SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

you not around i nobody to overtake leh

Haha. U can always overtake others mah. I know lah u good tats why u always wanna overtake me... :angel:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanx for ur support man... Really wanna upgrade my skills with other subject so can follow up with the fast pace education in s'pore...

California Racing School izzit :sweat:

No lah, me goin to killer knee/elbow drag track sch hosted by ben spies lah... Wakakaka

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

Does anyone know the size of a k7-1000 and k7-600 brake disk rotor?

Or if you guys are not sure of the sizes but are very sure that they are of the same size?

I am buying the rotors from someone but not too sure if they fit.

Don't wanna waste money on something that won't fit my bike.

All i know is the size of the 600 disc is 310mm..

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Selling these items:

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Headlight protector (brand new in packing) $50 fixed

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Original windscreen (brand new in packing) $60 fixed

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Clutch Lever (One week old) $20 fixed

GSXR600/750 K8/9 Stock endcan (One week old) PM to qoute

MWTS: Front & rear brake discs, KYB electronic damper

PM me if interested

other OEM parts pls PM me

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Let me guess u nearly met mr tarmac??

on the way to pg, i squeezing in between one lorry and bus. Lorry on my left, bus on my right. suddenly bus swerve to the left sandwiching me, the bus hit my foot, i wobble a bit and open throttle and went off... consequences will be bad if i fall... become minced meat for the lorry and bus wheels. Like applying butter to the tarmac.

track, 1st turn, was cornering low, my tire suddenly slip, i faster return to the upright position because i scare, went into the gravel at quite high speed, try to control by clutching in, braking bit by bit. lucky nv drop, heng ar.

turn 4, running wide, go into gravel, lucky nv fall also.

life is precious. :thumb:

just came back from bike shop, bleed my brakes, much better now.

Comfirm lazy to D.i.Y... :lol:

on the way to pg, i squeezing in between one lorry and bus. Lorry on my left, bus on my right. suddenly bus swerve to the left sandwiching me, the bus hit my foot, i wobble a bit and open throttle and went off... consequences will be bad if i fall... become minced meat for the lorry and bus wheels. Like applying butter to the tarmac.

track, 1st turn, was cornering low, my tire suddenly slip, i faster return to the upright position because i scare, went into the gravel at quite high speed, try to control by clutching in, braking bit by bit. lucky nv drop, heng ar.

Wah bro u terror sia squeeze in between big vehicle. :thumb: u push arh today at track???

hi all,

does anyone know the size of a k7-1000 and k7-600 brake disk rotor?

Or if you guys are not sure of the sizes but are very sure that they are of the same size?

I am buying the rotors from someone but not too sure if they fit.

Don't wanna waste money on something that won't fit my bike.

All i know is the size of the 600 disc is 310mm..

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

yes size the same....i also got a pair for sale..very good condition..less then no wear on the rotors. Pm if your interested.

take care bro! have u changed ur street tires to track ones?

can I ask a Q.

exhaust + y-pipe 1600 expensive?

does y-pipe improves performance?

how does it differ from full system exhaust??

for what bike?

in a way, yes. with a cat ur flow is kinda restricted. with a y ur bike breathe better as flow is follow thru. but with an aftermarket muffler ur bike will run slightly more rich. with y even more. so u need to tune.

full system offers more performance bcos the headers are of bigger bore size.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww4/mambowake/mvagusta.jpg

Comfirm lazy to D.i.Y... :lol:

Wah bro u terror sia squeeze in between big vehicle. :thumb: u push arh today at track???

yes i scare to dirty my finger nails, later finger nail dirty how to dig my nose:angel: so let motortiam earn eat la. If no have i this kind of person motortiam close shop liaoz haha.

Was chasing people, trying to see see hw they ride, but then tire slip during 1st turn, ball shrinked liaoz, ride slow slow back to pit... just nice session ended.

for what bike?

in a way, yes. with a cat ur flow is kinda restricted. with a y ur bike breathe better as flow is follow thru. but with an aftermarket muffler ur bike will run slightly more rich. with y even more. so u need to tune.

full system offers more performance bcos the headers are of bigger bore size.

hw's yr bike? any pictures to upload for today, saw u taking photos... hoping got my photo lol

Waiting for Rose 2Upload some Pics :bounce: :bouncefire: :bounce:

NSR 150 SP [FR5682H]: 7/7/04 - 15/11/05

GSX R400 RR [FL5988H]: 28/10/05 - 6/8/08

X1 Supreme [FBB4408Y]: 7/4/07 - 21/3/08

GSX R1000 K3 [FW9829A]: 27/9/07 - 20/2/08

GSX R1000 K7 [FBB??Z]: MIA o_O

GSX R1000 K8 [FBC????M]: 22/2/08 - 21/6/2013

125ZR [FBC 3720X]: 6/8/08 – 19/3/11

FJR 1300 ABS [FBC 3723M]: 21/6/2013

Sparks T135 [FBB 8146B]: 24/4/2015

When is the next session got my bullet cam liao wanna try follow someone from the back to video haha from the video maybe we could see actually how our positioning while cornering and learn improve on our mistake

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

yes i scare to dirty my finger nails, later finger nail dirty how to dig my nose:angel: so let motortiam earn eat la. If no have i this kind of person motortiam close shop liaoz haha.

Was chasing people, trying to see see hw they ride, but then tire slip during 1st turn, ball shrinked liaoz, ride slow slow back to pit... just nice session ended.

Wahahaha.... Chase ppl. Like traffic police lah like this... Aniway, glad u didnt kiss the tarmac. Get a track tyre bro. So next time u can scrap ur knee slider like dahui... Wakakaka