• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF X9 Cafe 2008 - Amalfi/Evo

any bike coming out from piaggio replacing x9?

I think new replacing for X9 is X8 now

Dec 2003 - Dec 2004 : Honda NSR150 FS9131A

Dec 2004 - Dec 2004 : Honda CB400 Ver S FP4058A

Dec 2004 - Nov 2007 : Honda CB400 Ver S FP1693M

Sep 2007 - Feb 2008 : Piaggio X9 200 Evo FY596U

Feb 2008 - Dec 2009 : Suzuki GSR 400 FBA7427C

Dec 2009 - Jun 2011 : Peugeot Partner 1.9D GW3055T

Jun 2011 - ~~~~~~ : Toyota Axio 1.5A SJE****J

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know where i can rewrap my X9 seat n back rest? N how much it cost?

Euguene Saddlery does both the seat and backrest for about $120 with a little design. People claim that Eugene is more professional. He's a nice chap too. Situated along Serangoon Road, near dunno what Ayed Syelfi Road or something which is not too far from LAB.

Auntie shop beside LAB not too sure, but definitely cheaper, price range should be around $50 I guess. Not as professional I guess, but quite a nice auntie to talk to. If you're on budget, can go there take a look and ask for pricing 1st. Situated at Kelantan Lane.

Adding cushion (sponge) and designs (different colours) will cause slightly more. Hope this helps.

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a bike, and that's close enough.

Euguene Saddlery does both the seat and backrest for about $120 with a little design. People claim that Eugene is more professional. He's a nice chap too. Situated along Serangoon Road, near dunno what Ayed Syelfi Road or something which is not too far from LAB.

Auntie shop beside LAB not too sure, but definitely cheaper, price range should be around $50 I guess. Not as professional I guess, but quite a nice auntie to talk to. If you're on budget, can go there take a look and ask for pricing 1st. Situated at Kelantan Lane.

Adding cushion (sponge) and designs (different colours) will cause slightly more. Hope this helps.

Thanks bro...

You might be interested, Click here >>> Seat Cover

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

so how much is one new x8 now?

X8 200 is sellin about 8k+

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

Hi any pro can help me now i am facing this problem. One day i want start my X9 EVO. I turn my key to on position, the X9 light on a sec and off liao, juz like short circult. Then i sian and try on and off. It can start liao but when idle. my speed is 50 and my rpm is 5k (which is not true of course) when i pick up my meter go 140 and 12k rpm. My petrol 4ever ful and my temp oso 4ever highest. Then 2nd time i start my bike, only rmp give me correct reading and speed give me 4ever0 and other 2 4ever max. the Digimeter write that the temp is 97 (i giong become steam). After i off the bike. Everything off except the digimeter is ON. I sian and take out and put back the battery. Now all is fine. Anyone got this problem b4?

I wish to dupe a key. How much is that and where can do cheap and gd?

for X9 should wash carb? IF need can provide the detail?

1 July 05 - 6 June 07 kawasaki KRR

8 June 2007 - 30 Apr 09 x9 EVO :p

4 May 2009 - Now DRZ400 :thumb:

You might be interested, Click here >>> Seat Cover

Can i know wat is the price? i like the whole blue colour... match my bike

might had be forgotten or planning in progress...:angel:

have not forgotten, me now at chiang mai. ride up here on thur, and now got myself whole face sun burn :giddy:

will be back on sunday 13 jan, and will also update the outing soon

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

will be back on sunday 13 jan, and will also update the outing soon

wow..long trip.

Thanks for the update. enjoyed!! :cheeky:

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

u can buy the key at piaggio service centre. Can be duplicated anywhere. After "cutting" the new key, u need to program it with the master (Brown/Red) key. IF the new key is not programmed, it can only on the bike but cannot ignite the engine.

My 3 year old evo has never wash carb and is running great.

Not too sure about your meter but seems like your analog meter is spoilt. I had similar problem but my mechanic managed to repair it. Just let your mechanic troubleshoot the root of the problem :thumb:

Hi any pro can help me now i am facing this problem. One day i want start my X9 EVO. I turn my key to on position, the X9 light on a sec and off liao, juz like short circult. Then i sian and try on and off. It can start liao but when idle. my speed is 50 and my rpm is 5k (which is not true of course) when i pick up my meter go 140 and 12k rpm. My petrol 4ever ful and my temp oso 4ever highest. Then 2nd time i start my bike, only rmp give me correct reading and speed give me 4ever0 and other 2 4ever max. the Digimeter write that the temp is 97 (i giong become steam). After i off the bike. Everything off except the digimeter is ON. I sian and take out and put back the battery. Now all is fine. Anyone got this problem b4?

I wish to dupe a key. How much is that and where can do cheap and gd?

for X9 should wash carb? IF need can provide the detail?

Selling my

- X9 Evo Winter Windshield

Feb 2004 - Sep 2004: TA 150

Sep 2004 - V Day 2009: X9 Evo

Jun 2008 - ~~~~~ : Fit GD 1.3 A

Hey guyz...thks for ur interest.....but for the time being, my father is having a little bit of problem to buy his new bike. Once he is ready to sell his X9, i will get him to contact u guyz out there....if u all are still interested. Sorry for the inconvenience caused =(

Can provide more details?

Registered date: _____

No. of owners: _____

Accident or fell before?: _____

If possible, pictures too. Got to understand this point, anyone can say anything good to boost their sales, but no one would wanna meet the seller full of hopes but in the end it turns out to be something unexpected, it'll be a waste of time to both parties.

I don't blame people who doesn't show courtesy, they just didn't get taught on how to do so.

u can buy the key at piaggio service centre. Can be duplicated anywhere. After "cutting" the new key, u need to program it with the master (Brown/Red) key. IF the new key is not programmed, it can only on the bike but cannot ignite the engine.

My 3 year old evo has never wash carb and is running great.

Not too sure about your meter but seems like your analog meter is spoilt. I had similar problem but my mechanic managed to repair it. Just let your mechanic troubleshoot the root of the problem :thumb:

bro, u selling winter windshield? what that? u think can fix on my 180? compatible ?

lol i ur loyal customer :cheeky:

:cheeky: how's your sound system??

good enough for 180...speakers protuding too much, cannot straighten all the way, legs will experience some discomfort though. but in gd working condition that is. the rest doesnt matter much. most impt, wont sound so 'lonely' anymore while riding :)

good enough for 180...speakers protuding too much, cannot straighten all the way, legs will experience some discomfort though. but in gd working condition that is. the rest doesnt matter much. most impt, wont sound so 'lonely' anymore while riding :)

guess you must have a pair of long legs ya..

best is you enjoy yr music on the go can liao...:thumb:

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

Hi anyone got overhaul x9 evo b4? when need to overhaul engine and which parts of the engine will changed? How much? and anyone got do this b4 can care share experience. Recently strike small amount of 4d plan to overhaul

1 July 05 - 6 June 07 kawasaki KRR

8 June 2007 - 30 Apr 09 x9 EVO :p

4 May 2009 - Now DRZ400 :thumb:

bro, u selling winter windshield? what that? u think can fix on my 180? compatible ?

lol i ur loyal customer :cheeky:

cannot ... only for evo... melvin can though :cheeky:

Selling my

Hi anyone got overhaul x9 evo b4? when need to overhaul engine and which parts of the engine will changed? How much? and anyone got do this b4 can care share experience. Recently strike small amount of 4d plan to overhaul

there r so many things that u can change ... :cheeky: but there r give and take to modding your bike. EdwinT ... where r u?

I think kenny, the boss of futurescootering, can give u more information.

Selling my