SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2B at BBDC or CDC?

Go to solution Solved by snooptrader,

CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?

• BBDC
    • CDC

23 hours ago, snooptrader said:

Yes, use the time off the get bike time.. no bike time for me.. just gotten the booster and now a little seh.... LOL

I haven get to go take my booster sia.. i think the booster is a jinx.. the 1st time i wan to get the booster, i got covid the day b4.. this time i was suppose to get booster, i got into the accident a week b4.. 😑

14 hours ago, Janeoh said:

so I throttle too fast after changing to second gear 😂 I didn't know it won't stall if I don't throttle immediately after  changing gear. 😅 and now I know....

Remember dun throw clutch can already.. sure stall hahaha 

14 hours ago, Janeoh said:

firstly, I need to relax 😂 my whole body tensed up when I contemplate the courses and my shoulders go up to my ears

Haha i was nv relax for my lesson but i also did it. I was so stress every lesson i had to clear my bowels everytime b4 lesson.. the only time i relax is when i took back the booklet from instructors at the end of the lesson.. 😂 just remember the steps correctly n u will do fine

51 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

What's his opinion of the Duke 200? Is the maintenance alright? 

How has recovery coming along?

His duke is a 2nd hand bike so there are certain wear n tear.. minor fixes and its a good running horse.. he loves the exhaust cos its loud and nice sounding.. haha 

Same same no diff.. somehow theres a sudden abcess build up on the knee n i took a needle to poke it.. drained them on Sat n it became a scab.. then Mon it burst n pus came out again.. then underneath got a hole sia... I juz discovered another area with pus building again.. think i shld monitor awhile more b4 calling hospital.. so far i dun have any fever so hopefully no infection.. 🤞

On 9/4/2022 at 11:12 PM, shiba2b said:

the other concept the instructors don't mention is countersteering, but that's a topic for another day. 

I would say leave the countersteering technique out of the course first.

Because

1. You're suppose to grip the tank with your thighs for most of this courses...

2. Countersteer kinda requires you to sit offset to balance the steering. If you don't grip the tank you lose balance easily at the start. 

3. You will look very "outstanding" when you do all the courses because no one's position will be like yours. 

4. Its kinda weird to check for all the blind spots as they require you to because you'll stand out like an ostrich... 360 view... 

Just focus on getting the basics at the school and get to know all these more advance life saving techniques as you progress in your riding. 

On 9/3/2022 at 10:11 PM, apogeeXX said:

wah evil! hahahaa 

On 9/5/2022 at 8:16 PM, Janeoh said:

Since I'm the "cannot let go" kind of person and has to test my various theories and heed the instructions' feedback/advice, I saw a slot open up for tmr afternoon and booked it! 😂

let's see what happens. 

school holidays... better have some fun now. 

Fig 8, i remember there was a rhythm i kept in my mine when i was doing it. you'll need to listen to the engine and get it to the correct rev to sustain the turn and feel confident. 

A few myth. 

1. You will skid if you go too fast... going at 20-40kmh around the circle is too slow to skid unless there's oil on the road... even with water there's enough traction between the rough tarmac and tire. 

2. I cannot brake while on the turn. YOU CAN. Rear brakes only. if you feel you're too fast. HOLD THE THROTTLE, Do not release the THROTTLE. Maintain the THROTTLE and Step on the Rear Brake until you feel that the speed is ok. Don't step so hard that you drift the rear tire of course... haha gently depress and feel the bike slow down then release to speed up. 

3. The more i lean, the faster i fall. Well if your speed is 0. Yes. At 20kmh and higher the bike will want to stand upright by itself. So use your EYE POINT to naturally lean the bike into the curve. look at the middle of the circle and usually thats a good place to look. 

fig 8 is extremely fun once you get the hang of it. And don't worry about using the brake pads... its not that expensive and its meant to be done that way. I'm serious. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Yesterday was all the time I could get from cdc. 😂 next lesson in 10 days. 

Got pulled out of the group class by a senior/chief instructor yesterday and brought back to the nursery to troubleshoot issues. Totally grateful for it. I think he could smell my fear of the bike all the way from the shed. 

firstly, I need to relax 😂 my whole body tensed up when I contemplate the courses and my shoulders go up to my ears  

so I throttle too fast after changing to second gear 😂 I didn't know it won't stall if I don't throttle immediately after  changing gear. 😅 and now I know....

And we practice my counter balance hahahah it seems I do need to turn my handlebar to turn the bike 🫣 he told me to borrow my son's bicycle to practice. 😂 I haven't been on a bicycle since I was 18! 

so school holiday homework... bring bicycle down to cycle in small space while children play at playground. 😂

At lower speed you'll need to turn the handle bar to steer the bike. In order to do that you need to loosen those elbows~ so you need to relax and let those elbow bend... 

Now... here's the hard part... When you turn right at low speed. You need to half clutch and throttle while turning right? Aak!! finger too short the clutch want to slip and before you know it the clutch went further and gave the motocycle more power and bike starts jerking and you're in trouble. 

So to make yourself more confident. When you get the bike press the clutch and its like the brake adjustment on the bicycle... turn the knob to tighten or loose the cable to customise the clutch lever to your comfort. Make it not as tight so we can handle it better. You can ask the instructor for help if you need help adjusting the clutch. say you need it "lower" or "Nearer" cause you can't reach it well. 

All the best~

12 hours ago, snooptrader said:

If you drive and ride... that combination will give best insight to both behavior.

What I've discovered so far the difference between riding and driving..

Cars, the RPMs can be kept low, these are no VTEC Honda Civics of the 1990s, now most cars have good low end torque.

Bikes on the other hand, need revs! Without revs, the bike will, lose balance (in tight spaces) and usually not be smooth.

That's what I really discovered in 3.01. On a wider open space, yea, can just clutch it... one wont' really feel much difference.. so, "free wheeling" is usually a "no no" ..

That's just a personal perspective of what I found the difference.

In my ride, my RPM is only 2.5k max... mindset is not transferable :D

yeah usually on smaller bikes you need more rpm to keep the power up a little more. Use the clutch to control the power. 

Bike RPM sometimes goes to 11k... I think my revo vtec opens at 7k last time... shiok. But the petrol burn until also very shiok hahahaha. Problem with the revo is the thighs area is extremely hot. Like you can get a first degree burn if you aren't wearing jeans or something to protect your skin... yes its that hot

4 hours ago, Siphon said:

I would say leave the countersteering technique out of the course first.

Because

1. You're suppose to grip the tank with your thighs for most of this courses...

2. Countersteer kinda requires you to sit offset to balance the steering. If you don't grip the tank you lose balance easily at the start. 

3. You will look very "outstanding" when you do all the courses because no one's position will be like yours. 

4. Its kinda weird to check for all the blind spots as they require you to because you'll stand out like an ostrich... 360 view... 

Just focus on getting the basics at the school and get to know all these more advance life saving techniques as you progress in your riding. 

have you confused countersteering with counterbalance/counterlean?

15 hours ago, Nakuru said:

His duke is a 2nd hand bike so there are certain wear n tear.. minor fixes and its a good running horse.. he loves the exhaust cos its loud and nice sounding.. haha 

Same same no diff.. somehow theres a sudden abcess build up on the knee n i took a needle to poke it.. drained them on Sat n it became a scab.. then Mon it burst n pus came out again.. then underneath got a hole sia... I juz discovered another area with pus building again.. think i shld monitor awhile more b4 calling hospital.. so far i dun have any fever so hopefully no infection.. 🤞

i currently ride a KTM Duke 200 too 😊

do take care when dealing with a pus-filled abscess. It's a sign of infection. If it's sufficiently large, the hospital will need to cut it open under GA, clean the insides and prescribe a course of oral and topical antibiotics. Don't ask me how i know.... 😒

2 minutes ago, shiba2b said:

do take care when dealing with a pus-filled abscess. It's a sign of infection. If it's sufficiently large, the hospital will need to cut it open under GA, clean the insides and prescribe a course of oral and topical antibiotics. Don't ask me how i know.... 😒

Duke 200 is nice but i cant even tip toe on the bike.. hahaha.. n it is so heavy to even get it in upright position for mi..

Sighz.. i dunno.. theres like 3 abcess on my knee now.. 2 was originally there n i popped 1 cos it was big n painful.. now the scab closed back n it feels dry inside.. dun even noe how/when/why it starts growing

• Sad 2

16 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Hahaha I don't throw clutch one 😂

did you drive manual last time? You know how you'll always have to accelerate and clutch out at the same time? Apparently it's not the same for bikes above gear 1 😂

14 hours ago, Siphon said:

bike starts jerking and you're in trouble. 

😱 happens every time! I was told to throttle more 😂 

14 hours ago, Siphon said:

So to make yourself more confident. When you get the bike press the clutch and its like the brake adjustment on the bicycle... turn the knob to tighten or loose the cable to customise the clutch lever to your comfort. Make it not as tight so we can handle it better. You can ask the instructor for help if you need help adjusting the clutch. say you need it "lower" or "Nearer" cause you can't reach it well. 

Clutch can adjust?!?

previous session it was really tight! So you can imagine the queuing and clutching in all the way... arm and finger pain! The instructor used my bike to demo. Then when he was instructing but clutch in a gear 1, he also use right hand to hold for a while 😂

then last session the clutch was nice and loose but the biting point was almost when I finish releasing all the way. 😂

but cos I got so much practice going round and round, by the end of the session it didn't make a difference, got used to it already. 

now I know can adjust clutch. 

It was raining yesterday so no chance to practice bicycle. But I realise, maybe I'm trying to turn bike like turn car 😂

So much talk about Duke 200 I went to google it 😂 looks intimidating!

theres this cute bike in my carpark, I'll take a photo of it when I see it again. 

18 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

Hahaha I don't throw clutch one 😂

did you drive manual last time? You know how you'll always have to accelerate and clutch out at the same time? Apparently it's not the same for bikes above gear 1 😂

😱 happens every time! I was told to throttle more 😂 

No eh.. cos i took class 3A instead. I just wanted to be able to drive when i sign up tt time n i feel i cant multi task with so many things so i went straight for auto.. haha 

13 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

Clutch can adjust?!?

previous session it was really tight! So you can imagine the queuing and clutching in all the way... arm and finger pain! The instructor used my bike to demo. Then when he was instructing but clutch in a gear 1, he also use right hand to hold for a while 😂

then last session the clutch was nice and loose but the biting point was almost when I finish releasing all the way. 😂

but cos I got so much practice going round and round, by the end of the session it didn't make a difference, got used to it already. 

It was raining yesterday so no chance to practice bicycle. But I realise, maybe I'm trying to turn bike like turn car 😂

theres this cute bike in my carpark, I'll take a photo of it when I see it again. 

Not all can adjust.. the bike i used at ssdc cannot adjust cos dun have the valve thing.. i remember the last time at cdc i oso had problem holding the clutch cos its damn heavy.. haha

25 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

No eh.. cos i took class 3A instead. I just wanted to be able to drive when i sign up tt time n i feel i cant multi task with so many things so i went straight for auto.. haha 

Ah! Hahaha I drove manual for 7 years after I passed. The instructor who gave me one-on-one class also know... it was the Peugeot 😂 

Oh ya! Do u wear a headscarf when u wear helmet? Any brand/place to buy? Decathlon have? 

the afternoon sessions are brutal... perspiration will slide down my hairline and sting my eyes 😂thinking of trying it out. Or bringing a towel to wipe 😂

3 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Oh ya! Do u wear a headscarf when u wear helmet? Any brand/place to buy? Decathlon have? 

the afternoon sessions are brutal... perspiration will slide down my hairline and sting my eyes 😂thinking of trying it out. Or bringing a towel to wipe 😂

i wear a balaclava. Can get from the big motorbike apparel shops. good for absorbing sweat n keeping my helmet cleaner. Or u can order from the usual online shops. 

Decathlon  has the round tube multipurpose type which can be used as headscarf or neck gaiter. Good too. 

4 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Not all can adjust.. the bike i used at ssdc cannot adjust cos dun have the valve thing.. i remember the last time at cdc i oso had problem holding the clutch cos its damn heavy.. haha

yup not all have the quick adjust for the lever reach. 

those with short fingers struggle with it

4 hours ago, Janeoh said:

https://motorwerks.asia/collections/rider-wear

https://www.decathlon.sg/c/outdoor-sports/climbing-mountaineering/apparel/bandanas-hats.html

23 hours ago, Nakuru said:

I haven get to go take my booster sia.. i think the booster is a jinx.. the 1st time i wan to get the booster, i got covid the day b4.. this time i was suppose to get booster, i got into the accident a week b4.. 😑

Haha i was nv relax for my lesson but i also did it. I was so stress every lesson i had to clear my bowels everytime b4 lesson.. the only time i relax is when i took back the booklet from instructors at the end of the lesson.. 😂 just remember the steps correctly n u will do fine

I should hit him up once I get my 2B.. while I can't go straight on the plank.. I am straight.. :D

Keep the wound clean and keep checking on the site, make sure no infection... that is the main key...

Speaking about booster... had a massive migraine till this morning when I went to work... just managed to hang on till this evening...

8 hours ago, shiba2b said:

NIce! Any tips on the bike and what made you go for KTM? Eyeing the 200 or the MT-15... heard Yamaha engines are smooth, my colleague is pushing me to buy a Duke... he used to ride one when he was 2B... now he's on a Ducati....

The Duke is like S$3k more in sticker price than a Yamaha, though the latter seems more "practical".....

21 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

NIce! Any tips on the bike and what made you go for KTM? Eyeing the 200 or the MT-15... heard Yamaha engines are smooth, my colleague is pushing me to buy a Duke... he used to ride one when he was 2B... now he's on a Ducati....

The Duke is like S$3k more in sticker price than a Yamaha, though the latter seems more "practical".....

Suggest u look at a few models (admittedly not that many choices for 2B) and sit on them to get a feel of the seating posture and feet positions on ground and on foot pegs. But first u gotta decide if u want street/naked bike or something else

i didn't buy this. Just rented for a while to try out. Planning to rent different bikes in SG to try them out. Before this, i had a CB150R for a few days, which is the same bike i trained on in Thai, so it was very familiar. If i do buy a bike it will be a touring type in Msia. Different choices there. 

i would prefer a water-cooled bike than air-cooled. Also prefer a twin cylinder but have not come across a 2B bike with that. The duke is air-cooled and single cylinder LOL. I've heard bad reviews on the duke's larger engine models from my friends, but they have not had actual experience with the 200. 

in my opinion, for pure transport purposes, a scooter with huge underseat storage will be most practical. Something like the Aerox or Nmax. but the fun factor is different and i wanted to get more experience with a clutch bike. I had an Aerox for 1 mth in north thai. Very useful and fun in it's own way. The honda adv150 looks interesting too but i've not tried it.

if i had to buy a new 2B bike here.... i think it would be the CB150X. 

10 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Ah! Hahaha I drove manual for 7 years after I passed. The instructor who gave me one-on-one class also know... it was the Peugeot 😂 

Im actually contemplating whether to convert to class 3 next yr.. but so expensive.. very scare i fail the TP also 😂

10 hours ago, Janeoh said:

For mi i dun.. i dont sweat that much on my head.. mostly on my back.. i juz air it after lesson when i get home or something if i do sweat alot that day.. but ya, decathalon have those bandana.. $3+ if im not wrong

6 hours ago, shiba2b said:

those with short fingers struggle with it

Like mi.. 😂 my hand is damn small.. so i struggle quite bad when i was at cdc.. luckily at ssdc still ok 

4 hours ago, snooptrader said:

I should hit him up once I get my 2B.. while I can't go straight on the plank.. I am straight.. :D

Keep the wound clean and keep checking on the site, make sure no infection... that is the main key...

3 hours ago, shiba2b said:

Speaking about booster... had a massive migraine till this morning when I went to work... just managed to hang on till this evening...

Haha sure~ we dont mind meeting up once my leg is back alive n kicking.. 

🤞 I woke up with bad headache this morning n had borderline fever the whole day too.. haven been doing much physio recently cos the pus area are hurting.. bearable much uncomfortable.. hopefully the infection will go away on its own soon.. 

I dont dare to go take the booster now.. not gonna introduce any foreign substance to the body n get myself sick this period.. 

3 hours ago, shiba2b said:

The honda adv150 looks interesting too but i've not tried it.

I was also considering the adv150 when i couldnt get the honda supercub.. was considering the cb150R too cos it looks nice but too high for mi.. haven got to try it thou.. but i guess i will still stick to my msx for now.. for mi, honda is love 😂😂😂 i drive a honda too

8 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Im actually contemplating whether to convert to class 3 next yr.. but so expensive.. very scare i fail the TP also

That would really be just for fun!

decathalon have those bandana.. $3+ if im not wrong

Ya I bought a $4.40 one from decathlon last night... in case I have afternoon lessons again. The morning and night ones are okay - perspiration wise 

honda is love 😂😂😂 i drive a honda too

I've never owned a Honda. Hahahah thought these days we talk about odyssey hybrid. 😂

1 hour ago, Janeoh said:

That would really be just for fun!

Ya.. in case i crazy wanma drive the civic fk8.. tt 1 only comes in manual.. my husb is a car guy so he loves manual especially.. his car last time was a manual.. he's still gonna get manual if he buys a new 1.. haha 

1 hour ago, Janeoh said:

I've never owned a Honda. Hahahah thought these days we talk about odyssey hybrid. 😂

Haha the last time i got into accident with my car, the workshop gave me an odyssey.. omg i was still P plate n gave me a 7 seater. I was so stress for the 1st few days cos i scare i bang the car especially during parking.. insisted the workshop to ensure there is a rear camera for parking since the butt was so long.. 

7 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Haha the last time i got into accident with my car, the workshop gave me an odyssey.. omg i was still P plate n gave me a 7 seater. I was so stress for the 1st few days cos i scare i bang the car especially during parking.. insisted the workshop to ensure there is a rear camera for parking since the butt was so long.. 

😂😂😂 I've been driving mpv since... 2008... but my current one (Sharan) is the most unwieldy one yet! But okay lah ... it does what I want - ferry many ppl around and comes w integrated booster for the two small ones. 

I saw my neighbor's bike!

3644DEAB-B59B-4D83-8587-387DF62154F9.thumb.jpeg.b28f8154e0f8b9e057639acf1e221f82.jpeg

so nice right! But I found out it's manual. Sian. I won't buy manual... auto/clutchless for me, thanks. Hahahahah

On 9/7/2022 at 5:39 PM, snooptrader said:

It's more tiring (on a bike) but in a way, there is a joy of being more responsible in one's action, also more engagement when riding. However, you are so right on the lane split... that is why always check for them if I need to change lanes at near standstill traffic.

By the way, MT-03 is a nice bike... was just searching up the specs...

Indeed.. mt03 is more of a inbetween 2B n class 2A bike.. enough power to steer away.. maintenance reasonable priced.. not like super 4.. 2A but class 2 maintenance rates.. of cuz.. give u better exhaust sounds.. 🤣

On 9/7/2022 at 8:06 PM, apogeeXX said:

Actually now must look out for bicycles and e-bikes too. Some bicycle riders anyhow one, and many don't abide by traffic lights ...

Indeed n definitely.. a lot of road users.. 😓

On 9/8/2022 at 2:03 PM, Janeoh said:

Clutch can adjust?!?

clutch can be adjusted if you owned the bike.. training school doesn’t allow u to adjust especially cdc.. 

there’s a trainee kanna scolding before.. if u put too far.. cable might snap due to wear n tear.. 

too near.. engine stall…

On 9/9/2022 at 1:30 AM, Nakuru said:

Im actually contemplating whether to convert to class 3 next yr.. but so expensive.. very scare i fail the TP also 😂

For mi i dun.. i dont sweat that much on my head.. mostly on my back.. i juz air it after lesson when i get home or something if i do sweat alot that day.. but ya, decathalon have those bandana.. $3+ if im not wrong

Like mi.. 😂 my hand is damn small.. so i struggle quite bad when i was at cdc.. luckily at ssdc still ok 

🤞 I woke up with bad headache this morning n had borderline fever the whole day too.. haven been doing much physio recently cos the pus area are hurting.. bearable much uncomfortable.. hopefully the infection will go away on its own soon.. 

I dont dare to go take the booster now.. not gonna introduce any foreign substance to the body n get myself sick this period.. 

I was also considering the adv150 when i couldnt get the honda supercub.. was considering the cb150R too cos it looks nice but too high for mi.. haven got to try it thou.. but i guess i will still stick to my msx for now.. for mi, honda is love 😂😂😂 i drive a honda too

I’m down with covid (2nd time) 😓😓😓😓 exactly same symptoms as u mention above.. feverish headache.. running nose n the standard.. 😓

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

On 9/8/2022 at 9:35 PM, shiba2b said:

Suggest u look at a few models (admittedly not that many choices for 2B) and sit on them to get a feel of the seating posture and feet positions on ground and on foot pegs. But first u gotta decide if u want street/naked bike or something else

i didn't buy this. Just rented for a while to try out. Planning to rent different bikes in SG to try them out. Before this, i had a CB150R for a few days, which is the same bike i trained on in Thai, so it was very familiar. If i do buy a bike it will be a touring type in Msia. Different choices there. 

i would prefer a water-cooled bike than air-cooled. Also prefer a twin cylinder but have not come across a 2B bike with that. The duke is air-cooled and single cylinder LOL. I've heard bad reviews on the duke's larger engine models from my friends, but they have not had actual experience with the 200. 

in my opinion, for pure transport purposes, a scooter with huge underseat storage will be most practical. Something like the Aerox or Nmax. but the fun factor is different and i wanted to get more experience with a clutch bike. I had an Aerox for 1 mth in north thai. Very useful and fun in it's own way. The honda adv150 looks interesting too but i've not tried it.

I'm definitely towards a street / naked bike, purely for the fact that I like those aesthetics of the bike type and handling should be practical enough for roads.
I had the impression that the Duke 200 was liquid cooled but I like bikes that would offer a lot of torque - transferred preference from car... :D

Agreed on the bike being water cooled versus air-cooled, less strained on the engine... the only thing air cooled is my PC, which I don't overclock and the temps are lower than most AIOs anyway.
:D sidetrack a bit... :D

So, if I had to choose 2 as of now... MT-15 (more manga look with the transformer looking front) or the Duke 200.... I guess the MT-15 is rentable... but not sure where the Duke 200 could be rented from.

Priorities first; learn the basics... on how to ride before I go fantasizing about bikes... LOL...

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 1:30 AM, Nakuru said:

Oh no... make sure that fever is not related to the injury... the pus area is probably the body fighting potential infection (I'm not a doctor, so it's highly speculative)..

The booster is a must for me as my "vaccinated status" was expiring and need to take it, not that I'm like keen to take it and not being able to work out for a good fortnight, but will probably go for walks or cycle... but nothing major... have to consult my family doctor.

Oh yea, Hondas are really good engine... but they are really pricey when I was comparing the CB150R... compared to say the MT-15... that is why they are not really used by the delivery guys... MSX (Grom) looks like an interesting bike but I don't think I'm skilled to ride as a bike at this juncture.. :D

... learning 2B... the journey just continues...

3 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

Indeed.. mt03 is more of a inbetween 2B n class 2A bike.. enough power to steer away.. maintenance reasonable priced.. not like super 4.. 2A but class 2 maintenance rates.. of cuz.. give u better exhaust sounds.. 🤣

Good that you ride a Yamaha, will check in with you for Yamaha related purchase if interested as you could probably tell if a bike "sounds" or looks weird in anyway... Yes, I agree that there must be a sweet spot of spending on a bike.. :) The MT class 2A series do look really good... that's just my limited opinion (limited as experience on bikes = zero) :D

On 9/9/2022 at 7:07 PM, Janeoh said:

I saw my neighbor's bike!

3644DEAB-B59B-4D83-8587-387DF62154F9.thumb.jpeg.b28f8154e0f8b9e057639acf1e221f82.jpeg

so nice right! But I found out it's manual. Sian. I won't buy manual... auto/clutchless for me, thanks. Hahahahah

That looks like a "cafe racer" style bike to me....  Keanu Reeves ride that sort of bike in the city... he owns a bike company... It even has old skool drum brakes for that nostalgia feeling.. :D