SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

82nd time at Planet!

04/06/2011

02:30pm

Weather: Warm

mood: :)

Just finished my IPPT, got some spare cash... so it's off to Planet! :angel:

Went to Planet just to let Ah Chong tune the fuel to air mixture of my DR800. Dam! After changing back to stock exhaust, the fuel consumption was much higher!

Going to have to test it out before I can confirm the F.C

Bought a spare bottle of Motul for my Cameron trip in June too, just in case I need it.

But... ... here's the funny part, Ah Chong saw me take the bottle of engine oil, and thought I wanted to change engine oil, and drained all the engine oil out! :faint!:

Drained out 2.2 Litres, engine suppposed to have 2.6 Litres. But Ah Chong said inside the oil filter got another 0.3 Litres. Huh.... but even so, it means the engine is leaking oil, abeit very very slowly. :(

Then he put it all back! :lol:

And adjusted the fuel to air ratio to a leaner mix.

Over at Planet, I saw Pandora Kitten moving off, and Hamsterwhale coming in. Ah Chong showed us a phot of a crashed bike and ask us what bike it was, I told Ah Chong it was a "Jing Chi Bang" (Golden Wing) turns out that photo was Psyche's bike. :(

Very poor thing...

Over at Planet, we also saw Ah Chong set up a Phantom bike fleet. 6 x TA200 side by side! :lol:

And Ah Chong made Hamsterwhale an offer for a Hayabusa! :lol:

Don't know whether he serious or not! :lol:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

82nd time at Planet!

04/06/2011

02:30pm

Weather: Warm

mood: :)

Just finished my IPPT, got some spare cash... so it's off to Planet! :angel:

Went to Planet just to let Ah Chong tune the fuel to air mixture of my DR800. Dam! After changing back to stock exhaust, the fuel consumption was much higher!

Going to have to test it out before I can confirm the F.C

Bought a spare bottle of Motul for my Cameron trip in June too, just in case I need it.

But... ... here's the funny part, Ah Chong saw me take the bottle of engine oil, and thought I wanted to change engine oil, and drained all the engine oil out! :faint!:

Drained out 2.2 Litres, engine suppposed to have 2.6 Litres. But Ah Chong said inside the oil filter got another 0.3 Litres. Huh.... but even so, it means the engine is leaking oil, abeit very very slowly. :(

Then he put it all back! :lol:

And adjusted the fuel to air ratio to a leaner mix.

Over at Planet, I saw Pandora Kitten moving off, and Hamsterwhale coming in. Ah Chong showed us a phot of a crashed bike and ask us what bike it was, I told Ah Chong it was a "Jing Chi Bang" (Golden Wing) turns out that photo was Psyche's bike. :(

Very poor thing...

Over at Planet, we also saw Ah Chong set up a Phantom bike fleet. 6 x TA200 side by side! :lol:

And Ah Chong made Hamsterwhale an offer for a Hayabusa! :lol:

Don't know whether he serious or not! :lol:

I went around 7pm and saw the phantom fleet. LOL damn funny :cheeky:

Motul engine oil price going to increase again. All increase by $3 ~ :faint:

Ah chong still got old stock selling @ old price. Go grab it!!

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

everything also can do..... u got money can already.....

provided they got mech for you.. =P

(plus have to wait) whahaha...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

after reading all this fabulous reviews about planet motor, i am now really excited to bring my bike there!

Going to collect my bike from the owner next week and will most likely bring it there =) called Ah Choong just now to make booking, seeing that he is always busy.

Glad i found this tread, was looking for a reasonable workshop to go to!

after reading all this fabulous reviews about planet motor, i am now really excited to bring my bike there!

Going to collect my bike from the owner next week and will most likely bring it there =) called Ah Choong just now to make booking, seeing that he is always busy.

lolx.. he can be booked de meh? :p

you go there and try it out first.. some people dun like cuz/.. time wasting.. but.. price reasonable.. :p

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

planet no booking one leh.

you gotta wait like everyone else. if you want fast, make sure you're first in line. normally 9am then you can start waiitng liao. he opens at 930am.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

you gotta wait like everyone else. if you want fast, make sure you're first in line. normally 9am then you can start waiitng liao. he opens at 930am.

LOL... 9am? not really.. I went at 8.40 like this.. but saw 2 person in queue liaoz.. whahaha!!

see heng or suay... lol..

LOL... 9am? not really.. I went at 8.40 like this.. but saw 2 person in queue liaoz.. whahaha!!

bro what bike u buy? =)

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2353/85571635.png

bro what bike u buy? =)

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2353/85571635.png

Come at 8.30, write what needs to be done and stick a note on your bike, have breakfast at the kopitiam next door, read the strait times, buy 6 packets of kopi o dapao, and saunter to the table to distribute.

If you have something major that needs doing, have a little nap in the level two storeroom. A second hand tire makes a good pillow.

Zzzzz

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - UG3 (2007 - )

Suzuki GSXR-400 (2008 - 2009)

Piaggio Vespa GT 200L (2009 - 2011)

Yamaha YBX 125 (2010 - )

Yamaha FZ S1 '05 (2011 - )

Come at 8.30, write what needs to be done and stick a note on your bike, have breakfast at the kopitiam next door, read the strait times, buy 6 packets of kopi o dapao, and saunter to the table to distribute.

If you have something major that needs doing, have a little nap in the level two storeroom. A second hand tire makes a good pillow.

Zzzzz

whahaha... nice one.. but.. no no.. i wan to see what and how they doing my babe.. :p

Zzzzz

Or.... you can just go somewhere else to service your bike......

Zzzzz

ah peng said that there are "Good Brothers" at 2nd floor especially at nite.

Inherited Will.

The Age of the Destiny and The Dreams of the People,

These are the things that will not be stopped.

As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom,

These things will never cease to be!

i believe the brake fluid is the generic ones. pink in colour.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

all the planet regulars, do you all know how much ah chong charge for labour for servicing if i bring my own oil? probably will buy the oil filter from him also

mostly.. if you DIY.. or willing to DIY.. FREE or $5 labour fee? Not sure about that thru.. lolx..

all the planet regulars, do you all know how much ah chong charge for labour for servicing if i bring my own oil? probably will buy the oil filter from him also

mostly.. if you DIY.. or willing to DIY.. FREE or $5 labour fee? Not sure about that thru.. lolx..

If you change the oil yourself and you bought oil filter, no labour costs though. I used to do that in the past when I was trying Amsoil which PLanet didn't sell.

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish