SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

StEeL

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Kanchanaburi Kawa bikers are meeting coming Tuesday 3pm at Kallang McDonalds..

Will be working leh.

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

The Kanchanaburi Kawa bikers are meeting coming Tuesday 3pm at Kallang McDonalds..

Will be working leh.

Signalling saves life!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

34k OTR? That's 5k more than what I paid for mine.. :)

Am craving for speed & contemplating if I should go for the ZX10R or the Hayabusa.. Mm..

ZX10R has the bangs & whistles & the speed of the '14 but tank range lose out..

Hayabusa is similar to the '14 but sportier, was my dream bike & the dream has not been realized..

How ah?

34k OTR? That's 5k more than what I paid for mine.. :)

Am craving for speed & contemplating if I should go for the ZX10R or the Hayabusa.. Mm..

ZX10R has the bangs & whistles & the speed of the '14 but tank range lose out..

Hayabusa is similar to the '14 but sportier, was my dream bike & the dream has not been realized..

How ah?

wow,

u got urs at a gd price

since u already had a 14

why not a full fledge sporty??

anyway i`ll had taken the 14 over the busa..

since u had the 14, just take the 10..

hahah

Aurium:

You think the '10 can do touring duties? Was considering the RSV4 prior but the tank range just sucks big time.. Averaging 120km - 150km full tank, how to tour leh?

it depends on the rider mostly

but maybe not for me at the moment..

tried riding a fren`s R1 for a kulai trip some weeks ago..

pretty tiring as i`ve pillion..

the other consolation, i`ve seens many ppl tour on the sporties all over the worlds..

if it`s got 2 wheel and it moves, it`s a tourable machine..

if u really wanna tour so much and u love spped at the same time, i see no better option than hyper sports..

leave the liter class for wat it does best, on the track !

just my humble opinion..

got bike, will ride !

cheers

it depends on the rider mostly

but maybe not for me at the moment..

tried riding a fren`s R1 for a kulai trip some weeks ago..

pretty tiring as i`ve pillion..

the other consolation, i`ve seens many ppl tour on the sporties all over the worlds..

if it`s got 2 wheel and it moves, it`s a tourable machine..

if u really wanna tour so much and u love spped at the same time, i see no better option than hyper sports..

leave the liter class for wat it does best, on the track !

just my humble opinion..

got bike, will ride !

cheers

He's a sucker for speed and tank range.....

Minor

A friend uses the RSV4 up to MHS loop, said fuel range not a problem cos by the time to top up it's time to stop.

Can anybody advise, for the ZZR, the headlight and high beam, what bulbs are they? H4, H7 or H11?

Signalling saves life!

Aurium:

Yeah.. Almost took out a new ZX10R in devilicious green but changed my mind at the very last minute.. Got a white knight instead.. Haha..

Andrew:

I heard from my friend with a RSV4 Factory that his tank range is like 150km.. Can't even reach Ayer Keroh have to exit liao.. I think touring with kakis will definitely iritate them on the short tank range.. People pull in once I'll have to pull in twice.. Mm.. Get a camel bag & fill it with petrol? Haha..

Aurium:

Yeah.. Almost took out a new ZX10R in devilicious green but changed my mind at the very last minute.. Got a white knight instead.. Haha..

Andrew:

I heard from my friend with a RSV4 Factory that his tank range is like 150km.. Can't even reach Ayer Keroh have to exit liao.. I think touring with kakis will definitely iritate them on the short tank range.. People pull in once I'll have to pull in twice.. Mm.. Get a camel bag & fill it with petrol? Haha..

Aurium

When you gonna change to a faster bike?

Minor

You no worry about your kakis..... Just tell them to give you an hour headstart liao.... They can catch up with you.....

Ok guys, just found out with confirmation. Our low beam is using H11 with a maximum wattage of 55W while the high beam is using H9, a maximum wattage of 65W. Anybody here tried using Night Breaker Plus? It is totally legal as there is still substantial amount of yellow light in these halogen bulbs. Unlike HID kit which is, so to say, illegal.

Signalling saves life!

But kind of a hassle to change back and forth. Personally I feel that the boring yellow light does shine through fog better.:p

Signalling saves life!

I upgraded the low beam to HID 8000 & left the high beam stock.. Best of both worlds.. I get the distance at the north south highway.. When it's foggy, the high beam is available.. If the oncoming traffic irritates me, I still have my Danalli's to super charge it.. Haha..

Oi... Don I wait for u... U wait for me leh. Put time put place am sure ppl turn up.. Anyway 8th oct, Saturday 8pm onwards let's merry up! open to all. Present, former n wld be kawasakians are invited. Non kawasakians also can! Place open to suggestion. Got aircon will be gd since SG berry hot.

1. Kumar

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/balls_1.jpg

If you're riding a bike but not calculating the 50 possibilities in the 50 meters of road ahead of you, then you're dangerous and shouldnt be on one.

Oi... Don I wait for u... U wait for me leh. Put time put place am sure ppl turn up.. Anyway 8th oct, Saturday 8pm onwards let's merry up! open to all. Present, former n wld be kawasakians are invited. Non kawasakians also can! Place open to suggestion. Got aircon will be gd since SG berry hot.

1. Kumar

2. minefield14

Edited by minefield14
http://Chttp://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CFazli%5CMy%20Documents%5CCIMG3767.JPG