SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SINGAPORE VS THAILAND

FrdAuZ

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the AFC should be doing something about thailand's attitude and respects towards soccer... Such act is deem to be punished...

I've got a feeling that Spore won't take the cup back... :nono:

Be a master of your habits, or they will master you...

Don't let the crowd pressure you, stand for something or you'll fall for anything...

Don't be a show off when you drive, drive with safety and arrive...

God Bless all riders...

Originally posted by Keenguy@January 31, 2007 11:27 pm

I think the AFC should be doing something about thailand's attitude and respects towards soccer... Such act is deem to be punished...

I've got a feeling that Spore won't take the cup back... :nono:

errr..didnt watch the match

tackles anyhow flying by the thai? :confused:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

a lot of talkin points for an exciting game..honestly i feel,some of the decison made by the referee is very dubious..especially the penalty incident.but the incident where the Thai players walked off the field is really a disgrace!!!come on,this is a game of football..sometimes things dun go ur way especially playing in a away ground wif 55000 fans screaming when the slightest things dun go their way..glad to see the match officially ended wif a win to Singapore..

Hope the AFC will take action against the Thai team.

Maybe take away their home leg and play at a neutral ground.

It reminds me of the Singapore Vs Vietnam match the other time.. had a viet player kicking mud at the ref. But this Thai team take the unprofessional attitude to a different level. Dont understand why they do it, a penalty is like a 50/50% chance.. and its only the first leg. They have home advantage on the secound leg, If the score is 2-1 I believe they can at least draw the game at home(not looking down on our team). Just dont understand, now they might face the wrath of the AFC.

I think they just shown Singaporean the new meaning to the word 'KIASU'.

oooooooooohhhh... we are not worthy... we are not worthy..:cheeky:

Raddy definately did his homework and he did it really good..as expected,he fielded the num 11 player to play in the left wing to neutralise the danger coming from Thai right side..dis num 11 guy have got good speed n dare to take on defenders so by using him on the left wing will deter the Thai right back from doing frequent overlapping runs..

He also observed that the Thai left defence looks suspect n wif our strength of attack mostly comes from the right, we did take advantage of situations there.

The Thai goal came from really poor defending..u can see the goal coming when we failed to clear the ball at the very important second.Our centre backs also seems to wait for those high balls to bounce b4 heading it away..definately a no no for defenders koz the moment the ball bounce,their fast strickers will do evrything to win the ball..

Midfield is ok n once again i commend on Jiayi's performance..he's the player among all to really hold his standard..but they need to learn to pass the ball a lot quicker n getting in good passing positions..

Strikers like alam shah did OK to hold the ball upfront n feed to wingers..they also should take responsibilities in taking more shots at goal.

For the return leg in Bangkok,the Thais will definately attack our goal like men possesed..so im suggeting dat we dun try to play smart by playing the soak n strike game..dat type of game is only for teams wif solid defence,eg italy and germany.we should choose the attack minded game..the Thais play at a fast pace,we upped one tempo..they attack us like mad,we atack them like crazy..very dangerous but if the right personnel is used to form up the starting 11,we'll be fine..

But definately we muz not play dat high tempo game for the full 90 but juz for the first 15 to 20mins..juz to instill fear in the Thais dat we are also going to score if u dun score early..make good use of deadball situations..we got a good set piece taker n also we got height from the PRs..whenever the Thais got good momentum in the game n we cant keep up,juz simply go down when jumping for a header or going in for a simple tackle..this is slow things down.Use dat dickson guy on the flanks.he also got good speed n he's willing to take shots.

Originally posted by audere@February 01, 2007 01:21 am

anyway singapore seem to hv a lot of luck in dis tournament.. hope d luck extend till sun.. :sweat:

well they all say luck also plays a part in every success!!!

:cheer:

Originally posted by mat-vtech@February 01, 2007 02:45 am

For the return leg in Bangkok,the Thais will definately attack our goal like men possesed..so im suggeting dat we dun try to play smart by playing the soak n strike game..dat type of game is only for teams wif solid defence,eg italy and germany.we should choose the attack minded game..the Thais play at a fast pace,we upped one tempo..they attack us like mad,we atack them like crazy..very dangerous but if the right personnel is used to form up the starting 11,we'll be fine..

But definately we muz not play dat high tempo game for the full 90 but juz for the first 15 to 20mins..juz to instill fear in the Thais dat we are also going to score if u dun score early..make good use of deadball situations..we got a good set piece taker n also we got height from the PRs..whenever the Thais got good momentum in the game n we cant keep up,juz simply go down when jumping for a header or going in for a simple tackle..this is slow things down.Use dat dickson guy on the flanks.he also got good speed n he's willing to take shots.

Good analysis bro :thumb:

I think, therefore I am..

Just wondering. Was the penalty kick awarded to the Singapore team justifiable? Cos the camera angles all did not really show whether a foul was committed... :confused:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Originally posted by Aie@February 01, 2007 06:39 am

Just wondering. Was the penalty kick awarded to the Singapore team justifiable? Cos the camera angles all did not really show whether a foul was committed... :confused:

anyway its still up to the ref to decide mah..

a penalty which was suppose to b given, he waved play-on...

anyway even i was watching at home dont see the fault of the thai player..

wif addition he get a yellow card for it... haiz

anyway tha ball is round....

win or lose is part of the game... :sweat:

No matter how small the bike you are riding,

If you wanna ride up to somewhere which u desire to go

den sure u can reach. Its jus ur will power oni..

If you have big head and small BRAINS

Den something is wrong with U

With what had transpired in the 1st leg of the game, I dread to think of what will happen during the 2nd leg in Bangkok. I foresee rough play and all out playing by the Thais cos they cannot afford another defeat on homeground. I also fear for our Singapore fans safety as well. Hopefully, the Thai fans and players will remember that it is after all only a game and sportsmanship is important... :thumb:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Originally posted by Kutrax@February 01, 2007 10:02 am

yup thats what i worry.

i'm trying to get tickets for this sun match.

will be sitting with the thai crowd... :D

anybody knows how much the tix pricing.

haha Goodluck to u bro. If anyone like run towards u or something greet the fella Swadeecap when the fella in return go bows down to greet u ke blakang pusing n run for yar life la :lol:

Yamaha LC 125 03/02 - 04/03

Yamaha RXZ 03/03 - 04/05

Suzuki Bandit VV 04/05 - 02/06

Yamaha Fazer 1000 03/06 - 10/07

Honda Blackbird 10/07 - 08/08

Yamaha Fazer 600 10/08 - 02/10

Honda Blackbird 02/10 - 03/12

Originally posted by chipNdaLe@February 01, 2007 08:19 am

anyway its still up to the ref to decide mah..

a penalty which was suppose to b given, he waved play-on...

anyway even i was watching at home dont see the fault of the thai player..

wif addition he get a yellow card for it... haiz

anyway tha ball is round....

win or lose is part of the game... :sweat:

at least someone has a smililar view. Though the whole stadium was jeering when the penalty was not given at a earlier incident but all my frens like got meh? when? Frm my view frm behind the goal i think is a pen. But then the one tht was given...still :confused:

Yamaha LC 125 03/02 - 04/03

Yamaha RXZ 03/03 - 04/05

Suzuki Bandit VV 04/05 - 02/06

Yamaha Fazer 1000 03/06 - 10/07

Honda Blackbird 10/07 - 08/08

Yamaha Fazer 600 10/08 - 02/10

Honda Blackbird 02/10 - 03/12

I hope in bkk Spore done get undone by the referee just like the referee undone the Thais here. Remember 2002 world cup South Korea vs Italy.

Its time to have TV review for 50-50 situation like this.

The 2nd leg is definitely a must watch match. Wish the quality of the coverage of the match is as good as those in EPL. Then we can know for sure if its a penalty or not.

& the spore player got the guts to say he would have scored if he didnt go down.

Originally posted by rAjOaNa@February 01, 2007 10:25 am

haha Goodluck to u bro. If anyone like run towards u or something greet the fella Swadeecap when the fella in return go bows down to greet u ke blakang pusing n run for yar life la :lol:

i tink need to go chatuchak buy the chang or redbull shirt.

haha try to blend..concentrate on soccer speak less if not they know from singapore.

if people ask i say i from malaysia la hehe.

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/kingform90/Wtf_japanese_butt_gun.gif

Originally posted by Kutrax@February 01, 2007 10:35 am

i tink need to go chatuchak buy the chang or redbull shirt.

haha try to blend..concentrate on soccer speak less if not they know from singapore.

if people ask i say i from malaysia la hehe.

reminds me of a couple of thai fan sitting in the crowd of red shirts ytd... i think they are foreign students here... Keep chanting for thailand, thailand... End up also shut up...

I'm quite disappointed with the Thais actually... I always respected them because of the quality footballl they play in the SEA level. But last nite, all i saw was a bunch of whimpy players rolling on the grass when they are "touched"... And the team walking off, i think that's the coach decision coz i see them all moving back after the coach waving... Really no sportsmanship... :sian:

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10715/obliquityresize.jpg

IBA member #25267

If every time the referee makes a bad call and the players leave the pitch, think all the various leagues and World Cup all don't need to play liao.

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

To be frank i think its not a penal.. Buta penalty which shud have been given to Amri were not given in the earlier stage of the match... BUt who cares.. Singapore got 1 goal lead.. I hope they play 5-4-1. At least draw..and win the cup again...

U noe pple say malaysian need money then everything settle.. I suspect the ref like that leh.. He just waiting for a chance that would look like a foul then he calls it a foul.. Gud luck to him ah.. somemore malaysia so near Thailand.. Must be a very hated guy in thiland now.. BUt the lions played well yesterday.. and i think they shud win.without the penalty.

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Originally posted by Aie@February 01, 2007 06:39 am

yeah man.. the cameras used for the live telecasts sux man.. during the incident leading to the penalty, they showed the slow motion replay of the incident.. dat didnt help to see whether the penalty desicion is justifiable or not..

the referee.. sucks .. anyway .. it's his calls /// decision was he's on the field not the officals. Hope they will investigate on him .// all are very good actors ///

http://t0.tagstat.com/image02/5/2db6/500700oRiSS.jpgSKIPPER125(95) , TZRR125(98), MAJESTY 250(00)/RS250(00),

FJR1300(02), DRZ(06) / Hayabusa05