SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Safety officer

ET

if you dont believe me asking those safety people working on site.....very hard life working as RSO cos low pay long hour.

i think this suku can ignore him. cry father cry mother, work SO cannot tahan ppl scold, proclaim work as pm but stress. always tried him utmost to put ppl down. i suspect he himself is working in safety line, try put others down so that lesser ppl can compete with him.

anyway, if you got "liao" dont need scared ppl will and can over run you, only low self esteem ppl cry like you, old man

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u better go their site check their safety culture first before u join...if not u regret lah

Signed the letter of appointment from 299 facilties pte ltd as a safety coordinator. Finally kick started my safety career....

Edited by hachi

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

hi goodboy88,

find it hard to ignore your posting. thot you have such an extreme, off-balance and negative perspective in life.

wonder are you ill-treated or being tortured or even sexually abused when you were young?

can you quote me some jobs which are high pay and short hours of work? except our ministers' pay please.

if you dont believe me asking those safety people working on site.....very hard life working as RSO cos low pay long hour.

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

read my love-hate relationship with my wee.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2305336&postcount=35

1987-kawasaki gto 110, 1990-honda rebel 250, 2004-suzuki vstrom dl650, 2009-yamaha fjr 1300, 2011-kawasaki er6f

hi ani90,

you sound desperate and we wish to be of help.

but can you elaborate what "oh" stands for?

Off topic, but any OH officers around? or anyone know of OH forums?

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

1987-kawasaki gto 110, 1990-honda rebel 250, 2004-suzuki vstrom dl650, 2009-yamaha fjr 1300, 2011-kawasaki er6f

wudimax80,

don't offer yourself for free. even student intern gets allowance.

look for a company that will take you and allow you to upgrade your skill, always learn to strike deals.

go for interview, polishing up your presentation and communication skill.

know the ppl and give what ppl want. present yourself a credible candidate and workman.

giving them your time and service for free is not an option.

any seniors over here can guide me along? Tagging me along for your job if possible with no charge.

i completed : Confine space, shipyard safety supervisor, level A, now in middle of level B.

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

hi goodboy88,

ppl improve and organisation upgrades.

always give the benefit of doubt that ppl will learn and progress.

2 years later when we revisit this forum, we may find most of our postings are "immatured", "childish" or "ignorant".

you may disagree and i can fully understand.

u better go their site check their safety culture first before u join...if not u regret lah

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

hi ani90,

you sound desperate and we wish to be of help.

but can you elaborate what "oh" stands for?

Sir,

I think he is referring to "occupational hygiene".

Hi, ani90,

Correct me if I am wrong. :)

Honda Phantom TA200, FV5349A (19/04/2005 - 28/06/2006)

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1, FS6537H (28/06/2006 - 13/02/2007)

Yamaha FJR1300 ABS, FBB661H (13/02/2007 - 31/05/2008)

Honda VFR800 ABS, FBB 404 J (31/05/2008 - 15/08/2009)

ADIVA AD 200, FBD 36 C (15/08/2009 - 13/05/2010, 1430hrs)

Yamaha FZ6N, FBA 7274 B (13/05/2010, 1430hrs - 03/05/2016, 1840hrs)

Yamaha FZ8, FBF 61*9 T (07/05/2016, 1130hrs - )

See below crane operator can earn $7K but few takers:

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=61015#1

hi goodboy88,

find it hard to ignore your posting. thot you have such an extreme, off-balance and negative perspective in life.

wonder are you ill-treated or being tortured or even sexually abused when you were young?

can you quote me some jobs which are high pay and short hours of work? except our ministers' pay please.

may be rocksteady can elaborate on the working hours of a crane operator.

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

may be rocksteady can elaborate on the working hours of a crane operator.

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

thank you rocksteady.

trust this work hours is a norm for construction worksite.

i will go crazy with the 72-hours work week.

thot it's a bit off balance on work-life.

i work from 8.30am to 6pm, mon to friday. sat, sunday and pholiday no work.

i find it too long for a 44-hour work week.

my ideal work week is mon to thu, 10 hours per day, flexible. fri, sat and sunday no work.

i am dying to see a change in the current government or president in order to see it happens.

the flexible work hour, work-life balance thingy in singapore is still a myth.

I worked from 8am-8pm, Mon-Sat.

OFF on SUNDAYS & PH.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

thank you rocksteady.

trust this work hours is a norm for construction worksite.

i will go crazy with the 72-hours work week.

thot it's a bit off balance on work-life.

i work from 8.30am to 6pm, mon to friday. sat, sunday and pholiday no work.

i find it too long for a 44-hour work week.

my ideal work week is mon to thu, 10 hours per day, flexible. fri, sat and sunday no work.

i am dying to see a change in the current government or president in order to see it happens.

the flexible work hour, work-life balance thingy in singapore is still a myth.

Everyone got their own preference bro, for me I dun mind working 12hrs coz at the end of the month im smiling ears to ears looking at the bank acct. I feel gd to c tat kind of money after my hard work pays off.

But if ur working for a commercial project e.g condos, factories, shopping centre, b prepared to work super long hours n u will brg hm abt $12k after cpf deduction just like my fren did

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

been a long time since i popped myself in here. busy juggling work as well as evening classes. thanks for the advice given to me last time, cstay66. I still remember them, and am continuing my career in the WSH direction.

it has been a year since i've started in a safety consultation company, and finishing up my courses. in the middle of level c now, will end in july. cant wait for all the studying to be finally over! Especially since my boss promised me double the salary now, the moment i'm successfully registered.

consulting company is good, flexible (and short hours) with some travelling around, which I dont mind cos its a breather to go for coffee breaks and lunch between visits to my clients' sites/factories. recently got "arrowed" for a full-time posting to a condo construction site. sad about losing the "freedom" of cos, but also good lah, something to learn from every place one goes to.

I am keeping my eyes and ears opened for positions in other industries though. It would be good to have something more related (at least remotely) to my Biotechnology background.

All in all, i am enjoying my job. get to see, hear, and experience a lot. not earning a lot now (that's why so eager for the salary increase promise, haha) but everyday is not boring or routine. conditions and environment is always changing, just like having to renew your application for a permit to work.

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

been a long time since i popped myself in here. busy juggling work as well as evening classes. thanks for the advice given to me last time, cstay66. I still remember them, and am continuing my career in the WSH direction.

it has been a year since i've started in a safety consultation company, and finishing up my courses. in the middle of level c now, will end in july. cant wait for all the studying to be finally over! Especially since my boss promised me double the salary now, the moment i'm successfully registered.

consulting company is good, flexible (and short hours) with some travelling around, which I dont mind cos its a breather to go for coffee breaks and lunch between visits to my clients' sites/factories. recently got "arrowed" for a full-time posting to a condo construction site. sad about losing the "freedom" of cos, but also good lah, something to learn from every place one goes to.

I am keeping my eyes and ears opened for positions in other industries though. It would be good to have something more related (at least remotely) to my Biotechnology background.

All in all, i am enjoying my job. get to see, hear, and experience a lot. not earning a lot now (that's why so eager for the salary increase promise, haha) but everyday is not boring or routine. conditions and environment is always changing, just like having to renew your application for a permit to work.

hahahaha... Finally found another Biotechnology background kaki here...

Honda Phantom TA200, FV5349A (19/04/2005 - 28/06/2006)

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1, FS6537H (28/06/2006 - 13/02/2007)

Yamaha FJR1300 ABS, FBB661H (13/02/2007 - 31/05/2008)

Honda VFR800 ABS, FBB 404 J (31/05/2008 - 15/08/2009)

ADIVA AD 200, FBD 36 C (15/08/2009 - 13/05/2010, 1430hrs)

Yamaha FZ6N, FBA 7274 B (13/05/2010, 1430hrs - 03/05/2016, 1840hrs)

Yamaha FZ8, FBF 61*9 T (07/05/2016, 1130hrs - )

keep it up.

every learning experience will charge up your earning power.

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

hahahaha... Finally found another Biotechnology background kaki here...

chicken feet knowledge only lah, diploma only. haha.. if got lobang for a good company (reputation, salary, lots to learn etc), do share some ok.. oil/gas/petrolchem/chemical etc..

Hi

Few years back I applied for Building Construction Safety Supervisor (BCSS) course with NTUC... I've lost my cert. Can I get another copy from NTUC?

And I see most Safety Supervisor jobs out there need experience. Any of you Bros can recommend me?

Sent from my GT-N7105

"Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory"...

hi bro,

one of the trait mark of being a good workman is his resourcefulness.

if you lost your cert, please call the training centre and ask for duplicate/replacement.

an admin charge should apply.

good luck.

Hi

Few years back I applied for Building Construction Safety Supervisor (BCSS) course with NTUC... I've lost my cert. Can I get another copy from NTUC?

And I see most Safety Supervisor jobs out there need experience. Any of you Bros can recommend me?

Sent from my GT-N7105

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

hi guys,

got asked to an interview by ST Kinetics.. anyone has any experience with them? I'm more interested in knowing their working environment/culture/pattern, and salary also.. I have read some pretty negative stuff about them and wondering if its all true.

been sending out my resumes to endless ads everywhere, as well as unsolicited ones too, but nothing from the oil/gas or marine industries have gotten back to me.. guess I do admit that i'm pretty disheartened. but will keep trying!