SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2008] Official: BIKE WASH THREAD

arjen

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lauda say flyday midnite at lab mscp laio mah, after he fly back from his extended family in GP... :)

how many going? wanna meet there bo (mscp)? i dun wan later he come late with his pals, then i alone there... scared some chiobu rape me i wont be able to defend myself... :lol:

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

check out the phantom niteout thread... think they goin wash their bike at opp LAB MSCP there at 1am... check vince's post on tonite's ride... :p

"THEY" are going to wash "THEIR" bike? Got "THEY" meh...

All along I thought it's "ME" alone washing only...

And it's "ME" alone going in to 2nd link tonight only.

blurr blurr already leh.....

anyway... I'm not gonna wash with "AI MAI" "AI MAI" type of rider or "PARK" near them. heh heh heh

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

"THEY" are going to wash "THEIR" bike? Got "THEY" meh...

All along I thought it's "ME" alone washing only...

And it's "ME" alone going in to 2nd link tonight only.

blurr blurr already leh.....

anyway... I'm not gonna wash with "AI MAI" "AI MAI" type of rider or "PARK" near them. heh heh heh

Cheers!

hahaha.... no ai mais ai mais tonite?... heehee.... maddy say he goin down tcss with u at LAB MSCP there... provided he finish his pinky... :D

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10940/netavatar.jpg

Shopping at Toys 'R' Us

hahaha.... no ai mais ai mais tonite?... heehee.... maddy say he goin down tcss with u at LAB MSCP there... provided he finish his pinky... :D

I was thinking of using LAB MSCP becoz it's central if anybody wanna come along.

It's kinda weird that you/madman and I stay "SO CLOSE" and we gotta go LAB wash/diy bike. Heh heh.. since you/mad and I only... we might do it at our homebase instead? We can access anything we want at our ground tio bo.

okie then... Shall I call you/madman when I come back from my ride? provided I wanna lift up my handphone. heh heh heh

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

I was thinking of using LAB MSCP becoz it's central if anybody wanna come along.

It's kinda weird that you/madman and I stay "SO CLOSE" and we gotta go LAB wash/diy bike. Heh heh.. since you/mad and I only... we might do it at our homebase instead? We can access anything we want at our ground tio bo.

okie then... Shall I call you/madman when I come back from my ride? provided I wanna lift up my handphone. heh heh heh

Cheers!

yah hor... if just u n us then we meet at homebase tcss can liow... hahaha...

wan running water also can have...will jus lower down hose.. heehee...

after ur ride call any of us.. see pinky finish or not.. :D

enjoy your ride up and back... :p

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10940/netavatar.jpg

Shopping at Toys 'R' Us

• 2 weeks later...
nope. I was using a can of 3M chrome polish. About $13. Lasted me 3 years+

hey kiamh, sorry to ask u about old post..

3M chrome polish, is it foam type ? where did u buy that?

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

hey kiamh, sorry to ask u about old post..

3M chrome polish, is it foam type ? where did u buy that?

Yeah, foamy type. Bought from Home.Fix at IMM more than 3 years ago. Just finished using.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

• 9 months later...
Lol digger.

this is very informative muz keep alive...as its a official thread open by jen jen....

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

Next time if wash at punggol you want to come? I provide water and soap. You bring your own little pail to scoop water and brush to scrub and cloths to wipe ok?

I AM BACK!!!!!

I thought this Sat there is an event going on.

They might was it before Sat.

I'm gonna leave it as dirty as me.

Cheers!

This sat got anyone free wanna bike wash ????????

I thought this Sat there is an event going on.

They might was it before Sat.

I'm gonna leave it as dirty as me.

Cheers!

Erm... yayaya omg i forgot... maybe Friday night after dam hahahaha... i want my bike shiny!! But if too tired then after events on sat or some other day liao hahaah...

ok here goes...

Bike washing in woodlands tonight for tmr's event.

time will be set as 2200hrs @ woodlands, will provide pails shampoo, and sponge,juz bring along ur own towels for drying can liao...

will post up on the details of washing point if there's interested parties, if no one what for i post my address tio boh??

Cheers!

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan