SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

nah bro.. i riding a blue wave..

same same colour as ah chong's FA9A..

Lucky helmet not the same as Ah Chong's lacer helmet..:cheeky:

i ish no hide ar bro..

u just need to ask ah chong or his mechs la

i come down from jurong every few days just to disturb them one..

:sweat: :sweat:

So free? Maybe next time I can also join in the disturbin? :cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lucky helmet not the same as Ah Chong's lacer helmet..:cheeky:

So free? Maybe next time I can also join in the disturbin? :cheeky:

:smile: :smile:

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer "lamp posts".

nah bro.. i riding a blue wave..

same same colour as ah chong's FA9A..

oops... i noticed one spark on right side of the shop...

yah, ur helmet also polka dot too ? :smile:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

oops... i noticed one spark on right side of the shop...

yah, ur helmet also polka dot too ? :smile:

no rah bro..

:cheeky:

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer "lamp posts".

• 2 weeks later...
Ups for a great shop.

Any 'challengers' want to break my 10.30pm record? :D

Been a regular at Planet for the last 5 years and I dun see it changing.

You came at 10.30 or you go back at 10.30? :cheeky:

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Ups for a great shop.

Any 'challengers' want to break my 10.30pm record? :D

Been a regular at Planet for the last 5 years and I dun see it changing.

hmmx.. u mean they because of u do ur bike till 10.30 ? lol .. btw wanna ask how much to change EO at planet ? for RVF ? (ard 3.5 bottle) and wat EO they using mostly?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs605.snc4/58582_425759858089_606683089_4979174_1311643_n.jpg

hmmx.. u mean they because of u do ur bike till 10.30 ? lol .. btw wanna ask how much to change EO at planet ? for RVF ? (ard 3.5 bottle) and wat EO they using mostly?

They got ESSO EO and MAXIMA EO.

MAXIMA, depends on which one you use. I use the 15/50 red colour one at $21 each.

Got Castrol and other brands also, but I usually just usethe mid-higher end one lah cos too lazy to change every 3000km. $18-$25.

Hardcore

Planet Motorcycle Supporter:thumb:

They got ESSO EO and MAXIMA EO.

MAXIMA, depends on which one you use. I use the 15/50 red colour one at $21 each.

Got Castrol and other brands also, but I usually just usethe mid-higher end one lah cos too lazy to change every 3000km. $18-$25.

any recommend for good one ? not need best one . As long as good enough can liao . (for example petrol got vpower 98 95 . i take 98 can liao .. ) :cheeky:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs605.snc4/58582_425759858089_606683089_4979174_1311643_n.jpg

11th time there today, 24/03/2008 04:00pm weather: Fine :)

Went there today to get the screw for the Carburator, Wah!

Today full house Seah!!! :eek:

The entrance to the shop Ma Chiam the Causeway to Johor when Mas Selamat came out!

Anyway I itchy backside, want to make my exhaust more quiet, so ask Dr Chong, how to do it, but Lan Lan get the answer: CANNOT BE DONE.

Hear liao Super Sian... :sian:

Anyway to get anything also have to wait long long, because got long queue, Bo Bian who ask them come first... :sian:

When I was there I met a cubby young biker who asked alot of questions, like raincoat where to buy, which brand good...etc... can tell it's new biker, so asked if he got look in forum and found out it's actually MadFox lah!!! :lol:

After waiting until 5:00pm.

Ah Chong Finally push my bike out, but Alamak still no screw. :eek:

I thought I screwed liao...

Luckily Ah Chong True to his words, go and "Steal" 1 from an old Carburator lying around. :smile:

Ah Chong gave it to me free one some more! :smile:

So I Pai Say go and buy coffee for him to say thank you. :cheeky:

By that time sky very dark liao looks like going to rain soon, so quicky run away.

Saturday then come back to change Engine Oil. :angel:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Same...Same...

Cheong. think of best way to solve any ppl....:thumb:

Solve people or solve bike problems for people? :cheeky:

lol i choose e 15/50 one i think .. its $21 per bottle .. but funny things is when e mech ask me wanna change wat type i said change 21 de thicker. cos i nv really whack bike is only keep travelling . so he recommend me thicker den i saw him take the 15/50 i also dono y.

does ah cheong help people to change the light bulbs in speedo meter and RPM meter??

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

omg... forget to ask him just now....

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

will go back tml to ask him again.... keke...

oh yea... can the tech who serve me this morning PM me??? Need to know if ah chiong have stock for red lights for KR speedo meter and RPM meter... ^_^

oh yea... can the tech who serve me this morning PM me??? Need to know if ah chiong have stock for red lights for KR speedo meter and RPM meter... ^_^

U can call this number 67474740.:thumb:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

haha... i went down liaoz... that guy who serve me yesterday seems busy, see him once and he disappear again, I went there and ask ah chiong "chiong, need someone to help me to open up the speedo meter light so I can fix my light bulb in" he say "no hands lah", den i say" how???" he said"go take out these 2 screws and DIY yourself", i was wondering "OMG, how sia??" but nvm i tot to myself, just do it man!!

I spend 1 hours to unfix and fix it back, kanna sun burnt, haix... no one guide me, but ah chiong keep on disturbing me, can anot?? wait your light bulb over heat and etc... lolx...

In the end?? $0 spend to fix my newly light bulbs at planet... ask ah chiong, need kopi?? he say no need la... lolx.. recommended for all people!! nice place... ^_^