SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Insurance!!

ylsonny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's Jtzx ;-)

oh.. so what good advice will you give me? redo my insurance under my name the next year? meaning swap names with my brother? i be main rider and bro be sub rider??

cause axa need to be 21years old.. long way to that age..:cheeky:

sorry, type too fast..

u can break away from the current insurance company(if im nt wrong) if u are not tied dwn with the bike shop.

i renew my phantom's myself, reduce paying the admin fees frm bike shop, + more discounts over the counter.

just go ask for quotes sometime before yr renewal date.

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

no surcharge. the next time u renew, ask for quotes from everywhere, then select one that fits your pocket. :angel:

thats great... But which company can a 19year old go to??

AXA only age 21

what other choices?

sorry, type too fast..

u can break away from the current insurance company(if im nt wrong) if u are not tied dwn with the bike shop.

i renew my phantom's myself, reduce paying the admin fees frm bike shop, + more discounts over the counter.

just go ask for quotes sometime before yr renewal date.

yup me too.. everything settled myself. with little advice from Finrod also ;-)

No admin charges and no strings attached to bike shop ;-)

Thanks all, but I still find it STUPID to have Extend my insurance until next year, when I am selling my bike in AUG and my current insurance is until NOV , ending a Full 3 months after the date my bike is handed over. :(

lol.. check if they can refund a little?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Thanks all, but I still find it STUPID to have Extend my insurance until next year, when I am selling my bike in AUG and my current insurance is until NOV , ending a Full 3 months after the date my bike is handed over. :(

Solution 1: Lay up your bike. Transfer to new owner.

Solution 2: Delay your road tax payment. Pay a $10 penalty when you renew your tax along with vehicle transfer.

åƒé‡‘难买早知é“.......

Solution 1: Lay up your bike. Transfer to new owner.

Solution 2: Delay your road tax payment. Pay a $10 penalty when you renew your tax along with vehicle transfer.

I also thought of that before, but Road tax end on 29th July.

Doing paper work for Handing over the Bike at LTA on 31 July.

Pay $5 + $17 (inspection forget how much liao) for 2 days not worth it. :(

the penalty sounds good in a financial point of view.

Pay $10 for late payment still ok, but not much diff from the money lost from the insurance refund. :(

Sucky laws! Don't know which Idiot came up with it one. :angry:

I will go ask NTUC what they can do about it.

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Think it would be better to call up or ask the respective forum or insurance company. If i estimate, i would be about $1000+ for third party only. Only the sp.. it should be abour 600-800.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Hey, jus wanna ask, ermm, hw much might it cost me if i buy a 2B sport bike(TZM/SP/KRR)?? Im 21+ yr, p plate. =)

krr most exp.. quote frm shop

i tink tpft 1.3k+

FX plate or something like tat

'bikes are your sweet poison. despite knowing it would kill, you would die just to have a taste of it. '

lawbah , how come yours so cheap? Mine also NTUC

Ta200

5% ncd

$408

ntuc

your license got long ago issit? Mine was in 2008...but i still find $400 ex lor :sian:

12 Jun 2008 - Class 2B

28 Jun 2008 - Honda Phantom TA 200 (COE 11/3/17)

17 Jan 2009 - Class 3

27 Oct 2009 - Class 2A

28 May 2016 - Yamaha Fino 115 (COE 04/8/24)

9 June 2017 - Honda CB400 Spec 2 (COE 02/1/23)

your license got long ago issit? Mine was in 2008...but i still find $400 ex lor :sian:

Wait till you upgrade your bike, then see if you still think $400 is ex.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"