SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, not open on sunday.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

Mine i changed brakes fluids and pads,after that had some smudges here and there,but before they hand me the bike they cleaned it.

Another bike changed EO and some Engine things ,they also cleaned the bike wash with some liquid and air gun to clean the unreachable parts before fix back nicely and cleanly.

http://www.parrotparrot.com/stopcruelty/cruelty1.gif

Upz for planet! Very good deals for regulars!

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Mine i changed brakes fluids and pads,after that had some smudges here and there,but before they hand me the bike they cleaned it.

Another bike changed EO and some Engine things ,they also cleaned the bike wash with some liquid and air gun to clean the unreachable parts before fix back nicely and cleanly.

serious ah? i've done so many things there and i never had a bike wash before. unless i diy and grab some soap from the toilet and wash.

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

serious ah? i've done so many things there and i never had a bike wash before. unless i diy and grab some soap from the toilet and wash.

i think he meant a quick wipe? i also got the air gun treatment, but thats because i went and do it myself. Ah chong see liao say "WAH! SO SMART!"

lol. think i am almost a mechanic assistant there liao.

i think he meant a quick wipe? i also got the air gun treatment, but thats because i went and do it myself. Ah chong see liao say "WAH! SO SMART!"

lol. think i am almost a mechanic assistant there liao.

ha. yeah. most of the time i'll just clean up myself.

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

yeap quick wipe down with water and some soap solution spray thing,but never seen other shops actually bothered to clean the dirt or oil smudges/stains before give back.

http://www.parrotparrot.com/stopcruelty/cruelty1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

hi there. any mechs to recommend at planet? i know the boss is ah cheong. but i heard that he always no time. so thinking of who can i find other then ah cheong.

今天你è¦æ˜¯ä¸å¼„死他们.

有一天你就会被他们弄死.

hi there. any mechs to recommend at planet? i know the boss is ah cheong. but i heard that he always no time. so thinking of who can i find other then ah cheong.

all of his mechs quite capable, only the china one is abit inexperienced(glasses). but ah chong will supervise no worries.

if you go there right when they open 9.30am, you will be probably the 1st few bikes. servicing won't take more than an hour.

hi guys here.. im planning to go there tml early morning any idea how long i would have to wait?

one of his mech is down at the moment, thus waiting time will be long if u require complex stuff to be done..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

yeah, what happen to his fat malaysia mech ah? MIA very long liao leh.

yeah, what happen to his fat malaysia mech ah? MIA very long liao leh.

lolx.. he always see mood one lei.. maybe got job offer from MY den mia lor.. anyway, next one I'll look for will be ah peng.. BUT ah chiong confirm wun like because ah peng normally do big bikes only.. LOL..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

Ah Peng is the skinny young one?

my bike always serviced by the Skinny old one. dunno his name. does a very good job. Ah chong use to do my phantom all the time, but now he delegate only and answer telephone.

Harlo, Planet.....

CHONG AH! Dian Hua.

LOL.

my bike always serviced by the Skinny old one. dunno his name. does a very good job. Ah chong use to do my phantom all the time, but now he delegate only and answer telephone.

Harlo, Planet.....

CHONG AH! Dian Hua.

LOL.

LOL.. ya.. ah peng is the young one.. Old one is ah wee.. Let him do one time before but, Nvm.. lolx.. ah peng n ah kwong is better.. :p

Harlo, Planet.....

CHONG AH! Dian Hua.

LOL.

LOL.. ya.. ah peng is the young one.. Old one is ah wee.. Let him do one time before but, Nvm.. lolx.. ah peng n ah kwong is better.. :p

just spent half a day at Planet, servicing my impulse.

talked alot of cock with ah chong and the mechanics. real funny ****. I was there around 11pm. few bikes. then as the day went on, sudden influx.

but that's fine, Chong got my bike sorted out. New fork seals, EO, Coolant, Radiator cap, Suspension and grips. Total cost = 400 bucks.

You don't have to worry about anything when you leave your bike at Planet, Ah Chong supervises things well and always done a good job. Won't chop you. things that dont need to be changed, they wont change. and they won't force feed you to do other unnecessary things like other motorshops.

But its a dirty shop, your bike finish service there will be dirty with smudge and oil stains. so be prepared.

Can you provide a breakdown?

AirFilter + EO = $70.00

Coolant Engine Ice? = $35.00

Radiator Cap = $10.00

Grips = $24.00 for (BMW Touring Grips)

Fork Seals + Dust caps = $90.00 (includes servicing at Planet)

Suspension = $171.00 ?

workers of peace

I have to agree with you.

There's this china man, i don't doubt his skills, but having watched him work on some bikes, although good service, but the other mechanics will go the extra mile for you.

workers of peace