SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha FJR1300

mini-dero

Meetup...

Date: 19th August FRI...

Time: 7.00PM ( Dinner Cum BreakFast together )

Place: Kallang KFC then move off to East Coast Big Splash..

1) Africakali

2) Andr3w

3) Nazzi

4) TerryBear

Dear Folks....I have something on...meetup will be handed over to folks who still wish to carry on..

Cheers..

Owned n riden/driven,

Yamaha FZ150, Honda Steed 400, Toyota Starlet, Kawa ZXR400, Honda XR400, Vespa PX150, Honda XRV750, Suzuki GSX750, Honda GL1500, Vespa PX200, Suzuki Minivan, Mazda 323, Daihatsu YRV Turbo, Toyota AE101, Yamaha FJR1300, SYM GTS 200, Volvo S60, BMW R1100RT

Current: Harley Davidson Street Glide :thumb:

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meetup...

1) Africakali

2) Andr3w

3) Nazzi

4) TerryBear

Dear Folks....I have something on...meetup will be handed over to folks who still wish to carry on..

Cheers..

Owned n riden/driven,

Yamaha FZ150, Honda Steed 400, Toyota Starlet, Kawa ZXR400, Honda XR400, Vespa PX150, Honda XRV750, Suzuki GSX750, Honda GL1500, Vespa PX200, Suzuki Minivan, Mazda 323, Daihatsu YRV Turbo, Toyota AE101, Yamaha FJR1300, SYM GTS 200, Volvo S60, BMW R1100RT

i 299? no la.. i oni ride 100kmh lei.. hatyai? when? intend to go during december lei.

but must open up the leave book.. hehehe.. :sweat:

so got ur bike liao?

not yet... waiting for next shipment... sianz...

Erm bro I don't know what that sr 1234 u mention isit the original base plate for e box. Cos what I mean is the base plate that come together when the box when u buy.

tats e top rack model from Givi for FJR... i saw 2 choices avail which is SR 357 or E228 adaptor...

Alternatively, there is seng kwang for a custom made rack also but definitely costly... haha...

Can't post a new thread? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Meetup...

1) Africakali

2) Andr3w

3) Nazzi

4) TerryBear

Cheers..

alamak bro i thought of treating u this time round as promise to u that time i last min drop out for the meetup, so its seem u no luck for my treat this time hahahahaahah.

thats will means only 3 of us??? where is the rest of the people who say wanted to come? guys pls put your name up gogogo the more the better. all bike are welcome :angel:

2004 TA 200

2006 Comet GT 125

2006 Baby kawa 150 krr

2006 Honda RVF

2009 Honda CB 1000 R (The beast had been Release!)

2010 Yamaha FJR 1300

Next will it be BMW 1600 or quit ridding go for 4 wheel ???

END UP i drive :cry: but i really miss my fjr..

Ha, I dont mind a reschedule since I have something on..

Owned n riden/driven,

sat will be better cos friday to me also very tight in time.

so how bro out there make it on sat????

2004 TA 200

2006 Comet GT 125

2006 Baby kawa 150 krr

2006 Honda RVF

2009 Honda CB 1000 R (The beast had been Release!)

2010 Yamaha FJR 1300

Next will it be BMW 1600 or quit ridding go for 4 wheel ???

END UP i drive :cry: but i really miss my fjr..

Ok bros...fri cancelled..Afrikali will reschedule the meet up..wat say u??

Aiyo, Nazzi, why must I always be the one scheduling the meetup...must pass the baton to others....btw..this weekend I'm out already...if you need me to reschedule, then it will be the next weekend..

Cheers to all.....perhaps we have a meetup after President Election..wahaha..

Owned n riden/driven,

those who are going for the mass recall, pls read HERE-

when u arrive at the service counter, theres a malay lady,PLEASE DUN BE SMOKE BY HER!.

I pass her the letter,1st thing out of her mouth is "u have to leave it over night".

simply to deal with her, tell her to call kenny.

kenny is one chinese big size wear spec.he will assure u ur bike will be out not more then 3hours.i had mine done for only 1.5hrs.

according to kenny, they will install another gorunding wire to the battery to prevent short circuit and melt down of the wire harness. symptoms as follows-

1-highbeam light will lit without on highbeam

2-signal light will both lit without blinking.

3-sudden light up of the above 1,2

i got mine check by the malay spec mech,he told me surprisingly mine was in very good condition, mayb i seldom ride.

overall service by HL is good. only the malay lady at the service counter is a turn off.still dare to argue with after i told her whats the point if i made appt and i have to leave it over night,and kenny told me most to most 3hours job..so she argue back-'i m only informing you, u have to leave your bike overnight'. this kind of attitude SUCKS! u sure makes HL lose customers.

ps: those pls go early as their lunch is 1230hrs-1330hrs, workshop will be closed.their opening hours is 9am.closing is 545pm.

Die hard Fan of Modern Creation Munich.

I had made a check with HL and inform that my not under the recall list..HENG AR...

But, recently pretty sway...some C00C00 put a burn cigarette butt on the rear of my bike and the tail cover near the handle kena burnt to the size of a cigarette butt.

Can anybody advise where can I get a respray? recommendation, pls.

Owned n riden/driven,

just only the small potion right? respray liao will hav slight colour difference..go get it 3M.cheaper and faster.dun like can change colour anytime.

those who are going for the mass recall, pls read HERE-

when u arrive at the service counter, theres a malay lady,PLEASE DUN BE SMOKE BY HER!.

I pass her the letter,1st thing out of her mouth is "u have to leave it over night".

simply to deal with her, tell her to call kenny.

kenny is one chinese big size wear spec.he will assure u ur bike will be out not more then 3hours.i had mine done for only 1.5hrs.

according to kenny, they will install another gorunding wire to the battery to prevent short circuit and melt down of the wire harness. symptoms as follows-

1-highbeam light will lit without on highbeam

2-signal light will both lit without blinking.

3-sudden light up of the above 1,2

i got mine check by the malay spec mech,he told me surprisingly mine was in very good condition, mayb i seldom ride.

overall service by HL is good. only the malay lady at the service counter is a turn off.still dare to argue with after i told her whats the point if i made appt and i have to leave it over night,and kenny told me most to most 3hours job..so she argue back-'i m only informing you, u have to leave your bike overnight'. this kind of attitude SUCKS! u sure makes HL lose customers.

ps: those pls go early as their lunch is 1230hrs-1330hrs, workshop will be closed.their opening hours is 9am.closing is 545pm.

Yeah bro! U r right! This lady services suckz whole time! I gt it from her n I reported to Kenny before! She's one Roger rabbit I must say

CheerZ!!:thumb:

I had made a check with HL and inform that my not under the recall list..HENG AR...

But, recently pretty sway...some C00C00 put a burn cigarette butt on the rear of my bike and the tail cover near the handle kena burnt to the size of a cigarette butt.

Heng ar??! U forgotten abt mine uh?? Lol..touch wood my brother!

Go buy marker paint at car workshop according to ur bike colour. E colour code will be under seat.

Yeah bro! U r right! This lady services suckz whole time! I gt it from her n I reported to Kenny before! She's one Roger rabbit I must say

the best part is, keeny walks in and say- NO LAH less then 3hrs, u dont anyhow say leh.dun need overnight...her expression...PRICELESS~

theres always a saying- never bring work back home or nv bring home to work. i didnt want to make another one kena screw by the manager.the manager is a chinese guy, he really knows how to carry ur balls high n far...

1st- he address me as boss

2nd- he assist me to park my bike

3rd-he direct me to the service counter

this is call service, thats y he is a manager..simple reason man...hope HL will read this and send her for how to handle difficult customer and how to provide better service quality course. it will sure go along way.

Dear Bro...

Updates:

Remember I posted that I need to go inspection for my LV exhaust pipe?? Today, I received a letter from LTA asking me to pay a compound fine of SGD 500. despite having passed the inspection. So..all riders with exhaust w/o silencer beware...you're not even spared just by parking your motorcycle at the carpark.

Owned n riden/driven,

Dear Bro...

Updates:

Remember I posted that I need to go inspection for my LV exhaust pipe?? Today, I received a letter from LTA asking me to pay a compound fine of SGD 500. despite having passed the inspection. So..all riders with exhaust w/o silencer beware...you're not even spared just by parking your motorcycle at the carpark.

What the ?!/?!@...bro gt chance to go appeal..just try luck..

Dear Bro...

Updates:

prepare a very good reason, probably a few good ones.head down and appeal personally.or even before that mayb MP can help?

the best part is, keeny walks in and say- NO LAH less then 3hrs, u dont anyhow say leh.dun need overnight...her expression...PRICELESS~

theres always a saying- never bring work back home or nv bring home to work. i didnt want to make another one kena screw by the manager.the manager is a chinese guy, he really knows how to carry ur balls high n far...

1st- he address me as boss

2nd- he assist me to park my bike

3rd-he direct me to the service counter

this is call service, thats y he is a manager..simple reason man...hope HL will read this and send her for how to handle difficult customer and how to provide better service quality course. it will sure go along way.

I had the same experience from the lady 2 days ago. No basic customer service skills.

"Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window."