SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Insurance!!

ylsonny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait till you upgrade your bike, then see if you still think $400 is ex.

hahaha i gonna use my phantom gao gao until 2012 :cheeky: then renew another 10 years whahahhahaha !

by then will the insurance be like $100? :p

12 Jun 2008 - Class 2B

28 Jun 2008 - Honda Phantom TA 200 (COE 11/3/17)

17 Jan 2009 - Class 3

27 Oct 2009 - Class 2A

28 May 2016 - Yamaha Fino 115 (COE 04/8/24)

9 June 2017 - Honda CB400 Spec 2 (COE 02/1/23)

• 3 weeks later...

26 p plate

600+

AXA

Die die have to get my 2B. Prac1-26Apr09, Prac2-27Apr, Prac3-2May, Prac4-10May, RTT-21May, Prac5-23,30,31May, Prac6-3,6,7Jun, Prac7-13Jun, TP-30Jul.

TA200-1Aug2009 till present

Why must we pay 1/2 the price of ERP when we are 4 times smaller & more than 5 times lighter than a car?

hahaha i gonna use my phantom gao gao until 2012 :cheeky: then renew another 10 years whahahhahaha !

by then will the insurance be like $100? :p

sorry dude..dream on for the $100...

this old man is paying for $160 for third party 110 cc bike...the riding experience?? older than u.

:shades:

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

Old man? insurance wont be so dirtcheap till $100.. in fact will increase i believe..

look at the food these days.. getting more and more expensive liao..

Because SINGAPORE is growing =)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Old man? insurance wont be so dirtcheap till $100.. in fact will increase i believe..

look at the food these days.. getting more and more expensive liao..

Because SINGAPORE is growing =)

hahahha..jtzx u think i am aspring chicken like u..:weep:but:box:

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

hahahha..jtzx u think i am aspring chicken like u..:weep:but:box:

huh? what is a spring chicken?

pai sah i really catch no ball :weep: some help here?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

huh? what is a spring chicken?

pai sah i really catch no ball :weep: some help here?

wah...i have great admiration for jtzx..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...:bounce:

Edited by mepkoh

sorry dude..dream on for the $100...

this old man is paying for $160 for third party 110 cc bike...the riding experience?? older than u.

:shades:

Not bad ah old man know how to use internet! :thumb:

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

haahha..this old man he plays one...

thats is as far as i go..

this old man only know how to BS..

this old man good at shooting his mouth and getting into trouble

hahhahah

sorry to all if u feel offended or uncomfortable...so sorry

Edited by mepkoh

Alright alright.. lets stop all this before flaming starts getting in...

Mepkoh : not a issue at all.. Little joke here and there it's alright. :D

cheers everyone.

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

Alright alright.. lets stop all this before flaming starts getting in...

Mepkoh : not a issue at all.. Little joke here and there it's alright. :D

cheers everyone.

A real gentleman we got here.:btw::popcorn:

Nah... everyone is a gentleman ;-) In terms of their experience..

i'm still a kid in terms of riding experience.

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

mitsui or ntuc insurance cheaper? i heard mitsui severely inflated...

try to enquire on NTUC third party only,the best and cheapest,but if you wanna fire theft protection and self protection,tat one cannot be helped.

http://media.techeblog.com/elephant//ul/5966-450x-ims_2.jpg

This Ain't No SaTellitE Navi..It FraGS You The 2mile RadIus

try to enquire on NTUC third party only,the best and cheapest,but if you wanna fire theft protection and self protection,tat one cannot be helped.

is there a difference between NCD and non-NCD? i've been reading this terms being used... as in the rates difference. i think i get the idea of how it works.

edit: oops since this is the first time i'm buying, i won't be eligible for it, right? :(

is there a difference between NCD and non-NCD? i've been reading this terms being used... as in the rates difference. i think i get the idea of how it works.

edit: oops since this is the first time i'm buying, i won't be eligible for it, right? :(

Yep, but everyone has to start with 0 NCD somewhere... Heh... But even with increasing NCD (up to max, of course), ppl still paying more year after another, coz premium hike > NCD increase.

Yep, but everyone has to start with 0 NCD somewhere... Heh... But even with increasing NCD (up to max, of course), ppl still paying more year after another, coz premium hike > NCD increase.

yeah absolutely correct...last year paid something like $145... this year with 10% NCD..(it is used to be known as NCB=no claim bonus)..cost $160...

so i wrote feedback..what the fcuk you new CEO of ntuc...insurance keeps going up for the past 5 years...now with NCD still cost more.

:lol: mine was 190, I wonder how much would it be..If it cost just as much for this kinda bike then I might as well sell it or get a class 2a/2 bike

• 1 month later...

i just called ntuc 5 mins ago for a FR plate ta150. im 19.

the bike selling at 400 nego, coe ending jan 2010 so i guess i can get it for a very low price lets say in the 100 range, cause its a ta150 plus coe ending in like 2 months. the exterior condition of the bike isnt that great also.

so 100-200 and its a deal im sure he'll prefer that to scrapping the bike.

ride for a few months then renew 5 year insurance for about 500$

total spent now is 600$. i got quoted 180$ for respray of tank, front and back fenders. so around 800 bucks now.

and guess what ntuc quoted me JUST FOR ONE YEAR INSURANCE.

837.69$

GOD D*MN!!:angry:

Edited by aj182

only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten.

-the cree people.

93' Honda xlr200

94' Suzuki gsxr400rr

07' Piaggio X9 250

02' Piaggio X9 200