[General] Insurance!!

ylsonny

• Replies 439

it's Jtzx ;-)

oh.. so what good advice will you give me? redo my insurance under my name the next year? meaning swap names with my brother? i be main rider and bro be sub rider??

cause axa need to be 21years old.. long way to that age..:cheeky:

sorry, type too fast..

u can break away from the current insurance company(if im nt wrong) if u are not tied dwn with the bike shop.

i renew my phantom's myself, reduce paying the admin fees frm bike shop, + more discounts over the counter.

just go ask for quotes sometime before yr renewal date.

no surcharge. the next time u renew, ask for quotes from everywhere, then select one that fits your pocket. :angel:

thats great... But which company can a 19year old go to??

AXA only age 21

what other choices?

sorry, type too fast..

u can break away from the current insurance company(if im nt wrong) if u are not tied dwn with the bike shop.

i renew my phantom's myself, reduce paying the admin fees frm bike shop, + more discounts over the counter.

just go ask for quotes sometime before yr renewal date.

yup me too.. everything settled myself. with little advice from Finrod also ;-)

No admin charges and no strings attached to bike shop ;-)

Thanks all, but I still find it STUPID to have Extend my insurance until next year, when I am selling my bike in AUG and my current insurance is until NOV , ending a Full 3 months after the date my bike is handed over. :(

lol.. check if they can refund a little?

Thanks all, but I still find it STUPID to have Extend my insurance until next year, when I am selling my bike in AUG and my current insurance is until NOV , ending a Full 3 months after the date my bike is handed over. :(

Solution 1: Lay up your bike. Transfer to new owner.

Solution 2: Delay your road tax payment. Pay a $10 penalty when you renew your tax along with vehicle transfer.

åƒé‡‘难买早知é“.......

Solution 1: Lay up your bike. Transfer to new owner.

Solution 2: Delay your road tax payment. Pay a $10 penalty when you renew your tax along with vehicle transfer.

I also thought of that before, but Road tax end on 29th July.

Doing paper work for Handing over the Bike at LTA on 31 July.

Pay $5 + $17 (inspection forget how much liao) for 2 days not worth it. :(

the penalty sounds good in a financial point of view.

Pay $10 for late payment still ok, but not much diff from the money lost from the insurance refund. :(

Sucky laws! Don't know which Idiot came up with it one. :angry:

I will go ask NTUC what they can do about it.

Think it would be better to call up or ask the respective forum or insurance company. If i estimate, i would be about $1000+ for third party only. Only the sp.. it should be abour 600-800.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Hey, jus wanna ask, ermm, hw much might it cost me if i buy a 2B sport bike(TZM/SP/KRR)?? Im 21+ yr, p plate. =)

krr most exp.. quote frm shop

i tink tpft 1.3k+

FX plate or something like tat

'bikes are your sweet poison. despite knowing it would kill, you would die just to have a taste of it. '

lawbah , how come yours so cheap? Mine also NTUC

Ta200

5% ncd

$408

ntuc

your license got long ago issit? Mine was in 2008...but i still find $400 ex lor :sian:

12 Jun 2008 - Class 2B

28 Jun 2008 - Honda Phantom TA 200 (COE 11/3/17)

17 Jan 2009 - Class 3

27 Oct 2009 - Class 2A

28 May 2016 - Yamaha Fino 115 (COE 04/8/24)

9 June 2017 - Honda CB400 Spec 2 (COE 02/1/23)

your license got long ago issit? Mine was in 2008...but i still find $400 ex lor :sian:

Wait till you upgrade your bike, then see if you still think $400 is ex.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"