SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

StEeL

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On lah on lah...........

Date : 17th July 2011 (Sun)

Time : 7pm onwards

Place : KKFC

Confirmed Attendees :

1. Minefield14

2. Ohayo

3. Steel

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

Just a suggestion, maybe after that say a about 9pm, we can take a short ride down to the dam.

Signalling saves life!

Ohayo = Ian? Tot u riding ducati?

rest of ZZRs, How many bros out there now? All 14s cavemens... all hide in caves dun come out one.... LOL.....

17 sounds like a good date... let me try to make it..

PC3 or PC5? jus try to share wat i know... PC3 is enuf for us, I am using the PC3. If u want to use auto tune, guess u need to get PC5 + ur exhaust muz have O2 sensor. My aftermarket exhaust no O2 sensor.

With O2 sensor the hp will not be the max, due to AF ratio. PC3 can fit into our 14, can hide in front near the ram air inlet, or mount it at the rear hugger.

Edited by PaiKia

Brocks Rocks!!!! Best for Kawa.

What is power without control?...

Give Up Riding! :pity:

rest of ZZRs, How many bros out there now? All 14s cavemens... all hide in caves dun come out one.... LOL.....

17 sounds like a good date... let me try to make it..

PC3 or PC5? jus try to share wat i know... PC3 is enuf for us, I am using the PC3. If u want to use auto tune, guess u need to get PC5 + ur exhaust muz have O2 sensor. My aftermarket exhaust no O2 sensor.

With O2 sensor the hp will not be the max, due to AF ratio. PC3 can fit into our 14, can hide in front near the ram air inlet, or mount it at the rear hugger.

With your 02 sensor removed on PC3, any problems to the FI? Where did you fix it?

Signalling saves life!

Yo bros! I'll be down on the 17. My fan mod can't really be seen from the outside bro.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/balls_1.jpg

If you're riding a bike but not calculating the 50 possibilities in the 50 meters of road ahead of you, then you're dangerous and shouldnt be on one.

On lah on lah...........

Confirmed Attendees :

1. Minefield14

2. Ohayo

3. Steel

4. Kumar

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/balls_1.jpg

If you're riding a bike but not calculating the 50 possibilities in the 50 meters of road ahead of you, then you're dangerous and shouldnt be on one.

Yo bros! I'll be down on the 17. My fan mod can't really be seen from the outside bro.

Sweet.........remind me about the mod. I am interested to know more about it before doing.

Signalling saves life!

Oh...only for kawasakian owner and rider ah. Okok. Me no go then

Confirmed Attendees :

1. Minefield14

2. Steel

3. Kumar

PaiKia:

I'm the YCK dude but not on a green ZX14.. I'll not be able to join on the 17th though.. Will be having a drink at Soi Bangla.. :p

Soi Bangla or Soi Banglo (Phuket)?

Have fun.... C u soon...:cheeky:

With your 02 sensor removed on PC3, any problems to the FI? Where did you fix it?

Tachyon Motors. My Brocks dun come with O2 Sensor port. Think the wires shorted to close the circuit. Have to ask my mech... I know how to ride only... LOL....

Problems that can be solved with $$ not a problem..... But I not a rich kid.... I also 打工仔 :cheers:

No worries.. We have enuf kit to tear down the bike to c the mod... LOL.. But u have to fix it back on ur own.... :p

Oh...only for kawasakian owner and rider ah. Okok. Me no go then

Confirmed Attendees :

1. Minefield14

2. Steel

3. Kumar

Touche... C'mon... I know u still miss Kawa... I wanna c ur Duc also... c wat exp stuff u put on it... kekeke... C u there tonight.. unless I get recalled....

Touche... C'mon... I know u still miss Kawa... I wanna c ur Duc also... c wat exp stuff u put on it... kekeke... C u there tonight.. unless I get recalled....

Thanks. I will pass. There is nothing interesting on my duc. Just an ordinary red color bike you see on the road.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I know Kumar have done the additional fan mod to reduce the temperature. Have anybody tried changing the front fender to that of the ZX10? This will create a substantial amount of air sweeping through the radiator.

Signalling saves life!

• 3 weeks later...