SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Ok for me....time and meet up place...thanks

I should be ok but have to be rather late ie after 10. Do PM me place and time...

how about we do it 10pm at kallang KFC? other location is fine with me. FYI i sold my Harley, now wanna look at you guys bike and decide what's my next ride..hohohoh.

We dont PM here there ok,

1. Reckless-Red monster

(Daytona Bike week ) Biker Pilgrim

Past Ride

1977- BMX 安美达:.consider not?

Thank you Nautiboy....Yup mine is the '10 Black Denim...luv it the moment I lay my eyes on it

I know the feeling, same when i saw my matt black streetbob. :cheers:

I went for the fatbob's launch too, very nice bike.

Maybe, one day ....just one day...all matt or blackout Harley's nightout:cheeky:

those with the most chrome will buy roti - prata:cheeky:

how about we do it 10pm at kallang KFC? other location is fine with me. FYI i sold my Harley, now wanna look at you guys bike and decide what's my next ride..hohohoh.

We dont PM here there ok,

1. Reckless-Red monster

Sori guys, will not be able to meet up today. Something just crop up. Next time ya.

cheers

can get it thru realhog..pretty neat dealer and fast shipment

www.realhog.com

Try JC motors, i've been looking around lately and found that their prices are the lowest - there's Apr Promotion.

http://www.jcmotors.com/c-1270-shocks.aspx?SectionFilterID=7

For 412, it averages US$230. JC Motor's is US$170.

I'm looking at 430..very cool springs. Maybe can do a groupbuy to reduce freight charges : )

Cheers

I think I'll stick to JC Motors. Thank you :)

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Guys,

I rode to KL on Friday and went thru 2 police road blocks, on E2 just after you exit E3, and second past Pagoh. But they didnt fine me, but several other bikers were over. I guess they figure Harleys are too slow? I was averaging 120-130, but the sport tourers were prob 150+

Whats the amount of "coffee" money your supposed to provide?

u might be better off pleading for leniency than risking it by offering a bribe. even then, why encourage their behaviour...

Guys,

I rode to KL on Friday and went thru 2 police road blocks, on E2 just after you exit E3, and second past Pagoh. But they didnt fine me, but several other bikers were over. I guess they figure Harleys are too slow? I was averaging 120-130, but the sport tourers were prob 150+

Whats the amount of "coffee" money your supposed to provide?

2008 Night Rod Special, 1993 Ducati 900SS, 2011 Ducati Diavel Dark Knight

http://www.1130cc.com/gallery/files/2/5/9/7/0/_147621.jpg

u might be better off pleading for leniency than risking it by offering a bribe. even then, why encourage their behaviour...

Does it work like that to plead leniency? When I was driving up in a car with a friend, he is Malaysian, they told him to settle it there or would have to go to JB police station to pay the fine. No leniency unless you can speak Malay and the officer complained that he didnt speak his native language. There was a group of about 5 police, so not some random deal but organised points to collect fines... Seems to be more often as second time in two months that have to go thru checkpoints. Beware if riding alone. At least with HOG rides, they wont try to ticket the entire group.

I think I'll stick to JC Motors. Thank you :)

If you're keen to get by this month to enjoy the promo, drop me a pm and we can order it collectively to save on freight.

Cheers

it has worked for me before. i was driving a car at that time. i admit, it is not often this works. but i'd rather take the summons than to make them fat. it does hurt when i have to pay the summons but if i want to exceed the speed limit, i am prepared to pay...

Does it work like that to plead leniency? When I was driving up in a car with a friend, he is Malaysian, they told him to settle it there or would have to go to JB police station to pay the fine. No leniency unless you can speak Malay and the officer complained that he didnt speak his native language. There was a group of about 5 police, so not some random deal but organised points to collect fines... Seems to be more often as second time in two months that have to go thru checkpoints. Beware if riding alone. At least with HOG rides, they wont try to ticket the entire group.

i read about realhog here and so happens, i wanted to buy a riding shoe. ordered online last Monday (after getting pissed off at LAB for refusing me entry to their exclusive Alpinestars showroom), got email on Saturday saying item shipped, received the pair today. 10 days. thanks for the recommendation.

can get it thru realhog..pretty neat dealer and fast shipment

www.realhog.com

HD having pre renovation party this sat @ 11am..just another excuse to eat and drink? or is there special sales offer?

I hope the new showroom can be much bigger and more impressive than the current one. It's Harley Davidson for pete's sake!!

I'll try to be there :D

c26492.jpg

This saturday?

Who's going?

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

an ideal showroom would have a lot more bike parking lots and must be right in front of the showroom, a nice cafe and lounge area, lots of bike magazines and big screen TV screening episodes of biker build off, with a large viewing window of the service centre, lots, lots of accessories at reasonable prices, more helmets and shoes they currently stock

I hope the new showroom can be much bigger and more impressive than the current one. It's Harley Davidson for pete's sake!!

I'll try to be there :D

This saturday?

Who's going?

maxxmadness aka 35 and me and a few other lurkers are going. How abt you? conjurer you going?

an ideal showroom would have a lot more bike parking lots and must be right in front of the showroom, a nice cafe and lounge area, lots of bike magazines and big screen TV screening episodes of biker build off, with a large viewing window of the service centre, lots, lots of accessories at reasonable prices, more helmets and shoes they currently stock

Agree! Especially on the parking and viewable workshop part! Lotsof accessories at reasonable prices - this is not gonna happen :lol: And of course it won't hurt to have some good-looking girls like those from Hyundai showroom :lol: :lol:

I am looking for a riding jacket, something like the HD mesh jacket but not the price. Any recommendations for the hot/humid weather?

Beli ezy! Komine or RS-Taichi! Then just sew on the HD patches that HOG sends you :D

c26492.jpg

Hey guys i'm looking for a removable pillion seat for my 883 sportster. It's currently a single seater. I heard of the suction seats. I hope y'all can help me out. Thanks guys :)

Me too .. but am afraid it might scratch the fender.

c26492.jpg