SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, anybody knows how long often the spark plug, oil filter, air filter needed to be changed?

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soulhttp://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/168915_10150089777911848_738296847_6467158_1149477_n.jpg

hi, anybody knows how long often the spark plug, oil filter, air filter needed to be changed?

Well I think it depends on your preference. I do it every 5,000km for the EO and Oil Filter. Spark Plug, based on 'feel'. Air filter serviced once a year.

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Hi all,i've asked this qn before in general enquiry thread but no reply.So ask here instead.

Where to buy the oil filter wrench for my vtec3?Thanks alot in advanced!

Mustafa Centre? The last time i went, they got a lot of cheap tools down there.

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

oh ya, and my engine oil tend to be leakin lately, does it mean my engine gasket need to be changes? :(

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soulhttp://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/168915_10150089777911848_738296847_6467158_1149477_n.jpg

oh ya, and my engine oil tend to be leakin lately, does it mean my engine gasket need to be changes? :(

Isit leaking frm the drain plug?If it is,den u need to change the plug only.Just what i did to mine at unique. I at first thought he wanna carrot me but i just go with it and change the plug.Now everything ok liao.no more leaks!

"Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory"...

Isit leaking frm the drain plug?If it is,den u need to change the plug only.Just what i did to mine at unique. I at first thought he wanna carrot me but i just go with it and change the plug.Now everything ok liao.no more leaks!

ok. then how much u paid for the drain plug ah?

LOL. Bro, at unique I think only the sales people wanna try to carrot you. So far, i dont have any issues with the mech esp the senior mech (I forgot his name) at UM Toh Guan. I always ask for an explanation and if I'm satisfied with the logic, then I carry out the procedure. The sales team always same tactic, ask to change radiator cap la.. Change this.. Change that..

Ya.. Better go mototiam to get it checked. I just did top overhaul which includes changing of gaskets and my coolant hoses. Damage around 500++ at Ah Fook in AMK. Now my bike is good as new! Lucky got gahment money. Hehe :)

Ya.. Better go mototiam to get it checked. I just did top overhaul which includes changing of gaskets and my coolant hoses. Damage around 500++ at Ah Fook in AMK. Now my bike is good as new! Lucky got gahment money. Hehe :)

Lol i even not sure when to overhaul or not.Dun think my vtec-3 need to do overhaul yet right.Some more i go touring once only.Hahaha.I gahment money spent on my hong kong trip next week lol...

"Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory"...

Hi peeps!.. Need some advice.. Wads e normal battery voltage for s4 ver S during stationary n when e bike is on e move?.. I think my voltage is nt stable.. During stationary its arnd 11.5 - 12v n while moving its arnd 13v+.. Bt sometimes when e engine is warm it goes down til 10v+ when i stop.. I saw my fren's vtec 2 hit arnd 13v+ when it stop which nvr ever hit by my bike.. Im geting paranoid so i change my battery bt its still exactly e same.. Any advice?.. Wad hv gone wrong w my bike or isit normal for ver S?.

My version s stationary is 11.5v to 12.2v (headlight on),12v to 12.7v when warm......when riding 13v to 13.3v........My friend version s 14.0 stationary, when rev voltage goes down.I scared voltmeter installed wrongly...or worst Magneto coil or rectifier got problem?

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;417/st/20110316/e/Class+2+Enrolment./k/631a/blk-event.png

Some voltmeters are not accurate. Best to check at your battery terminals with a multimeter I think. My voltmeter always shows 1-1.2v below what the multimeter says. So what you see may not necessarily be a problem with your battery.

Not sure about revs etc though.

http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

My version s stationary is 11.5v to 12.2v (headlight on),12v to 12.7v when warm......when riding 13v to 13.3v........My friend version s 14.0 stationary, when rev voltage goes down.I scared voltmeter installed wrongly...or worst Magneto coil or rectifier got problem?

Hmm.. We hv almost e same reading.. Thx bro, atleast im abit relax nw.. Bt y is my voltage decrease when warm n urs increase??.. Any idea?.

Hmm.. We hv almost e same reading.. Thx bro, atleast im abit relax nw.. Bt y is my voltage decrease when warm n urs increase??.. Any idea?.

Like what bro scubasimon has mentioned, some voltmeters are not accurate. Your voltmeter might also be spoiled or is not wired up properly. Voltmeters wont last long as they are not protected from the heat and the rain. It is always good to countercheck with a multimeter. As a multimeter is engineered to give the most accurate electrical readings. Just my 2 cents worth

Lol i even not sure when to overhaul or not.Dun think my vtec-3 need to do overhaul yet right.Some more i go touring once only.Hahaha.I gahment money spent on my hong kong trip next week lol...

Aiya bro.. Spec 3 should be fine la. Just take care of your normal wear and tear components. Hong Kong Trip? shiok ah. lol