SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Fazer

MC21

i seem to have problem with the Givi Engine guard or crash bar that I installed on my 08 Fz6. The radiator tube/line is touching on the left side bar rubbing against my colant tube. I can see the tube is showing signs of rubbing.

Is it normal for the engine guard to be rubbing or touching the colant tube? Or isit the guard installation issue?

many thanks...

try to adjust the coolant tube to not touch the guard. any signs of rubbing is telling you is not a good sign.

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

• Replies 99.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pichudot

• innards

• maxxmadness

• bigman_185

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Bro. But seem that the guard is in the way of the tube and no more free room. So, I was wondering if the guard is not installed correctly or that the guard is not suited with the 08 Fz6

Life is like the process of bowel movement. Sometimes you try very hard but what comes out is only gas.

point of the light is to drain your batt flat. . . . tried and tested courtesy of - you!

khkhkhkhkh

the park light is maybe u hf to or becoz of certain resons have to - stop by the road side or e'way, then u hv to leave ur bike der- so ppl will know - oh dis 1 rider go pee or pangsai or watever reasons der is lah. . .

basically - to momentarily park at the same time secure(handle lock) - at the same time tell people hey dis bike not spoil ah

Anyone got their battery drained by the parking lights?

I didnt know I left it on when I locked my handlebar. 8 hours later when I try to start it, the batt is flat.

Anyone kena before?

Dun know whats the point of the light anyway.

i always check after parking 2 make sure that the lights are not in parking mode...have no idea why there is this mode! hell yeah it will drain battery flat..my fren kena b4

Loving my Tmax 530

Anyone got their battery drained by the parking lights?

I didnt know I left it on when I locked my handlebar. 8 hours later when I try to start it, the batt is flat.

Anyone kena before?

Dun know whats the point of the light anyway.

kena twice before infact ...push start lor ...

:cool:

Real tough man, to push start this 200kg odd bike with 3/4 tank of fuel.

I only came to know about this light after the bike cant start. Kind of pointless. :|

At first tot the battery goner, then see the ignition got this 'P' thing.

Just got this bike 2-3 weeks ago. :D

if i'm not wrong u got a new bike rite...

think u have turn the key to much to the park position

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

if i'm not wrong u got a new bike rite...

think u have turn the key to much to the park position

Yep, I got the 2nd hand bike just 2-3 weeks back.

During the 1st time I accidentally on the parking light, I tot where the light came from...:faint: Tot some wiring problem.

Then the truth came to 'light' a few days back when the batt went dead. Got my fren to push start, rode home, search the Net and then i suddenly seen the 'light'. :faint:

Dats y now I tot of buying a batt charger, in case crap like this happens again.

Hardcore

Planet Motorcycle Supporter:thumb:

Yep, I got the 2nd hand bike just 2-3 weeks back.

During the 1st time I accidentally on the parking light, I tot where the light came from...:faint: Tot some wiring problem.

Then the truth came to 'light' a few days back when the batt went dead. Got my fren to push start, rode home, search the Net and then i suddenly seen the 'light'. :faint:

Dats y now I tot of buying a batt charger, in case crap like this happens again.

one more thing u have to take note too

the key to open the seat , i have left it there 4 times lor...

so are some of the fazers i know of too

batt charger !!! no lar.. just check ur head light before moving off lor..

normal i park backward so can see the light if is ON

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

one more thing u have to take note too

the key to open the seat , i have left it there 4 times lor...

so are some of the fazers i know of too

batt charger !!! no lar.. just check ur head light before moving off lor..

normal i park backward so can see the light if is ON

Guess what, after I opened up the seat to check wat is oing on, I left it there and rode to the bikeshop. nly when i reached there, did I realise it is still hanging there.

Strange, my ignition and fuelcap/set keys are different.

Hardcore

I suppose you got a friend to help you push?

Heng that day my fren helped me, if not CNY bo bike to ride liao.

you dont have to have a fren to push start a bike, you can turn the ignition key to on, clutch in and kick the gear to 2nd gear, then you run and push the bike.

Once you attain some speed, jump onto your bike and let go the clutch, bike should be able to jump start.

Beside finding a slope to push down, this is about one of the most easiest to jump start a bike

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

Guess what, after I opened up the seat to check wat is oing on, I left it there and rode to the bikeshop. nly when i reached there, did I realise it is still hanging there.

Strange, my ignition and fuelcap/set keys are different.

o isizt ...... my are the same key so is 03 model, which models are ur's

o isizt ...... my are the same key so is 03 model, which models are ur's

Hey bro, thanks for ur replies thus far.

Mine is Yr 02 FZ1, the bike shop said they changed the ignition key in case the previous owner itchy hand. Well, at least that's what they said. It's one of the larger bike shop with a rather solid reputation, and I am very happy with the condition of the bike. :)

Hardcore

you dont have to have a fren to push start a bike, you can turn the ignition key to on, clutch in and kick the gear to 2nd gear, then you run and push the bike.

Once you attain some speed, jump onto your bike and let go the clutch, bike should be able to jump start.

Beside finding a slope to push down, this is about one of the most easiest to jump start a bike

The seat height quite high man, wait skally judge timing wrongly and jump, then goner. :faint:

Maybe try 1day, in case. :D

Hardcore

The seat height quite high man, wait skally judge timing wrongly and jump, then goner. :faint:

Maybe try 1day, in case. :D

erm.. no need jump lar.. half clutch can alredi. when it starts, pull in clutch, put to nuetral, get on slowly...:thumb:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/watie_13/misc/yamaha-250.jpg

Better be sure to clutch in fast or else you would be witnessing a fast moving riderless bike!

Ps. How to u quote other ppl's reply properly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constructicon View Post

The seat height quite high man, wait skally judge timing wrongly and jump, then goner.

Maybe try 1day, in case.

erm.. no need jump lar.. half clutch can alredi. when it starts, pull in clutch, put to nuetral, get on slowly...

Bros,selling off my Shogun sliders for $40(Bought for $55).For FZ6 04-06(not sure for 07 onwards.Can call up motoworld to verify)Very good condition.Used for 2 mths only.Help spread the word. Happy Chinese New Year!

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2779/dsc00688jn4.jpg

Ermax nosescreen on my FZ6. On request from bro r_yan_2.

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750