.

Ha.. Did it again and it was another poot which can barely be heard. Am I doing it right? Where is the

BANG!!! ?

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

By the way Ah Pek, I tried to do the clear carbon thingy near the end of Jurong when the engine has heated up. Went at 110km/h @ 7.5k (6th gear), close throttle, clutch in, drop 2 gears, clutch out and it revved to about 12k. Engine cut off and on and the sound was a deafening

poot.

Ha.. Did it again and it was another poot which can barely be heard. Am I doing it right? Where is the

BANG!!! ?

Your proceeding is correct butshould have a loud "Partt" sound...may be your deafening "poot" was result of turning it back on a bit tad too soon :angel:

hey guys.can i join in as well?i need some help on ma speedo as well.. :giddy:

What's wrong with your speedo?

I wan to see the X-1R u mentiond. Very interesting... Especially the one tat helps increase engine life.:thumb: U guys meet up juz now huh?

You are better off seeing the link to video clips in this thread than just a box on the shelf :angel: ...here it is again in case you missed it!:giddy:

http://www.x1r.com/videoclips11.htm

now now.. i've got a new helluva problem.

it's not about the engine, not about the gearbox, not about the shocks.

I'VE GOT ANTS IN MY BIKE AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY'RE FROM! it's like they've build a colony in my bike! last spotted at the frame near the sidestand. the first time i noticed, it was near my tail light wires. and then in between i saw there's like one straigh line of ants! go too irritated. took chain wax, spray at them.

so, how am i suppose to settle this? jeez!

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

Your proceeding is correct butshould have a loud "Partt" sound...may be your deafening "poot" was result of turning it back on a bit tad too soon :angel:

Now.. I just did a really smart thing. I dragged my third gear after the rain (wet road!) and changed to first gear and the bike fishtailed! Wahhh left right left right. Thought of Parrrrtingg but end up balls shrink. :cheeky:

How many seconds do you recommend the cut off switch to be used, Ah Pek?

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Now.. I just did a really smart thing. I dragged my third gear after the rain (wet road!) and changed to first gear and the bike fishtailed! Wahhh left right left right. Thought of Parrrrtingg but end up balls shrink. :cheeky:

How many seconds do you recommend the cut off switch to be used, Ah Pek?

1-2 secs depend on your speed and height of engine..preferably at least over power band zone.

Wah_lau eh!..what you trying to do booose!???..Wet Stuntman huh? No lah...don't do such thing again.

If there is nothing that you feel clogging your exhaust or that engine is 'breathing' smooth..no need for such. Use the Blue Coral cleaner we spoke about and let it takes it toll on loosening..disolving the waste internal accumulate carbon and burn itself out from the exhaust. Only once in a long while do you really need to do those backfire thingy. High gentle revving is usually sufficient.

I'VE GOT ANTS IN MY BIKE AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY'RE FROM! it's like they've build a colony in my bike! last spotted at the frame near the sidestand. the first time i noticed, it was near my tail light wires. and then in between i saw there's like one straigh line of ants! go too irritated. took chain wax, spray at them.

Har!!!... this is a job for Superman!...oh..errrr...soree...for Ah Pek Bug Bustard!..errr...Buster I mean.

Analysis: You must have part on a location where they call home and they found your 'alnd' a better place to live on and the queen says.."yes..let us relocate".

What should you do?

Love bugs as much as any animal lover. Poor bugs just find your properity a like more cozy..same time warm and got upstair and downstair some more and sometime can go places all over Singapore at high speed without moving a leg. So..don't kill them or poison them to death...if you a bug, you understand better.

Than What Should I do?

Ah Pek Bug Buster would recommend you take of seat..tank nad do gentle water hosing. This way..everybody happy and nobody dies. You happy bekuz you an angel, don't kill and no more bugs that may crawl up your arse.

Bugs also happy because they don't have to die like what ex Sar_Dumb Who_sien did with chemical warfare and they live to find a new home...may be a Honda ST1300 :angel:

hor ... i kanna b4 liao .. could be hiding in the seat cushion .... go bike shop use presure jet blow the ants out .... u will be surprise all the family member there build next generation :angel:

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

Haha... This is really the same problem my fren faced on his bike. He found the whole colony inside his damped cloth tat has been left dead for quite some times. :cheeky: Try to find any cloth or anything tat is dampd or moisted. Hope this mite help u...:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

You are better off seeing the link to video clips in this thread than just a box on the shelf :angel: ...here it is again in case you missed it!:giddy:

Thanks.... I did not mizzed it. Juz not sure which one to choose cuz all r gud dah:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

i was at marina square carpark juz abt to move off when i spotted these creatures crawling in my underseat compartment.. not only "them".. but their EGGS too!! me n my gf went on PROJECT BAYGON! d whole can of it.. hehehe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/asyie76/1098771948_1777077031.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/asyie76/1111207576_1257877726.gif

if Life ain't any Better..

seek Death & u'll feel Lighter..

Thanks.... I did not mizzed it. Juz not sure which one to choose cuz all r gud dah:cheeky:

hihi ah pek.

saw the video and scan thur all products.. but dunno which 1 would be the 1 to buy? all is pour in fuel tank or engine oil there ar?? hee.. sry a bit confuse..

will be going down autobac soon scare they got all the range then in de end dunno wat to buy...

thanks! thanks!:)

:sleep: (--_--''') :sian:

hi all lao jiaos here. need to ask something.

my bike died on me 2 times within a week. both is battery flat.

after the first time i went to change new battery and rectifier. and today happened 2nd time. now bike is waiting for tow on some pavement.

any one knows wads the problem? it happened after i change the headlight back from the rxz sai tao back to the original round headlight.

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

i think i'll give them the 'first wave of attack' using water hose. if it doesnt work, i'll go for 'Project Baygon'. atleast i give them chance to live right?

but will baygon affect any electrical components or anything? scared i spray then got live wires. catch fire and then 'BOOM!'. dont say ants. my balls also gone.

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.