SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Hey TWdude26,

Ur previous sportster had the front fairing. What is that called and where can i get it?

I have been trying to hunt for it but i suspect it isnt called a fairing. All my goggle searches return with those windshield fairing.

Is it called cafe racer something?

Tats the original HD sportster bikini fairing :)

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Nice evening at Handlebar with you guys!

Where have you been Gary ...

Wah Yohji, my very first HD fren. I on very siong course ley. Every minute not sleeping is reading. I think i can start to join you guys come June. We plan Desaru trip woohoo!! Wait for me with your iron, don't sell it! haha. See you guys then. Cheers.

Wah Yohji, my very first HD fren. I on very siong course ley. Every minute not sleeping is reading. I think i can start to join you guys come June. We plan Desaru trip woohoo!! Wait for me with your iron, don't sell it! haha. See you guys then. Cheers.

I'll take your word for it. See u in June!

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Hey Melvin, im selling my nightster..... interested? All stock...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/350540-Mar-2009-Harley-Nightster-for-Sale

anyone here interested??? heeh.. will stop riding temporarily.

~ The Most Dangerous Practice - Tailgating. Accidents can be avoided if drivers Know how to Tailgate ~

:thumb:

I didn't know that I'm your first HD friend man!! But nice to know now :lol: I heard about your course. Dam good! No need to work, can get trained and get paid!!

I don't wanna sell my Iron because it looks so nice even when I look at it today :lol: Even though it sounds miserable now .. :lol:

I'll take your word for it. See u in June!

So how's the Akra for your Road King? Look nice? Sounds nice?

c26492.jpg

Yohji: no demo bike for me to hear when I was there. But I did look at the sportster sample...

Yup I bought it. I expect it to sound miserably weak... Something slightly better then stock I suppose. With certification so hopefully won't get harassed by lta too much. It legal. Of course there r other reasons why I bought the pipes... Which I will share with u guys in person.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Yohji: no demo bike for me to hear when I was there. But I did look at the sportster sample...

Yup I bought it. I expect it to sound miserably weak... Something slightly better then stock I suppose. With certification so hopefully won't get harassed by lta too much. It legal. Of course there r other reasons why I bought the pipes... Which I will share with u guys in person.

Wee uuu wee!!!!!!

c26492.jpg

Are the white pighs also working on Sunday?... quite suprise when saw a few of them on sunday afternoon in northern singapore.

on advise: get a life b!tch!!!... :)

Of course lah! Law enforcement is 24 x 7 ...

c26492.jpg

of course..i went once for the meet-up in a german...didnt get chase out by jamez...hey it's the friendship lah

eh u make it sound like I'm like the alpha-male guy...haha

archer: anyone is welcomed, like what Nix said..it's the friendship.