Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2B at BBDC or CDC?


CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?   

9 members have voted

  1. 1. CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?

    • BBDC
      5
    • CDC
      4


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

I don't even dare think that far... just going from one session to the other... Don't want to get too excited to rush for the finish without being competent .... just have to look where I want to go and constant throttle of effort.. :D
 

i was thinking what to have for dinner when i suddenly remembered the awesome hokkien mee at the MSCP opposite BBDC  😄 

i was actually quite happy to go for Revision Circuit (RC) for 2 reasons:

      1) the chance to ride bike

      2) the hokkien mee lol

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

You can do it...  we just have to practice... I sure went for enough (hahahah with the repeats :) - We must enjoy the time we are on the bike )

Hahaha thanks 😅 eventually lah. My hb seriously taking another long break. But he said he'll go thru w the two sim sessions I booked for him this weekend. Just clear those. He wants his wrist to completely heal first... and now he knows December he'll have lots of time.... 

nobody wants to drop bike lah... I always feel very bad when I drop the bike. But the one time I tried to save it, I burnt my leg on the exhaust 😣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

Honestly... I heart pain to drop any bike.. I like to take care of machinery no matter what.. from keyboards to simple things like mice... don't like to abuse them.. people in my trade break them at work... 😐 I'm a softy...

Yup.. so have no chance to reply except now...

Can only book first simulation... and then can proceed to book the other two after clearing one... so booked for this coming weekend and then next weekend..

Just endure...

.... .can't just drop... heart pain.. old bike or not.. I like them upright.. :)

👍👍👍

Things also have feelings, cannot anyhow drop 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

Cos I have a super bad habit of clutching in the moment I make it up the plank or anytime I'm scared hahahahah. So he's like okay, don't think about the clutch 

How about you use the rear brake to modulate your balance ?

You keep your throttle a little high and constant, so that you have momentum and hence balance, but use the rear brake in place of the clutch to control your forward speed ... You can leave the clutch out and keep the throttle constant, while you vary the rear brake to keep balance and slow forward speed.

Another point when approaching the plank is to accelerate. During acceleration, your balance is the best, but the moment you touch the plank, you have to keep the throttle constant and forward speed slow just enough to maintain balance.

Not sure if that helps you ...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Eh? Dun have this booklet meh? Haha i took this awhile ago.. but yea.. all my 3 booklets 😂 20220626_200728.thumb.jpg.f279ab8c74bf43bb7961c3aaf13014c1.jpg

 

Nice nice.. I also got all from CDC.. haha.. 

Class 3

Class 2B

Class 2A

Class 2 still trying to convince myself to go and sign up.. haha...

 

7 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Tried both hhahahah both also cannot 😂

Can see 😊

teach you one "trick".. 

while you know you are coming to a stop within the circuit.. clutch in.. rear brake abit.. then go slow with half clutch until you reached your "stopping point" or line, full brake when you are at your stopping point/line... then use the same technique for your plank...rear wheel up already, half clutch or full clutch, your choice.. just look infront.. dun look down.. same concept as figure 8.. you look where you wan to go.. you can look at the "end of the plank" also can..

Class 2A and 2, cannot throttle once rear wheel up.. 😂 once throttle = fail timing liaoz.. so confirm is half clutch/full clutch control.

 

4 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Seriously... I'm not even bothered with timing right now 😂 im just trying to zoom through and still cmi 😂

cos I have the bad habit of clutching in and turning off the throttle, the instructor told me to just take my hand off the clutch first 😂 it's very bad.... 

And now, I actually say aloud while going on the plank "hold the throttle, hold the throttle..." 

but the problem is actually, moving off 😂 I veer/wobble etc so 50% of the time I miss it completely! 

hmmm.. that means not enough throttle if you wobble.. bike not enough power.. just throttle to go up your rear wheel.. if along the way, not enough power, throttle abit.. 

how to explain... hmmmm.. ahhhh.. you just learn how to pedal your bicycle also right?

Pedal = throttle.. when you cycle up a "hump" u need to pedal more.. same concept.. press clutch is like both legs away from your pedal (disengage.. which you confirm wun do usually de ma..  so dun need to "disengage " unless changing gears.

 

2 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Y take hands off the clutch? U're supposed half clutch oso wat? 

Kiap the tank tight.. u kiap it tight then will wobble lesser.. the plank is actually quite wide de.. n dun look at the floor.. look at where u r going.. i stare at the plank when im on it de.. nthing else but the plank

yup yup.. kip the tank.. this helps in overall balance.. 👍 stare ahead

 

 

26 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

Honestly... I heart pain to drop any bike.. I like to take care of machinery no matter what.. from keyboards to simple things like mice... don't like to abuse them.. people in my trade break them at work... 😐 I'm a softy...

Yup.. so have no chance to reply except now...

Can only book first simulation... and then can proceed to book the other two after clearing one... so booked for this coming weekend and then next weekend..

Just endure...

.... .can't just drop... heart pain.. old bike or not.. I like them upright.. :)

ahhhh... I know that feeling.. everything must clean and polish.. 😂

 

14 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

Hahahaha yes. The slower folks (like me) cannot multitask so well 😂 I seriously always clutch in and close throttle 😂

Clutch in/ close throttle supposed to happen together.. but if you need power.. this will make you lose power or speed.. so.. half clutch, throttle abit if not enough power.. if too much power, close throttle, half clutch rear brake if too fast

 

8 minutes ago, apogeeXX said:

👍👍👍

Things also have feelings, cannot anyhow drop 🤣

agreed... one day transformer comes.. who knows what things transform and help us ya? 😏

  • Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, snooptrader said:

Star student rider... Super clean sheet....

Haha but i end up got 18 for lesson 8 and TP thou.. and this was like the 2nd try for lesson 5.. the 1st time i dropped my right foot just 1m from the starting point cos i kick into neutral gear.. n then i bang kerb at the figure 8.. hahaha.. 

33 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

Hahahaha yes. The slower folks (like me) cannot multitask so well 😂 I seriously always clutch in and close throttle 😂

How about u try maintaining half clutch + throttle till u're halfway on the plank then close throttle. Meaning u juz ignore the fact tt u're gonna get onto the plank. U need the power n speed anyway. So u can maintain throttle till u're up on the plank then u close throttle halfway thru the plank.. the remaining speed shld let u roll across the plank past 6 sec in total.. thats wat i did actually.. gaining more speed to get up the plank then close throttle from about halfway mark.. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Haha but i end up got 18 for lesson 8 and TP thou.. and this was like the 2nd try for lesson 5.. the 1st time i dropped my right foot just 1m from the starting point cos i kick into neutral gear.. n then i bang kerb at the figure 8.. hahaha..

Still it's really good to have that sort of point achievement... most important is to pass with lesson learnt from every training.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 11:17 PM, Nakuru said:

Haha but i end up got 18 for lesson 8 and TP thou.. and this was like the 2nd try for lesson 5.. the 1st time i dropped my right foot just 1m from the starting point cos i kick into neutral gear.. n then i bang kerb at the figure 8.. hahaha.. 

How about u try maintaining half clutch + throttle till u're halfway on the plank then close throttle. Meaning u juz ignore the fact tt u're gonna get onto the plank. U need the power n speed anyway. So u can maintain throttle till u're up on the plank then u close throttle halfway thru the plank.. the remaining speed shld let u roll across the plank past 6 sec in total.. thats wat i did actually.. gaining more speed to get up the plank then close throttle from about halfway mark.. 

it's been soooo quiet!

I'm still terrible at plank but slowly improving. I realise I'm like u! Need to stare at the plank to do it 😂 I also need to take a few deep breathes before going 😂 the ppl behind me are like... "Aunty ah Aunty..."

I'm now doing revision cos it's about getting the practice in... i can recite the theory already.

still having fun riding around and rolling my eyes at the cars going at 5kmh  😂 then now I also make use of that time to practice "plank" 😂

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long weekend (not a holiday) – last weekend

This (last weekend – this was written before the pause)  weekend was a hive of activity. Yesterday, Saturday morning, had to take the RTE (riding theory evaluation) test at 7:30am, yes, you heard right, 7:30am. Got up slightly early because I got naughty to sleep past midnight and set the alarm up at 5:55am.... not the most ideal situation... of having less than 6 hours sleep. So, happen to leave the house a little later and east to west got me at BBDC at 7:37am. Thankfully, the instructor led me me to do the test and finished just before 8am. Managed to give the attempts a "once over" and decided to click; results... cleared. Instructor was nice to tell me to book the RTT thereafter.

4.02

The next day had practical lesson where there was an introduction to the circuit training. First stop was the slope where the bike had to be positioned in the correct manner. From the mid point of the slope towards the apex, to the top, where the bike had to go down on first gear with the engine brake engaged. It was quite comical in a way where the position of the left and then right formation was not taken as most of the students form in a straight line.. (was guilty of that)

Managed to clear the slope as part of the test circuit (though this was really more of a refresher) and was being evaluated.

Next, was told to go to the figure of 8 and the crank-course where the instructor would time us to see if we could clear with the stipulated time. There was one hick-up where a student and myself actually mounted the curb (the eyes!) and we thought, “that was it” but it was the “warm up” stage and hence, the other attempts went fine, except once out of the figure of 8 check blind spot, and turn left.

On the crack course itself; the only thing to remember was to kill the signal once in the crank course.

Now, came the plank, explained to the instructor that this was my weakest part of the course and he said that he’ll observe and help me. So, on the first attempt, deviated out of the plank and was told to make a second round and come back. Second attempt also went off at the three-quarter mark….  

The instructor was kind to explain to me what I was doing wrong on a granular level explaining that it was all about the clutch and yes, the bad habit yours truly have of killing the throttle. The key is to have the throttle going on and not closing it off, no matter what. It’s the clutch work that will keep the bike on its course. So, tried the next 3 rounds and stayed on the plank.

After the plank, the class was told to go to the e-brake section to practice the e-brake and was finally educated that the aim wasn’t just to stop as short as possible but to not lock up the brakes and stop near the end of the red line. Finally understood and the bad habit to kick, is not to kick down the gears when coming to a stop.

The instructor was nice to allow me to go to the plank to keep practicing and managed to stay on the plank on the rest of the attempts though after 5.01. Will book as much RC as it is needed to be sure that it can be executed at 1 go. There is no chance in the test to have a “second” try.

Was told to sign up for the defensive riding theory, clear the simulations and RTT before being on the road. Also, was told to book 5.01 before RC as if one books RC first, the student would not know the “route” of the test.

*The late update came as work got fairly busy and was stricken by a really bad flu this week. Still am here and prepared the first part of the post last weekend. Though didn’t have time to complete it until this evening as I was totally down being ill.

 

Yes, the thread had been a little quiet but still here and focus on getting the license and at the same time, trying to learn from all and being safe on the road.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2022 at 10:44 PM, Janeoh said:

Hahaha thanks 😅 eventually lah. My hb seriously taking another long break. But he said he'll go thru w the two sim sessions I booked for him this weekend. Just clear those. He wants his wrist to completely heal first... and now he knows December he'll have lots of time.... 

nobody wants to drop bike lah... I always feel very bad when I drop the bike. But the one time I tried to save it, I burnt my leg on the exhaust 😣

haha... yeah its a bad feeling to "drop" the bike. But you need to have that mentality when you ride because you do not want to use your body to shield the bike. 

Especially now since its with the guards and all. 

When you get your own bike its good to get those protector guards for the bike that you intend to keep for a while. 

Most bikes if you accidently drop will be damage to mirrors, brake calipers, exhaust dents and maybe cracks to fairing if its a scooter. 

Learn to just forsake the bike and let it drop. Then pick it up the proper way. That way you learn better and won't be afraid if you drop the bike in the future when you're really riding on the road. Although i'm sure if you drop the bike on the road all the bikers will stop to offer help. Bikers are all very united people in that sense. If you see a bike accidently. Alot will stop to help. Its strangely assuring. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Siphon said:

Although i'm sure if you drop the bike on the road all the bikers will stop to offer help. Bikers are all very united people in that sense. If you see a bike accidently. Alot will stop to help. Its strangely assuring. 

I totally agree! Yesterday I dropped the bike on the plank and before I can even stand up straight, there were two other students (one male, one female) already run over to help! 

Today I think fatigue, I dropped the bike once, again! But I was also quite frustrated and amazingly I could just pick the bike up 😂 I also wonder how.

anyway, during revision, I realise other student are all quite friendly and encouraging. It's very nice. 

@snooptraderhope you're feeling better from the flu! There are quite a few bugs going around. 
 

few weeks back three kids were down w flu, in succession. 

this week, one of them have 3 classmates with hfmd, the school has two staff w Covid and the other child has a classmate w Covid. I'm like siao liao. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

I totally agree! Yesterday I dropped the bike on the plank and before I can even stand up straight, there were two other students (one male, one female) already run over to help! 

Today I think fatigue, I dropped the bike once, again! But I was also quite frustrated and amazingly I could just pick the bike up 😂 I also wonder how.

anyway, during revision, I realise other student are all quite friendly and encouraging. It's very nice. 

@snooptraderhope you're feeling better from the flu! There are quite a few bugs going around. 
 

few weeks back three kids were down w flu, in succession. 

this week, one of them have 3 classmates with hfmd, the school has two staff w Covid and the other child has a classmate w Covid. I'm like siao liao. 

Don't worry about dropping the bike... though I heart-pain when I dropped mine and it cost the foot-peg 😢 ... I just like bikes standing up the way they were meant to.
Have you thought of a possible machine that you might want in the near future? I know the COE is just crazy...


Thank you very much @Janeoh, still pretty much down but I think the antibiotics are helping... will need to rest more and be back at work on Monday.

Really fatigued this flu... and has hit me hard....

Edited by snooptrader
COE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Janeoh said:

it's been soooo quiet!

I'm still terrible at plank but slowly improving. I realise I'm like u! Need to stare at the plank to do it 😂 I also need to take a few deep breathes before going 😂 the ppl behind me are like... "Aunty ah Aunty..."

I'm now doing revision cos it's about getting the practice in... i can recite the theory already.

still having fun riding around and rolling my eyes at the cars going at 5kmh  😂 then now I also make use of that time to practice "plank" 😂

 

haha nice! dun need care what behind ppl thinks la.. u do ur own practice.. 

i miss riding oso.. set on my bike last week but my leg dun have the strength n flexibility to kick the gear sia.. need to do more physio liao 😕

i oso roll eye at the cars everytime i go for lessons oso.. especially when they mount kerb.. hahahaha

1 hour ago, snooptrader said:

Long weekend (not a holiday) – last weekend

 

This (last weekend – this was written before the pause)  weekend was a hive of activity. Yesterday, Saturday morning, had to take the RTE (riding theory evaluation) test at 7:30am, yes, you heard right, 7:30am. Got up slightly early because I got naughty to sleep past midnight and set the alarm up at 5:55am.... not the most ideal situation... of having less than 6 hours sleep. So, happen to leave the house a little later and east to west got me at BBDC at 7:37am. Thankfully, the instructor led me me to do the test and finished just before 8am. Managed to give the attempts a "once over" and decided to click; results... cleared. Instructor was nice to tell me to book the RTT thereafter.

 

4.02

 

The next day had practical lesson where there was an introduction to the circuit training. First stop was the slope where the bike had to be positioned in the correct manner. From the mid point of the slope towards the apex, to the top, where the bike had to go down on first gear with the engine brake engaged. It was quite comical in a way where the position of the left and then right formation was not taken as most of the students form in a straight line.. (was guilty of that)

 

Managed to clear the slope as part of the test circuit (though this was really more of a refresher) and was being evaluated.

Next, was told to go to the figure of 8 and the crank-course where the instructor would time us to see if we could clear with the stipulated time. There was one hick-up where a student and myself actually mounted the curb (the eyes!) and we thought, “that was it” but it was the “warm up” stage and hence, the other attempts went fine, except once out of the figure of 8 check blind spot, and turn left.

 

On the crack course itself; the only thing to remember was to kill the signal once in the crank course.

 

Now, came the plank, explained to the instructor that this was my weakest part of the course and he said that he’ll observe and help me. So, on the first attempt, deviated out of the plank and was told to make a second round and come back. Second attempt also went off at the three-quarter mark….  

 

The instructor was kind to explain to me what I was doing wrong on a granular level explaining that it was all about the clutch and yes, the bad habit yours truly have of killing the throttle. The key is to have the throttle going on and not closing it off, no matter what. It’s the clutch work that will keep the bike on its course. So, tried the next 3 rounds and stayed on the plank.

After the plank, the class was told to go to the e-brake section to practice the e-brake and was finally educated that the aim wasn’t just to stop as short as possible but to not lock up the brakes and stop near the end of the red line. Finally understood and the bad habit to kick, is not to kick down the gears when coming to a stop.

The instructor was nice to allow me to go to the plank to keep practicing and managed to stay on the plank on the rest of the attempts though after 5.01. Will book as much RC as it is needed to be sure that it can be executed at 1 go. There is no chance in the test to have a “second” try.

 

Was told to sign up for the defensive riding theory, clear the simulations and RTT before being on the road. Also, was told to book 5.01 before RC as if one books RC first, the student would not know the “route” of the test.

*The late update came as work got fairly busy and was stricken by a really bad flu this week. Still am here and prepared the first part of the post last weekend. Though didn’t have time to complete it until this evening as I was totally down being ill.

 

 

 

Yes, the thread had been a little quiet but still here and focus on getting the license and at the same time, trying to learn from all and being safe on the road.

 

nice.. soon u can go for RC already.. haha take care.. im currently down from covid round 2.. day 5 for me haha.. nv bother to test so i assume im still positive.. 

1 hour ago, Siphon said:

Although i'm sure if you drop the bike on the road all the bikers will stop to offer help. Bikers are all very united people in that sense. If you see a bike accidently. Alot will stop to help. Its strangely assuring. 

yes.. this i agree.. when i fell down tt time, even msian bikers oso stopped to help.. hahaha.. 

39 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

Today I think fatigue, I dropped the bike once, again! But I was also quite frustrated and amazingly I could just pick the bike up 😂 I also wonder how.

eventually will be able to pick up 1.. very odd cos it oso happened to mi.. even the heavy ones i oso managed to pick up.. 

41 minutes ago, Janeoh said:

this week, one of them have 3 classmates with hfmd, the school has two staff w Covid and the other child has a classmate w Covid. I'm like siao liao. 

i oso covid.. round 2.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nakuru said:

i oso roll eye at the cars everytime i go for lessons oso.. especially when they mount kerb.. hahahaha

Hahahah i don't know how ppl drive at 5kmh like seriously I think cycle also faster. 

round 2? The cases are really going up again. Maybe I should start masking up also. 

good to know that there's progress to your recovery. Now can sit on bike! 😅 so have u officially started physio?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Hahahah i don't know how ppl drive at 5kmh like seriously I think cycle also faster. 

round 2? The cases are really going up again. Maybe I should start masking up also. 

good to know that there's progress to your recovery. Now can sit on bike! 😅 so have u officially started physio?

They nv step on the accelerator.. then auto go at 10km/hr they scared so hold the brakes.. tbh when i 1st learn driving i oso scared.. everything in the circuit seems so small n packed so i oso dun dare to accelerate.. haha

I most likely kena from husb cos his office got outbreak oso

But the recovery seems slow.. n anyway the physio like nthing much.. just go there see wat set of exercise i can do n then tell mi to go home continue only.. apparently i had 1 physio in aug but i wasnt aware until i went for physio n the therapist asked y didnt i go for the session.. lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Nakuru said:

i miss riding oso.. set on my bike last week but my leg dun have the strength n flexibility to kick the gear sia.. need to do more physio liao 😕

nice.. soon u can go for RC already.. haha take care.. im currently down from covid round 2.. day 5 for me haha.. nv bother to test so i assume im still positive.. 

i oso covid.. round 2.. 

Take your time and get strength before you ride again and best to have full leg strength before climbing on the bike.
After 5.01, then can book RC and I think that will book and take my time on RC until become a "professional circuit" rider 😛 .
I thought that I had Covid but in the end, had a really bad flu. My cough is relentless and the phlegm is hulk like, bet I am grossing everyone out.. I am sure Covid 2.0 is no joke but Singapore really cannot afford to close its borders like in the past. Hence, got to stay strong everyone and just hang in there.

As I'm saying "hang in there".... not feeling the best.. 😐 but oh well... we'll get through it....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, snooptrader said:

Take your time and get strength before you ride again and best to have full leg strength before climbing on the bike.
After 5.01, then can book RC and I think that will book and take my time on RC until become a "professional circuit" rider 😛 .
I thought that I had Covid but in the end, had a really bad flu. My cough is relentless and the phlegm is hulk like, bet I am grossing everyone out.. I am sure Covid 2.0 is no joke but Singapore really cannot afford to close its borders like in the past. Hence, got to stay strong everyone and just hang in there.

As I'm saying "hang in there".... not feeling the best.. 😐 but oh well... we'll get through it....

 

My covid 1.0 was worst.. this time quite mild n i already dun feel much things by day 3.. once in a while still will cough but will stop after like 5min.. today day 6 still positive thou.. tml can go out liao.. haha u gotta take care too.. need to avoid cooling food else will make ur cough worst 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Nakuru said:

My covid 1.0 was worst.. this time quite mild n i already dun feel much things by day 3.. once in a while still will cough but will stop after like 5min.. today day 6 still positive thou.. tml can go out liao.. haha u gotta take care too.. need to avoid cooling food else will make ur cough worst 

Talk about cough... couldn't sleep the whole night coughing...

Lesson 5.01.... forfeited the lesson as it was raining and no way was going out to be sick again... while 💲 fly.... will just bite it and book again...

This morning's rain was too heavy for me to have a second thought about braving the rain... not having just recovered from the worst part of the flu....

Oh yea, you are right.... I've got a bad habit of drinking cold water...

I'm happy that you are finally getting out and about! Just take your time and walk around first. Drive with the windows open to have the feel for the air (before jumping back on the bike).

Questions for Mr. @Nakuru on the Duke 200 "D200"

What's the best thing about the D200?

What's the worst thing about the D200?

The D200 is known for its legendary torque... true?

How much is the average servicing cost of the D200?

Is the D200 reliable in your opinion?

How is the ride height for yourself as a rider and how tall are you?

:) Tell him thanks in advance!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Simulation..... done

Just finished my Simulation session; the last of the three today and glad that it was finally over!

Now need to recover to get onto a real bike and then continue the journey. Next, have to clear the Defensive Riding Theory and the RT test.
 

Looking forward to the journey to getting onto the saddle and clocking road mileage. Before posting this, have been looking at machines and I am amazed how fast machine prices have climbed due to the COE. I mean, have not really looked at bike prices until recently and realize how much it has impacted bike riders... especially those that really need the bike for everyday use.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/14/2022 at 7:21 PM, Janeoh said:

it's been soooo quiet!

haha.. I also see it's quiet and hard to talk alone.. hahaha.. meanwhile, there's some ads banner thing that's stopping me from using my phone to reply.. have to on computer to reply now..

 

On 10/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, Janeoh said:

here are quite a few bugs going around. 
 

few weeks back three kids were down w flu, in succession. 

this week, one of them have 3 classmates with hfmd, the school has two staff w Covid and the other child has a classmate w Covid. I'm like siao liao. 

Yes.. my kids also turn by turn down with covid/flu/cough/fever... shag max... do take care and just keep them away from childcare if there's any outbreak lor...

 

On 10/14/2022 at 10:58 PM, Nakuru said:

 

i oso covid.. round 2.. 

take care and rest well.. this round 2 covid for me seems bit weird..  only certain ART kit can test positive and it only become positive a few days later...

 

On 10/15/2022 at 11:02 AM, Nakuru said:

I most likely kena from husb cos his office got outbreak oso

But the recovery seems slow.. n anyway the physio like nthing much.. just go there see wat set of exercise i can do n then tell mi to go home continue only.. apparently i had 1 physio in aug but i wasnt aware until i went for physio n the therapist asked y didnt i go for the session.. lol 

rest well .. most places outbreak now.. since mask off ma.. 

anyway, can can walk with cast?

 

 

if anyone keen for a meet up.. pm me directly... I have a mini/short gathering at KKFC (Kallang KFC) coming up weekday this week..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

there's some ads banner thing that's stopping me from using my phone to reply.. have to on computer to reply now..

 

That happens to me too, so I just scroll  up to see the reply box and type. 

55 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

do take care and just keep them away from childcare if there's any outbreak lor...

Thanks! Ya... the younger 3 we're home today cos PSLE marking and the other two didn't wanna go. I also can't be bothered since I have revision. Hahahahah then I can use the full time until 12noon, otherwise I have to leave at 11:40. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:

 

if anyone keen for a meet up.. pm me directly... I have a mini/short gathering at KKFC (Kallang KFC) coming up weekday this week..

That's so cute! It's like such an old hang out 😂

I have another revision set for Wednesday night. Cos I booked my Lesson 5 for next Wednesday night. It seems I should try out the circuit in different lighting condition 😂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

haha.. I also see it's quiet and hard to talk alone.. hahaha.. meanwhile, there's some ads banner thing that's stopping me from using my phone to reply.. have to on computer to reply now..

 

if anyone keen for a meet up.. pm me directly... I have a mini/short gathering at KKFC (Kallang KFC) coming up weekday this week..

Yes, I notice it too! It's this white banner at the bottom... messes up with replies. Hope you have been good!

When and what time? Hope I will be well, been coughing a lot and don't want to scare people on a meet up.. LOL... no bike and no license yet... :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2022 at 3:26 PM, Janeoh said:

That happens to me too, so I just scroll  up to see the reply box and type. 

now resolved already...

haha..

 

On 10/17/2022 at 3:36 PM, Janeoh said:

That's so cute! It's like such an old hang out 😂

I have another revision set for Wednesday night. Cos I booked my Lesson 5 for next Wednesday night. It seems I should try out the circuit in different lighting condition 😂

Indeed.. tonight... 

 

On 10/17/2022 at 10:00 PM, snooptrader said:

Yes, I notice it too! It's this white banner at the bottom... messes up with replies. Hope you have been good!

When and what time? Hope I will be well, been coughing a lot and don't want to scare people on a meet up.. LOL... no bike and no license yet... :D

LOL.. wait got bike then we can come out and chit chat.. hahahaha... 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2022 at 11:25 AM, snooptrader said:

Talk about cough... couldn't sleep the whole night coughing...

Lesson 5.01.... forfeited the lesson as it was raining and no way was going out to be sick again... while 💲 fly.... will just bite it and book again...

This morning's rain was too heavy for me to have a second thought about braving the rain... not having just recovered from the worst part of the flu....

Oh yea, you are right.... I've got a bad habit of drinking cold water...

I'm happy that you are finally getting out and about! Just take your time and walk around first. Drive with the windows open to have the feel for the air (before jumping back on the bike).

Questions for Mr. @Nakuru on the Duke 200 "D200"

What's the best thing about the D200?

What's the worst thing about the D200?

The D200 is known for its legendary torque... true?

How much is the average servicing cost of the D200?

Is the D200 reliable in your opinion?

How is the ride height for yourself as a rider and how tall are you?

:) Tell him thanks in advance!

 

Hope u're getting better from ur cough.. im getting more mobility now just tt it hurts when i walk too much.. haha cant really bend past 120 degree but still trying everyday to stretch out the tendon inside.. 

I'll get him to reply directly on the post since he has an account on sbf oso.. haha i can only reply to the last qns regarding the height.. he's 180cm n he dun need to tip toe on my bike.. 

On 10/17/2022 at 2:31 PM, adesmond2 said:

take care and rest well.. this round 2 covid for me seems bit weird..  only certain ART kit can test positive and it only become positive a few days later...

Mine seems pretty normal.. the T line appear instantly n even redder than the C line.. it will always become positive after a few days 1.. mine turn positive after 4 days of having sorethroat i think.. the moment i get sorethroat i knew i kena liao.. haha

On 10/17/2022 at 2:31 PM, adesmond2 said:

rest well .. most places outbreak now.. since mask off ma.. 

anyway, can can walk with cast?

 

 

if anyone keen for a meet up.. pm me directly... I have a mini/short gathering at KKFC (Kallang KFC) coming up weekday this week..

I only wear cast when i go out.. i can walk w/o the cast but short distance la.. 

I'll be at kallang sports arena tonight.. hubby got bball session with fren n im juz gonna rot till he's done there cos we going straight after dinner.. u can come find mi haha

On 10/17/2022 at 3:36 PM, Janeoh said:

That's so cute! It's like such an old hang out 😂

I have another revision set for Wednesday night. Cos I booked my Lesson 5 for next Wednesday night. It seems I should try out the circuit in different lighting condition 😂

Good luck for ur next week lesson 5 oh!

On 10/17/2022 at 10:00 PM, snooptrader said:

When and what time? Hope I will be well, been coughing a lot and don't want to scare people on a meet up.. LOL... no bike and no license yet... :D

Haha wear ur mask 😂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...