SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Fuel Consumption

Sckona

Which type of s4 has the best fuel consumption?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of s4 has the best fuel consumption?

Hi all s4 bro, may I know for s4 spec 2 when does vtec kicks in? 5000rpm? Just want to know so I wont open vtec unnecessary and I can have better fc. Pls advise.

you can feel it when your vtec opens ma. the sudden burst of acceleration.

Yamaha x1

Honda super 4 spec 1

:cheers:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi bros, have you guys ever encounter the fuel meter running from center to both sides? i know if it hits reserve the meter will go from right to left. but mine is from center. like this >>>

issit the connector nv connect together? the one under your tank on the right side. last time the mech nv connect it, then mine also like this. i riding spec 1 btw.

Yamaha x1

Honda super 4 spec 1

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
my Spec3 with reserve till the last few drop, I managed to get 410km

using Shell V-Power

my full tank was 18.1Litre

320km with 11 litres of petrol, still have some more left before reserve. :)

RON 92 SPC.

i used this to gauge since my tachometer is faulty.

Does different EO affect fuel consumption? I was able to last more than a week with a full tank to and from work at Tuas, until I did my servicing n changed to AMSOIL 10w-40... Now I can barely last 3 days! Arnd 150km/full tank. Can't really see me odometer cause there's like fogging on the lcd...

Does different EO affect fuel consumption? I was able to last more than a week with a full tank to and from work at Tuas, until I did my servicing n changed to AMSOIL 10w-40... Now I can barely last 3 days! Arnd 150km/full tank. Can't really see me odometer cause there's like fogging on the lcd...

its does afffect, but full tank 150km? how many litres u pump? wat brand were u using b4 this? try this brand "ah pek's eo"

WTS givi e16 smile box, with led @$20

interested party , do PM me..

its does afffect, but full tank 150km? how many litres u pump? wat brand were u using b4 this? try this brand "ah pek's eo"

WTS givi e16 smile box, with led @$20

interested party , do PM me..

I use Amsoil 10W40 on a 12 year spec I and can get 25-26km/l or 360-370 before i hit the reserve meter. Pump only 14L of fuel max.

I dun think is EO problem bah o.O

New bike?

This is not very true. With V-power, I hit reserve at 340km. But with mobil or Petronas, I hit reserve at 400km, which is 60km difference.

I gotta agree with this one!

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u396/kingk121/images.jpg http://www.amazon.com/b?_encoding=UTF8&site-redirect=&node=165793011&tag=diamotelevrep-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

• 2 weeks later...

My SpecII can only go 18+km/l. Petrol bar start running at 260+/-km. Most of the time with pillion. Total weight around 140KG.

MIne spec 2 oso 18 to 19km/L,full time pillion about 130kg..full system blueflame and 40% vtec kick in...i think tats normal for spec 2 la...

Class 2 = 2007 CB400 Ver.S

Class 2 = 2008 TA 150

Class 2 = 2009 CB400 Vtec II

Spec 2 is a drinker. I get 22/23km per liter with a pillion combined weight 160 with a total mileAge of 380km till dry on a spec3, travel rpm 5 to 5.5k. If i always tarik then suck more lah.. Thinking of changing to blueflame fullsys in the future.. But i think after dynojet it should be okay lah.

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

I am riding a spec 1, and my bike fuel gauge starts to dance around 230 km mileage...and I normally topped up at $20 at $2.20 (95) per litre which means about 9 litres of petrol - is this normal? Shouldn't the fuel gauge be dancing only when I hit almost like 15 litres instead of 9 litres? Appreciate any comments from bros here.

Hey Guys. Riding vtec here. I think the dist u travel also play a part

With your fc. Cos past 2 years been riding to work 25km to 25km back.

Managed to clock 345km before reserve. Mostly travelling on expressway.

Now new job 10km to 10km back. 320km hit reserve. Wht u guys think?

i think i'm in love with a Bol'dor.