SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

bro u ask does the plate come with rack wo.. u check wat u ask on there i tok u saying the 2 screw that mount on the plate. so.. sorry wrong ans for u just now. u can go ah boy there see have bo ba or like ah pek say some motor diam have want to throw one can ask them ba.

THX alot=)

2002-2003 Honda SP RR - Top 220km/hr

2003-2004 Honda Foresight and Yamaha RXZ

2005-2006 Honda RVF 400 Top 100km/hr - Blue Nastro Azzuro paintwork

2006-2007 Honda SilverWing 400 Top 150km/hr - Red Wine paintwork

2006-????R6 2006 TOP

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, heres the pic of ah pek's meter lighting done on my bike. taken the photo in lighting under HDB....its incredibly bright i have to say. very impressive. and he's right....can really see the reflection on my visor when i ride ..hahah..power.

and thanks for the kopi and bike info u shared....very good...hahah think noe more than my mechanic...:angel:

21-03-08_2154.jpg

21-03-08_2155.jpg

sry ar... kinda alot of questions... cos new to super 4... where can i get belly pan , rear hugger, head fairings and side fairings for ver s? and how much is it?? =) thx fellow v s riders !

2002-2003 Honda SP RR - Top 220km/hr

2003-2004 Honda Foresight and Yamaha RXZ

2005-2006 Honda RVF 400 Top 100km/hr - Blue Nastro Azzuro paintwork

2006-2007 Honda SilverWing 400 Top 150km/hr - Red Wine paintwork

2006-????R6 2006 TOP

hi, heres the pic of ah pek's meter lighting done on my bike. taken the photo in lighting under HDB....its incredibly bright i have to say. very impressive. and he's right....can really see the reflection on my visor when i ride ..hahah..power.

and thanks for the kopi and bike info u shared....very good...hahah think noe more than my mechanic...:angel:

oh man.ya speedo looks gorgeous!:thumb:

Juz as bright as AhPek one. Means the standard is the same. Like tat from far also can see the meter lites:thumb: :thumb: But is the lite too glaring?

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

sry ar... kinda alot of questions... cos new to super 4... where can i get belly pan , rear hugger, head fairings and side fairings for ver s? and how much is it?? =) thx fellow v s riders !

u looking for new or recondition?

new-go the the bikeshop like HKL,motoworld,unique,etc..

recondition-try searching garage sales thread..

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

with this pic, ah pek can standby for more order :angel:

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

with this pic, ah pek can standby for more order :angel:

Should be... In long run wil see lots of S4 having the same bright meter.:thumb:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Juz as bright as AhPek one. Means the standard is the same. Like tat from far also can see the meter lites:thumb: :thumb: But is the lite too glaring?

yes agreed.. the light too glaring.. not nice.. :dot: haha.. just joking cos i dun have ma..:cry: very bright. u got problem looking at is when u riding? cos the brightness will make u hard to see a bit mah? no offend just want to know next time got $$ will beg ah pek to do for me too...:cry:

Thanks Jocoolseah..:) ..glad you are one more happy camper on your ride :cheeky:

Because of smilely great idea..I have now added a varistor (potential meter) dial to vary the light density :)

I hope those that seen how I have done it can help others here who want to do it also..at least no chop_chop and Sooo_Karh_Wah_Kong pricing by mototiam.:cheeky:

ah pek can standby for more order :angel:

Ah Pek Lau_Liao_Lah...Bouy_Tong much longer leh...any disciple..plse step forward.:angel:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

yes agreed.. the light too glaring.. not nice.. :dot: haha.. just joking cos i dun have ma..:cry: very bright. u got problem looking at is when u riding? cos the brightness will make u hard to see a bit mah? no offend just want to know next time got $$ will beg ah pek to do for me too...:cry:

It's bright and clear lah..may be too bright for some but can always reduce the nuber of light source. Glaring..not really lah..those images are taken without a porlarising filetr. Do take a look at the actual item. Anyway..opinion differ and to each his own lah. Now you want to add varistor also can for brightness variation..but have $$s more :angel:

Wah AhPek, u can open up ur own shop like tat.:cheeky: So u can do for Vtec also huh? Widen ur market...

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Thanks Jocoolseah..:) ..glad you are one more happy camper on your ride :cheeky:

Because of smilely great idea..I have now added a varistor (potential meter) dial to vary the light density :)

I hope those that seen how I have done it can help others here who want to do it also..at least no chop_chop and Sooo_Karh_Wah_Kong pricing by mototiam.:cheeky:

Ah Pek Lau_Liao_Lah...Bouy_Tong much longer leh...any disciple..plse step forward.:angel:

so now can adjust liao :thumb: :thumb:

Wah AhPek, u can open up ur own shop like tat.:cheeky: So u can do for Vtec also huh? Widen ur market...

Open shop?...o_O....good idea hor. Why not I open shop you work for me lah. Each installation I make $15.00 net..I pay you $12.00..:)...and I get $3.00 sit down and shake leg..want? :angel:

Vtec?...done two unit Vtec 1 olehdee..if otehr vtec are similar..should be senang lah. :angel:

Open shop?...o_O....good idea hor. Why not I open shop you work for me lah. Each installation I make $15.00 net..I pay you $12.00..:)...and I get $3.00 sit down and shake leg..want? :angel:

Vtec?...done two unit Vtec 1 olehdee..if otehr vtec are similar..should be senang lah. :angel:

Haha... Taking part time from u huh. If ve time mybe. Hopefully no CPF. If my company can trace surely die:giddy: :cheeky:

Means u can do for all S4? Ur market is really big.:angel: Btw, wat size is ur frnt n rear sprocket? I want to know the original size.:giddy:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

so now can adjust liao :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks to you :angel:

Here's an image...sori..it's he best my 2megalpixel hp cam can can...jsut a feel of it anyway.

[ATTACH]56292[/ATTACH]

Btw, wat size is ur frnt n rear sprocket? I want to know the original size.:giddy:

If memory serve me well...its fron't is 15 and back is 42 for ver S and PB1.

Back change to 44 like Spec 3 without dropping front to 14 also can but pick up a bit "chiong_chiong" and engine braking is rash which I don't like.

Back change to 44 like Spec 3 without dropping front to 14 also can but pick up a bit "chiong_chiong" and engine braking is rash which I don't like.

haven slp watch soccer :angel:

Ur description is juz the same as wat i felt bout my bike rite now since changing my chain whole set. Pickup is vroom:cheeky: abit but my rpm is now 6k rpm at 100km/h instead of 5.75k rpm. Tink my FC is goin down..

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

haven slp watch soccer :angel:

Must be betting lah!..otherwise watch 11 aside idiots chasing over a ball for what...:angel:

Ur description is juz the same as wat i felt bout my bike rite now since changing my chain whole set. Pickup is vroom:cheeky: abit but my rpm is now 6k rpm at 100km/h instead of 5.75k rpm. Tink my FC is goin down..

Use X-1R in ur eo next change lah and my natural vege oil in your fuel for reformulation...better still :angel: ..but don't expect too much like number 46 lah.

Use X-1R in ur eo next change lah and my natural vege oil in your fuel for reformulation...better still :angel: ..but don't expect too much like number 46 lah.

Cant seem to find the X-1R. Mybe not finding it hard enof:cheeky: Hm, wat vege oil in the fuel? Is it costly?

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006