SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

i was at marina square carpark juz abt to move off when i spotted these creatures crawling in my underseat compartment.. not only "them".. but their EGGS too!! me n my gf went on PROJECT BAYGON! d whole can of it.. hehehe

Hope you have wipe of the surface with a very wet cloth that you sprayed with Baygon (insecticide)..otherwise the paint work gonna have white patches.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hihi ah pek.

saw the video and scan thur all products.. but dunno which 1 would be the 1 to buy? all is pour in fuel tank or engine oil there ar?? hee.. sry a bit confuse..

will be going down autobac soon scare they got all the range then in de end dunno wat to buy...

thanks! thanks!:)

You would only find the oil treatment and NX Express there...but have to say that the oil treatment is from Malaysia so I'm not sure it should be something I would recommend. The one I'm talking about is from USA which is different. NX Express is ok.

hihi ah pek.

saw the video and scan thur all products.. but dunno which 1 would be the 1 to buy? all is pour in fuel tank or engine oil there ar?? hee.. sry a bit confuse..

will be going down autobac soon scare they got all the range then in de end dunno wat to buy...

thanks! thanks!:)

NX Express is for fuel but the ratio mixture must be right and effective only in after power band ride.

X-1R is a metal conditional that is added into your eo but the ones at Autobac is from Malaysia and not sure something I would recommend. The one I'm talking about is from USA (3 in1 concentrated).

hi all lao jiaos here. need to ask something.

my bike died on me 2 times within a week. both is battery flat.

after the first time i went to change new battery and rectifier. and today happened 2nd time. now bike is waiting for tow on some pavement.

any one knows wads the problem? it happened after i change the headlight back from the rxz sai tao back to the original round headlight.

Check the rxz headlamp bulb wiring to that of the original. Your high beam wire, standard light and grounding may be wrongly configured though the three connecting pin of the bulb that match your wire socket may have different wirings....just a thought.

but will baygon affect any electrical components or anything? scared i spray then got live wires. catch fire and then 'BOOM!'. dont say ants. my balls also gone.

Yes...painwork will have dull faded white patches and wire insulation will be chemically affected and become a bit 'gummy' after sometime. Spray...but wipe off with very wet cloth after awhile.

Which X-1R u r using? So many...:giddy:

The one am talking about is for eo. Wadafark already tried...do asked him how it perform..and about the X-1R oil treament at Autobac..not sure if I can recommend it..mine is concentrated and from the USA.:angel:

btw ah pek when i go buy the white part for the meter. i msg u again than must bother u again help me tranfer everything to the new white part of the meter.. (sorrie about the "white part of the meter") coz i dono wats that call... haha lol

anyway got time to do for smiley73 ??

Yes...done and somewhat complete..very nice blue however a bit on the bright side as he has 9 leds in a strip rather than the usual 6 we all had. Now he want to have a variable control and the brightness which be done today.

must bother u again help me tranfer everything to the new white part of the meter..

Small matter lah..when you are ready with your new white nmeter internal housing..just sms me. We make it a good one for ur!

Yes...done and somewhat complete..very nice blue however a bit on the bright side as he has 9 leds in a strip rather than the usual 6 we all had. Now he want to have a variable control and the brightness which be done today.

Small matter lah..when you are ready with your new white nmeter internal housing..just sms me. We make it a good one for ur!

yeah it too bright, nearly blind my eyes :angel:

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

i think i'll give them the 'first wave of attack' using water hose. if it doesnt work, i'll go for 'Project Baygon'. atleast i give them chance to live right?

but will baygon affect any electrical components or anything? scared i spray then got live wires. catch fire and then 'BOOM!'. dont say ants. my balls also gone.

u must find out where the ants nest then work effective. anyhow spray this and that it doesnt work

Check the rxz headlamp bulb wiring to that of the original. Your high beam wire, standard light and grounding may be wrongly configured though the three connecting pin of the bulb that match your wire socket may have different wirings....just a thought.

thanks ah pek. just came back from bike shop. the coil is totally gone. ex owner didnt take good care of the bike. parts of the coil melted and it is now a funny dirty yellow colour. even the mech says he nvr see such a f*** up coil b4. now its at bike shop waiting for a coil from the scrapyard and new gasket. haizzz.... feels so funny to be without my wheels and squeezing on the mrt

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

The one am talking about is for eo. Wadafark already tried...do asked him how it perform..and about the X-1R oil treament at Autobac..not sure if I can recommend it..mine is concentrated and from the USA.:angel:

Like tat must really one day go ve some kopi with u... Get some knowledge tat is useful for my old PB1:cheeky: :thumb:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

thanks ah pek. just came back from bike shop. the coil is totally gone. ex owner didnt take good care of the bike. parts of the coil melted and it is now a funny dirty yellow colour. even the mech says he nvr see such a f*** up coil b4. now its at bike shop waiting for a coil from the scrapyard and new gasket. haizzz.... feels so funny to be without my wheels and squeezing on the mrt

I undrstand but "funny" mei!?..:angel: Wait till you hve no legs and have to walk with your hands..:cheeky: ...and got wheels also don't know how to ride...than lagee funny!:angel:

Thanks huh!! :angel: my eyes feel more comfort now :angel:

hey any1 knows where is the shop that sell the "white part for the meter" let me know.. FJT

Arh..that's right at FJT. Just a day before your installation..Wadafark got his new one for his Ver S I think at $52.00 and I_Ride_A_Bike gotten his at $50.00 for his Vtec...both at FJT. may be you would like to pm them where exactly is FJT...myself have never been there. Remember though...each versionof bike, the white housing construction is different..Good luck.

Arh..that's right at FJT. Just a day before your installation..Wadafark got his new one for his Ver S I think at $52.00 and I_Ride_A_Bike gotten his at $50.00 for his Vtec...both at FJT. may be you would like to pm them where exactly is FJT...myself have never been there. Remember though...each versionof bike, the white housing construction is different..Good luck.

ah-boy selling $58...bikeworks $62

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

So many ppl getting their meter light brighter n nicer. Mine ve to stay as it is for now...:cry:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Ah boy is a rip-off! Haha.. Maybe it all boils down to bargaining skills. And I failed at that. He sold me the chrome cover for $40!

Anyway, FJT is at Rowell Rd. If you're from town, go along Bukit Timah/Dunearn Rd, turn into Serangoon Rd. Rowell Rd is a small one-way road along there. Look out for the big red signboard "FJT". Yeah its $52.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Ah boy is a rip-off! Haha.. Maybe it all boils down to bargaining skills. And I failed at that. He sold me the chrome cover for $40!

Anyway, FJT is at Rowell Rd. If you're from town, go along Bukit Timah/Dunearn Rd, turn into Serangoon Rd. Rowell Rd is a small one-way road along there. Look out for the big red signboard "FJT". Yeah its $52.

Not really i tink. It is always those who ahboy knows very well then can get cheaper thn others...

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006