Shop that do external checks

M3DU5A

This might be a dumb question but for brand new bikes, after hitting that 1000km mark. Is there a shop that would do external checks for you?

Such as:
1. Front/Rear Brake
2. Diagnostic System Check
3. Steering Bearings
4. Chain Slack
Etc

(Basically I took whatever on the numbered list above from a Yamaha manual)

image.thumb.png.72704ff0d6de41a29dee83856c5ed4b7.png

I think any workshop will do, I've done most that you listed but at different time spans at Yew Heng and Cycle Garage. But I not sure if you want it checked normally which can be done by yourself or service.

Diagnosis system check I paid $20 for labour at Yew Heng, steering bearing depends what bike you ride if its difficult to replace or not, brakes I did mine at Ikigai Garage for $15.

On 11/14/2023 at 11:29 AM, Hakirari said:

I think any workshop will do, I've done most that you listed but at different time spans at Yew Heng and Cycle Garage. But I not sure if you want it checked normally which can be done by yourself or service.

Diagnosis system check I paid $20 for labour at Yew Heng, steering bearing depends what bike you ride if its difficult to replace or not, brakes I did mine at Ikigai Garage for $15.

That sounded expensive... just to check... But I believe it's the new norm nowadays for alot of workshops to do that..

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

4 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

That sounded expensive... just to check... But I believe it's the new norm nowadays for alot of workshops to do that..

Honestly cant do much because you know ah everything getting expensive and workshops need make some profit.

I just save costs by servicing my bike myself, if it requires changing more difficult parts i order everything i need then go workshop fix one time pay one time only.

1 minute ago, Hakirari said:

Honestly cant do much because you know ah everything getting expensive and workshops need make some profit.

I just save costs by servicing my bike myself, if it requires changing more difficult parts i order everything i need then go workshop fix one time pay one time only.

depending if you have time or not lor.. if have.. can consider go Planet motors and wait then do your bike.. reasonably priced to what I felt.. at least wun wanna chop.. 

if wan to check.. FOC.. 😛

But you dun say check finish got issue, you go else where and do la.. if like this.. they will also stop offering FOC checks liao.. 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)