Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2B at BBDC or CDC?


CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?   

6 members have voted

  1. 1. CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?

    • BBDC
      2
    • CDC
      4


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, apogeeXX said:

I think Yamaha clutch is "assist and slipper" clutch. If I understood it correctly ... The assist thing means you don't need as much effort to pull the clutch in. So clutch feels much lighter to operate.

The slipper thing means when the engine brake is too strong, the clutch will disengage correspondingly. On bikes with such slipper clutch, engine brake effect is very much lighter in those situation, than those without. It's meant as a solution to situations when you downshift too aggressively when bike is still at high speed. Without the slipper, your rear wheel would tend to lock up as the vehicle still has the inertia and momentum to move fast but the over aggressive downshift caused engine to brake the rear wheel very hard.

 

MT15 seems to have this, but MT03 doesn't seem to have it.

yeah.. I've read up and asked the MT03 group.. MT03 doesn't have.. only 3rd party to swap out for MT03.

After reading into it.. not really effective also.. it will auto rev match.. that means you wun enjoy the "rush" of the speed and you could get into accident if you wan to speed up but suddenly lose speed instead. (auto rev match)

 

 

9 hours ago, shiba2b said:

thanks for the feedback! i try to avoid the tunnels but more for my own comfort LOL. Really warm inside.

 

I ride KPE tunnel very very often.. LOL.. ok la.. just speed up lor.. 😂

 

7 hours ago, Nakuru said:

i agree on that too cos the tunnel is really warm n uncomfortable.. even when im on my bike i will try to lane split out asap.. but sometimes dun really have a choice cos that is like the best route from where im travelling from already.. 

feels the same to me but slowly gaining back mobility i guess? at least the thigh muscles are slowly gaining back and not look concave and flat like a hamster now.. im able to lift my leg while bending now too.. still cant raise when it is straighten thou.. other than that, mentally still pretty drained n depressing since im just stuck in the room.. my leg will turn purple if i stand too long.. haha.. was chatting with a fren who works as a physiotherapist for tips and she told me my injury can easily take 6-8 months to heal cos i got do skin grafting too.. need to let the nerves grow back n have better blood circulation.. then i also cannot stretch too much in case skin tear etc etc.. sighz.. painful process.. but im still trying to push myself everyday so that i can go out and back on my bike soon..

keep changing lane to a empty lane.. speed up and slow down to "acceptable" speed when approaching speed camera.. 😛

ok la.. at least can gain abit of mobility.. just keep trying daily.. ;)

 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2022 at 6:26 AM, Janeoh said:

guess that what I have to do. 

 

Ya... next round I'll think about going faster. This time I kept thinking about the signals 😂

 

Then would acupuncture help to improve circulation??

Haha ya.. when learner tt time cannot multitask too much.. damn confusing when u have to control speed / clutch / gear / signal / blindspot etc etc etc.. i keep mixing things up too.. took mi quite a while to get all the steps right.. i will often imagine im on the sch bike and repeat the steps to myself then do the hand movements at the same time.. 

No idea whether accupuncture will help or not leh..

On 9/22/2022 at 10:23 AM, adesmond2 said:

keep changing lane to a empty lane.. speed up and slow down to "acceptable" speed when approaching speed camera.. 😛

ok la.. at least can gain abit of mobility.. just keep trying daily.. ;)

Thats what i do previously actually.. but my msx has a +10 on the speedo so can be quite confusing.. 

I managed to do a leg raise yesterday.. 😭

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nakuru said:

i will often imagine im on the sch bike and repeat the steps to myself then do the hand movements at the same time.. 

that's what I'm doing now! 😂 trying to get the process in so it becomes auto. 
 

Did my 3 sim sessions yesterday. Even on sim bike I'm too tense. 😂 after the first session my neck and shoulder ached so badly 😅

now getting ready to go RTT. 

6 hours ago, Nakuru said:

I managed to do a leg raise yesterday.. 😭

that's progress!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Janeoh said:

that's what I'm doing now! 😂 trying to get the process in so it becomes auto. 
 

Did my 3 sim sessions yesterday. Even on sim bike I'm too tense. 😂 after the first session my neck and shoulder ached so badly 😅

now getting ready to go RTT. 

that's progress!!

i do tt b4 my circuit test / TP to memories the route also.. Haha the sim bike is pretty heavy actually.. n the handlebar is actually quite hard to turn.. 

Good luck for ur RTT.. shld be done in 10min or so nia.. i usually will read the ans n pick the safer answer b4 reading the question.. lolol u can almost predict the qns just from the multiple choices

Ya.. but still need to train the muscle more.. it actually hurts alot just by doing the leg raise.. hahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

i do tt b4 my circuit test / TP to memories the route also.. Haha the sim bike is pretty heavy actually.. n the handlebar is actually quite hard to turn.. 

Good luck for ur RTT.. shld be done in 10min or so nia.. i usually will read the ans n pick the safer answer b4 reading the question.. lolol u can almost predict the qns just from the multiple choices

Ya.. but still need to train the muscle more.. it actually hurts alot just by doing the leg raise.. hahaha

Ya... it took about 10 mins 😂 I doubt myself and got the question wrong. I still don't know why I would always sabo myself like that. 😂 

for @snooptrader you haven't take right? The question I got wrong was:

(Paraphrase) you are allowed to go above the max speed limit when:

1) other vehicles are going above the speed limit

2) never legally allowed

3) are overtaking other vehicles. 
 

😂😂😂 can die! My hb is like seriously?!? Hahahaha I can even remember my mom got pulled over when she was going 80 on the pie back in the 80s cos the TP said she was hogging the road. 

My hb has two mistakes he doesn't know what he got wrong. Probably just read wrongly 😂

@Nakuruyour pain is sharp pain or muscle pain?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i would think the answer is never legally allowed? hahaa... its the politically correct answer

11 hours ago, Janeoh said:

(Paraphrase) you are allowed to go above the max speed limit when:

2) never legally allowed

 

... 

11 hours ago, Nakuru said:

i do tt b4 my circuit test / TP to memories the route also.. Haha the sim bike is pretty heavy actually.. n the handlebar is actually quite hard to turn.. 

Good luck for ur RTT.. shld be done in 10min or so nia.. i usually will read the ans n pick the safer answer b4 reading the question.. lolol u can almost predict the qns just from the multiple choices

Ya.. but still need to train the muscle more.. it actually hurts alot just by doing the leg raise.. hahaha

Had a friend just did a knee replacement and he was saying the physio is very very important because if retrains you on the new way to use your knee... Its strange how long then they gave u a date for physio... maybe can ask for other outpatient ones? But are least you're recovering, one step at a time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Ya... it took about 10 mins 😂 I doubt myself and got the question wrong. I still don't know why I would always sabo myself like that. 😂 

for @snooptrader you haven't take right? The question I got wrong was:

(Paraphrase) you are allowed to go above the max speed limit when:

1) other vehicles are going above the speed limit

2) never legally allowed

3) are overtaking other vehicles. 
 

😂😂😂 can die! My hb is like seriously?!? Hahahaha I can even remember my mom got pulled over when she was going 80 on the pie back in the 80s cos the TP said she was hogging the road. 

My hb has two mistakes he doesn't know what he got wrong. Probably just read wrongly 😂

@Nakuruyour pain is sharp pain or muscle pain?

Textbook answer is never legally allowed.. real life is when over taking other vehicles.. haha

the pain is like the tendon tearing apart type of pain.. watever there is tts like wan tear apart liao... Might be muscle instead i dunno.. juz above the knee cap there..

7 minutes ago, Siphon said:

Had a friend just did a knee replacement and he was saying the physio is very very important because if retrains you on the new way to use your knee... Its strange how long then they gave u a date for physio... maybe can ask for other outpatient ones? But are least you're recovering, one step at a time. 

Ya.. during the last appointment with the orthopedic doc which was last month, they say can start physio already.. i never expect the 1st physio will be in oct n somemore my next appointment with the orthopedic doc is next week.. 

Somehow today i cant really do a leg raise.. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Siphon said:

 

i would think the answer is never legally allowed? hahaa... its the politically correct answer

 

 

6 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Textbook answer is never legally allowed.. real life is when over taking other vehicles.. haha

That's what I chose!!!!!!!

i told hb after the test and he said J's #3. He said that's in the book.  He skimmed through the book. 😑 he said then you have like 15 secs to get back to regulated speed. 

i admit I never read textbook 😂

6 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Ya.. during the last appointment with the orthopedic doc which was last month, they say can start physio already.. i never expect the 1st physio will be in oct n somemore my next appointment with the orthopedic doc is next week.. 

Somehow today i cant really do a leg raise.. :(

if Ortho say can then should start.  The public one no availability issit? Oct?!? If can afford,  go Pte first. Cos my injury prone hb really believes in physio. He always preach cannot he lazy about it, the earlier the better... must be consistent etc etc.  can tell he's a big believer in physio! 😂 I've never done I know that it's super painful. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 7:45 AM, Janeoh said:

 

Did my 3 sim sessions yesterday. Even on sim bike I'm too tense. 😂 after the first session my neck and shoulder ached so badly 😅

can do all 3 sim sessions in one day? that saves alot of travel time.

my time a few mths ago, could only book one at a time. Waiting time between sessions was a week or so. I had to book a practical lesson after each sim session to make the most of each trip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

to mark my 1 month anniversary of getting the 2B license, i went on a 3D2N ride around the lower half of Peninsular Msia 😊 Covered around 900km on both east coast and west coast, mostly on B-roads. Didn't use NSHW at all until the last section just to get to 2nd Link.

Rained on Friday afternoon and today (Sunday) morning 🤣 but good fun all the same. 

lessons learnt - 

1) bike needs a windshield and more luggage capacity for road trips. This bike has a medium size top box and i carried a 35L backpack.

2) get rain covers for my boots LOL. Will also bring my spare gloves for longer rides.

3) it takes longer to make the same journey by bike than car, mostly because i'm new to this and the bike is small cc. And i tried to take shelter during heavy thunderstorms, so that's time wasted. 

4) when riding during rain, i am torn between choosing fall protection (black color riding jacket) vs visibility (neon yellow rain coat). My rain coat can't fit over my riding jacket but the rain pants can fit over my riding jeans. In the end i chose to be visible and ride even slower LOL. 

 

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-25 at 17.22.42.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-25 at 17.22.42 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-25 at 17.22.43.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2022 at 9:48 AM, adesmond2 said:

riden a sport bike for more then a decade.. KRR150.. change to MT03 for a change but still really prefer the full fairing look.. hahaha.. 

see R3 really tempting to swap over but on 2nd tots.. waste of money since I already do up nicely for my current bike.. (same engine some more) 😂

Hmm, I think the MT03 looks really good! Thought that it looks like a street fighterish... I guess it's the kinda look that I like.. your engine must be really powerful.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2022 at 10:16 PM, shiba2b said:

The Chiang Mai facility caters mostly to foreigners so most courses are conducted in English. I would think the Phuket guys are also set up to train non-thai speaking foreigners. 

Riding the KTM Duke has been a love-hate experience 😅 I've put on about 600km on two separate Dukes (from the same rental shop) over 3 weeks. It's very rev-happy and acceleration is quick at gears 1-3. It has enough torque at gear 2 and 3 to go through slow speed stuff without having to drop gear. However, i can now understand why it has a reputation for overheating. Temperature goes up at when riding slowly when it's not wet/cold outside. Temperature rises when stopped at traffic lights. I've checked that the engine oil and coolant levels are normal and that the radiator fan is working properly. I can't check if the thermostat is working but the bike rental shop says this bike is "like that". 

If wearing berms to ride, one can feel the heat radiating off the engine and radiator.  

For reference, the pic below is after riding on expressway at night at up to 80km/h for about 30min and then 5 min from the exit to my carpark. On the expressway, the gauge was stable at two bars lower but quickly rose during the 5 min slow ride to carpark. 

I'm not sure what happens if the temp goes up further. Perhaps fuel/rev cut or the bike simply shuts down. 

i had initially thought of getting a Duke if i had to buy a bike here as it's one of the few 200cc bikes i know of but now, i have to reconsider it. 

p.s. i had a CB150R for a few days before the Duke, so i was able to compare these two models.

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 12.26.34.jpeg

Yes, there has been some internet talk about the Duke's temperature. I'm glad that, as an actual rider on the bike, you have the testament that it really gets hot. I'm hoping that this would not be a show stopper for me. I mean, as you mentioned, the power is there. I'll probably ride using riding gear which should make it even hotter. Alternatively, will just look at the MT-15. Not the fastest but seems quite smooth and a road bike seating position. It's also water cooled like the Duke.
The Duke is really one good looking bike....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, shiba2b said:

can do all 3 sim sessions in one day? that saves alot of travel time.

my time a few mths ago, could only book one at a time. Waiting time between sessions was a week or so. I had to book a practical lesson after each sim session to make the most of each trip.

Ya... can but not back to back. Have to wait total of 40 mins. But I just devoted Friday morning to getting it done. Another person was also doing the same thing for her class 3. So we just waited and chatted. 😂

managed to even fit in 25 mins of e-trial session, did two papers then went to get my car and pick up my kids. 

booked a tyre rotation and balancing plus wash and vac. Then just left the car there. Free parking for the win! 😂😂😂

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2022 at 2:48 AM, Nakuru said:

feels the same to me but slowly gaining back mobility i guess? at least the thigh muscles are slowly gaining back and not look concave and flat like a hamster now.. im able to lift my leg while bending now too.. still cant raise when it is straighten thou.. other than that, mentally still pretty drained n depressing since im just stuck in the room.. my leg will turn purple if i stand too long.. haha.. was chatting with a fren who works as a physiotherapist for tips and she told me my injury can easily take 6-8 months to heal cos i got do skin grafting too.. need to let the nerves grow back n have better blood circulation.. then i also cannot stretch too much in case skin tear etc etc.. sighz.. painful process.. but im still trying to push myself everyday so that i can go out and back on my bike soon..

The mindset is really important you will get better soon. It will take time and before you know it, you would be on the Grom with  full gear ready to ride.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Janeoh said:

 

That's what I chose!!!!!!!

i told hb after the test and he said J's #3. He said that's in the book.  He skimmed through the book. 😑 he said then you have like 15 secs to get back to regulated speed. 

i admit I never read textbook 😂

if Ortho say can then should start.  The public one no availability issit? Oct?!? If can afford,  go Pte first. Cos my injury prone hb really believes in physio. He always preach cannot he lazy about it, the earlier the better... must be consistent etc etc.  can tell he's a big believer in physio! 😂 I've never done I know that it's super painful. 
 

Really? I rmb during my trial i saw this question n chose 3 but came out wrong wor.. 

I do own physio at home lor.. every few hours do abit.. quite lazy actually.. haha 

49 minutes ago, shiba2b said:

can do all 3 sim sessions in one day? that saves alot of travel time.

my time a few mths ago, could only book one at a time. Waiting time between sessions was a week or so. I had to book a practical lesson after each sim session to make the most of each trip.

Ssdc can do 3 in a day oso.. but u need to book from the counter.. if book from the system then can only do 1 at a time.. 

25 minutes ago, shiba2b said:

to mark my 1 month anniversary of getting the 2B license, i went on a 3D2N ride around the lower half of Peninsular Msia 😊 Covered around 900km on both east coast and west coast, mostly on B-roads. Didn't use NSHW at all until the last section just to get to 2nd Link.

Rained on Friday afternoon and today (Sunday) morning 🤣 but good fun all the same. 

lessons learnt - 

1) bike needs a windshield and more luggage capacity for road trips. This bike has a medium size top box and i carried a 35L backpack.

2) get rain covers for my boots LOL. Will also bring my spare gloves for longer rides.

3) it takes longer to make the same journey by bike than car, mostly because i'm new to this and the bike is small cc. And i tried to take shelter during heavy thunderstorms, so that's time wasted. 

4) when riding during rain, i am torn between choosing fall protection (black color riding jacket) vs visibility (neon yellow rain coat). My rain coat can't fit over my riding jacket but the rain pants can fit over my riding jeans. In the end i chose to be visible and ride even slower LOL. 

 

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-25 at 17.22.42.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-25 at 17.22.42 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-25 at 17.22.43.jpeg

Nice.. i actually got into my accident on the day i going in JB.. hahaha skidded b4 i even reach the custom..

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 12:28 PM, Janeoh said:

for @snooptrader you haven't take right? The question I got wrong was:

(Paraphrase) you are allowed to go above the max speed limit when:

1) other vehicles are going above the speed limit

2) never legally allowed

3) are overtaking other vehicles. 
 

😂😂😂 can die! My hb is like seriously?!? Hahahaha I can even remember my mom got pulled over when she was going 80 on the pie back in the 80s cos the TP said she was hogging the road. 

My hb has two mistakes he doesn't know what he got wrong. Probably just read wrongly 😂

Yes, you are right! I've not taken the RTT. I've a string of practice booked on the weekend starting at 7.30am, which means I leave my house at about 6:30am next week. Was told I was crazy but if I really want to progress, I would have to sacrifice some weekend time to get this right.

I'll post the experience of the practice session... It's going to be one early practice before the evaluation and then the actual RTT.....
 

Have not also booked the simulation and will be looking to book it soon as this is required before any road experience....

Thanks for sharing the questions... i'd probably trip on that..... hence that is why using all the time to allocate it to practice... hope the practice sessions really help..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2022 at 12:07 AM, Nakuru said:

ya.. it really is like tt.. the duke overheats fast.. but so far it has not cut off the engine for my husb's bike.. just gets uncomfortable like as if the balls are on the way to get cooked.. hahaha.. it gets worst when its inside the kpe/mce tunnel.. so usually my husb will just try to get out of there asap.. 

 

Cracked up when you mentioned about your hubby's family jewels being cooked... hahhahahah...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3.02
It was raining this weekend and was hoping that the weather would have washed out before the lesson began.

Had to go to the office for system testing and it was really a busy week as was shifting office and hence the testing on a weekend.
The test went well and should be "alright" for a Monday.

Next, got ready for today's lesson which was the e-brake lesson. Took my guards out and by the time I left the house for the lesson, it was already less than an hour. It takes approximately an hour to reach BBDC comfortably.

Thankfully traffic wasn't too heavy despite some works along the road and managed to get to the waiting area at about 3:12pm. Weather by then was quite sunny to cloudy which meant that no rain coat was needed, thankfully!
 

Wore the guards even before heading into BBDC (which of course probably meant I look a little clownish) and then sat down and waited before "3.02" was called by the instructor.

Told to choose a bike and found a bike which had a nice number but the indicator light on the rear left was dangling.. :D Instructor told us to go on a warm up round before stopping at the end of the e-brake section.

There it was explained the concept of first, taking the bike up to speed of about 30km/h before stopping the bike in a manner that is deemed safe.

First up, we were waiting at the end of the skid pad section and the instructor demonstrated on how to stop .... to be continued with "edit"... dinner is here... :D

Had a long dinner with apologies and back…

First demonstration by the instructor; rear brakes only, then front brakes only, then the correct method of front and rear brakes.

Using the rear brakes only will see a fish tail scenario where the rear of the bike loses control.

Using the front brakes solely will see the bike distance extend beyond what is optimal. I am sure the instructor did not grab the brakes or it would have not gone well.

Next, he demonstrated if he used both brakes; 60% on the front and 40% on the rear… it looked really nice without stalling.

We were told to try without going too fast…

Yours truly tried to go and get the technique right, but the mistakes made were mainly, switching off the throttle too early, before the cone where the rider is supposed to shut off the throttle and depress the brakes in a firm and gradual manner.

There were instances where instinctively, also kicked down the gears which were a no no. I think the instructor today really explained the mistakes that I made and took things to go back to reflect.

Important things. 
After the bike is stopped; in an e-brake situation; one’s gear ain’t gonna be in gear one. So, please, check left, and then lift the left leg to kick down the gears to gear 1. Next, signal right and then check back before moving off.

I realise that checking our side before doing something has bearings to safety (from a driving perspective; I’m not an experienced rider) and it hit home to me that riders are really street smart to watch out for things.

In the end, after a good amount of practice, managed to get the braking “okay”. 

Managed to gratefully go to the next round… :) 

 

Edited by snooptrader
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

The mindset is really important you will get better soon. It will take time and before you know it, you would be on the Grom with  full gear ready to ride.

Im now able to bend to 90 degrees.. hopefully it gets enough strength to support the body weight to walk soon..🥲

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nakuru said:

I do own physio at home lor.. every few hours do abit.. quite lazy actually.. haha 

Maybe own physio not so effective cos we'll stop before it gets too painful 😂 at least I would lah. Hb said his is like PAIN and the physiotherapist will still press. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Janeoh said:

Maybe own physio not so effective cos we'll stop before it gets too painful 😂 at least I would lah. Hb said his is like PAIN and the physiotherapist will still press. 

Hahaha tts true.. i think i will probably tell the physio U NOE PAIN? PAIN?!?! THE LEG NOT YOURS LEH.. WAN TO TEAR APART LIAO LEH.. I DUN WAN HOSPITALISED COS U FORCE MI N TEAR SOMETHING HOR 😂 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, snooptrader said:

Yes, you are right! I've not taken the RTT. I've a string of practice booked on the weekend starting at 7.30am, which means I leave my house at about 6:30am next week. Was told I was crazy but if I really want to progress, I would have to sacrifice some weekend time to get this right.

I'll post the experience of the practice session... It's going to be one early practice before the evaluation and then the actual RTT.....
 

Have not also booked the simulation and will be looking to book it soon as this is required before any road experience....

Thanks for sharing the questions... i'd probably trip on that..... hence that is why using all the time to allocate it to practice... hope the practice sessions really help..

I only did the online ones (7 in total) and on-site there are 10 trials (I did 9 & 10). It really only takes about 10-15 mins per set of 50 questions. So even if u do all ten, it'll take maybe two hours? Can do as many as u can complete in one sitting. 

when's ur internal evaluation?

cos can't book that until u pass IE right?

During orientation and when I talk to the instructors, they all tell me to clear my simulation sessions asap... they say waiting time can be quite long. So I book and do. They said the same for theory. So I also book and do 😂

see! So guai but cannot get over the fear of lesson 3 😂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 12:28 PM, Janeoh said:

The question I got wrong was:

(Paraphrase) you are allowed to go above the max speed limit when:

1) other vehicles are going above the speed limit

2) never legally allowed

3) are overtaking other vehicles. 
 

😂😂😂 can die! My hb is like seriously?!? Hahahaha I can even remember my mom got pulled over when she was going 80 on the pie back in the 80s cos the TP said she was hogging the road. 

 

i remember seeing this same question during the internal evaluation or practice books. 

i remember choosing #2 and i think it was correct

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shiba2b said:

i remember seeing this same question during the internal evaluation or practice books. 

i remember choosing #2 and i think it was correct

Hahaha that means I got something wrong and I don't know what 😂 and somehow that makes me feel less bad about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...