SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Hi S4 bros,

I just joined the family by buying a 97 Ver S (FP plate) from my friend.

May I know what is the average price rack and box and what are the good shops that you recommend please?

Regards,

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah pek u noe where else selling the voltronic chain lube? I went to the usual shop but the uncle say hv to wait quite some time for supplier to send..

I spoke to supplier..told me same thing..I think they are not bringing in liao. If I find anywhere else..let u know.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

ahpek need ur help in my s4 suspension. just send u a msg. in need for help. thanks.

Reply you liao.

Ah pek u noe where else selling the voltronic chain lube? I went to the usual shop but the uncle say hv to wait quite some time for supplier to send..

I got it sometimes back at defu lane GNG shop.. mybe you could give a check there..

Which is better? Ezzyoiler or Scottieoiler for Super 4?

Scottoiler more convenient while ezzyoiler is cheaper

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

I got it sometimes back at defu lane GNG shop.. mybe you could give a check there..

tanx for the info bro.. been looking ard singapore for it.. last at sungei kadut i saw it in the display case but the shop not selling or bringing it in anymore... :( Hope GNG still hv it...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

May I know how much are the prices?

Scottoiler is 165 i tink,

Ezzyoiler is 40?? Nt really sure.

Im on scottoiler, if ur riding anytg except vtec 1, i suggedt u get a mainstand instead. Abt d price of scottoiler but wit d mainstand u can lube easier and wash bike also easy

- Yamaha FZ150I

-Yamaha FZ150I

Guys my neutral light not working, so i always have to kick up my side stand and have to clutch in before i can start the bike. Mech said its the wiring and its very leychey to do that..any idea if this prob can be rectified and i dun think its the bulb cos have tried changing it too.Thanks.

:shades: CBR 1000rr:{12-??} :shades:

Guys my neutral light not working, so i always have to kick up my side stand and have to clutch in before i can start the bike. Mech said its the wiring and its very leychey to do that..any idea if this prob can be rectified and i dun think its the bulb cos have tried changing it too.Thanks.

Is ur side stand switch spoilt??

- Yamaha FZ150I

-Yamaha FZ150I

Likely the neutral switch is not working anymore. Its inside your lower engine box case..eo has to be remove to change it.

Again ur mech may be right or just the bulb socket pin is not properly sitting the bulb contact...but base on " i always have to kick up my side stand and have to clutch in before i can start the bike" what u said..I suspect the nrtural switch.

Hi,

Can pb1 calipers be used on VerS?

Need to replace my verS calipers as i only have one side brembo and the other side nissin...

Asked around scrapyard but no stock for brembo..

Thx

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/a5tute/Black_Honda_wing_Sonics.jpg

Hi,

Can pb1 calipers be used on VerS?

Need to replace my verS calipers as i only have one side brembo and the other side nissin...

Asked around scrapyard but no stock for brembo..

Thx

hey bro if selling th brembo PM me aitez... :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

Very lechey? Did the mech quote how much it will cost?

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Agreed. Got it from LAB directly for only $65!

Ter was a guy in d lv thread whose headlite from lab caught fire.. So make sure ur wiring is done properly!!

- Yamaha FZ150I

-Yamaha FZ150I

Hi the mech never quote any price cos he din want to go thru the trouble cos he said I have to change the whole wiring inside my meter which is gonna cost like 300+ when I checked with FJT.And dun think it's side stand switch and it's working fine.

Ah Pek since u suspect it's the neutral switch do u know how to replace it or suggest any shops that I can get it replaced? Estimated cost? Thanks in advance:)

Hi the mech never quote any price cos he din want to go thru the trouble cos he said I have to change the whole wiring inside my meter which is gonna cost like 300+ when I checked with FJT.And dun think it's side stand switch and it's working fine.

Ah Pek since u suspect it's the neutral switch do u know how to replace it or suggest any shops that I can get it replaced? Estimated cost? Thanks in advance:)

This kind of things seldom fail and not much mototiam will stok. Go Chong Aik or FJT or Everritt (LAB bought over the company) and buy the small switch urself. Can go to Ah Fook at AMK Ave 3 AMK Industrial Park 2 #295 Blk 5032..he change the switch b4. Plse note that eo has to be drain and if you want to reuse the oil..let him know I asked u to go otherwise he won't bother about the eo effort.

This kind of things seldom fail and not much mototiam will stok. Go Chong Aik or FJT or Everritt (LAB bought over the company) and buy the small switch urself. Can go to Ah Fook at AMK Ave 3 AMK Industrial Park 2 #295 Blk 5032..he change the switch b4. Plse note that eo has to be drain and if you want to reuse the oil..let him know I asked u to go otherwise he won't bother about the eo effort.

Hey thanks alot AhPek. Appreciate that. Will get back to u after changing it;)