SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles

Drawmer

Yah. Crap mann. The box is not even solid.

and it oxidise ever so easily.. leaving unsightly pock marks.

:cheeky:

and its made by touratech. not bmw.

Bro, go eBay buy 4 BMW logo diameter 6cm US$5 free shipping... Can increase the value of any boxes.

see my kupchai box put the bmw logo can increase the value or not.

hehe

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

Hi everyone, anyone knows whats the ongoing OTR price for a new GSA at PML now?

Cheers!

$48K is the price.

The panniers do not come free.

cheers

wacko

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

$48K is the price.

The panniers do not come free.

Euro exchange rate has gone down a fair bit.but prices of BMW has gone up instead....

1995-1997 SUZUKI TS125R

1997-1998 SUZUKI DR350

2004-2005 HONDA XRV750

2006-2008 BMW R1150GS

2009-2009 VESPA GTV125

2009-2010 HONDA SILVERWING 400

2014- BMW R1200GS LC

Anyone know how much is hp2 sport OTR and where else beside PML selling it.

Anyone know who riding HP2 sport cos i like the bike and need some info about the bike.

Think the machine price is $56k if I'm not mistaken. Only saw it once on the road. Last time I met an owner in PML, and he told me he hardly ride, just buy to keep... But I think it is much more practical bike than a Duc 1198 or a S1000R to ride on the road, if you don't mind hauling $56k of carbon fibre around....hee hee. My dream bike actually. It'll stay a dream.

1992: Suzuki GN125

1995: Suzuki Intruder 400

2000: BMW R1100R

2006: Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Low

2008: BMW F800ST

2011: BMW R1200R Classic (still riding)

2015: Harley Davidson Low Rider

*deleted* Accidental double post

1992: Suzuki GN125

1995: Suzuki Intruder 400

2000: BMW R1100R

2006: Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Low

2008: BMW F800ST

2011: BMW R1200R Classic (still riding)

2015: Harley Davidson Low Rider

Don't forget BMW Riders meet up at the same place this coming Friday 29th April. :p

Whever wants to buy R1200GS Adventure and F800ST can come down to view at the same time. :p

Sorry bro.. gotta serve the country..

Don't forget BMW Riders meet up at the same place this coming Friday 29th April. :p

Whever wants to buy R1200GS Adventure and F800ST can come down to view at the same time. :p

Alright will be there for the mthly meetup. Btw any planned short trips on backcountry roads?

Just want to ride o_O

Think the machine price is $56k if I'm not mistaken. Only saw it once on the road. Last time I met an owner in PML, and he told me he hardly ride, just buy to keep... But I think it is much more practical bike than a Duc 1198 or a S1000R to ride on the road, if you don't mind hauling $56k of carbon fibre around....hee hee. My dream bike actually. It'll stay a dream.

I think it willl be my dream bike too, only can ride the in my dream ...too expensive for me ( 1 argee with 100 % )

Hi John Torro. I took my friend HP2 Sports and rode it for a month.

I took it to Koh Samui and Cameroon Highland.

This bike has lots of vibration and its performance parts are not cheap.

Other than that, this bike is awesome.

My friend got it for 53k OTR after some discount.

Maybe the price is different now I am not sure.

This bike is either you hate it or love it

because the price tag doesn't justify its performance amount the market.

Try not to get it from parallel importer because so far only agent has its diagnostic equipments. :p

thank for the info normalaspirated but i think it beyond my reach anyway i heard there only 400 pieces for the 2010 model.i guess That way it so expensive

Hi Bros,

anybody in need of headlight protectors for their beemers? got 8 colours available but i tink in sg onli clear visor is legal..price is $60 each..drop me a pm in interested..thanks

BMW K1200S 2005-2010.jpg

BMW K1200R SPORT 2007-2010 .jpg

BMW R1100S.jpg

BMW R1150RT.jpg

http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

Greetings all,

Am new to this thread. Truth is, I never knew one existed for Beemers, coupled with the fact that I haven't been logging into SBF for a long time.

Would love to get to know fellow Beemer riders.

Cheers

None but the brave deserve the fair

My SERIOUS Rides:

WR 200 : Dec 2000 til Dec 2010

Varadero 125 : Feb 2007 til Dec 2009

XR450R : Dec 2008 til Jun 2011

BMW R1200GSA : Nov 2010 til present

BMW G450X : Dec 2010 til present