MapleSEA

nivleK1985

oic. haha. the previous owner oso use tap water top up de. and she told me is ok too. lol. then got specific must use wat type of coolant mah? or all kind oso can?

:faint: go flush ur coolant at the shop ba. they will drain out all the present coolant then rinse it before filling it up with coolant. if not u just top up also no point cuz the tap water still inside. see if u wan do it the proper way lor. :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

• Replies 2.4k

i now stuck with all those quest that require me to kill horntail and the ludi clock boss,haiz..my lvl still too noob to do all those quests..

Hi william, which world u at? :confused:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

:faint: go flush ur coolant at the shop ba. they will drain out all the present coolant then rinse it before filling it up with coolant. if not u just top up also no point cuz the tap water still inside. see if u wan do it the proper way lor. :smile:

oic. haha. thx for advice. u got any coolant to reccommend? :cheeky:

class 2A- 7/9/10

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/sypx/P140209_1713.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;13;116/st/20060214/e/i%27m+with+u+%3A%29/dt/13/k/e39c/event.png

Chocolate lover <3

oic. haha. thx for advice. u got any coolant to reccommend? :cheeky:

actually i feel those 5 bucks per bottle ones at petrol kiosk good enough. i tried those expensive 40 bucks per bottle ones before. not much difference and i feel not worth it lah. those normal ones i used shell before, putoline also have. :cheeky:

oic. haha. thx thx! :cheers: will go get 1 bottle after i go full service cos likw u say now top oso no point cos already got mix with water le. haha. might as well just add in some water first. lol o_O

class 2A- 7/9/10

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;13;116/st/20060214/e/i%27m+with+u+%3A%29/dt/13/k/e39c/event.png

Chocolate lover <3

i'm in aqulia,lvl 81 chief bandit..

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

oic. haha. thx thx! :cheers: will go get 1 bottle after i go full service cos likw u say now top oso no point cos already got mix with water le. haha. might as well just add in some water first. lol o_O

:faint: if you say so. :giddy:

candy u got ur bike from ?

Btw horntail quest .. woo~ if can get maple warrior skill books i think u rich till siao liao.. bootes selling 1 book for 600++ M OMGG!!! i wan~~~~~~

wah wah wah!! 600M :giddy:

Jo ah Jo, i now lvl 100 le, where do u think i should go train huh? i went to kill sotong last night but like quite cham unless got party :sian:

i got my bike from a girl oso staying at jurong de. haha. but she like not a forumer lei. she only come here sell her bike. lol. wao!! 600m but dun tink so got ppl that willing to spend 600m on a skill book? o_O

class 2A- 7/9/10

Chocolate lover <3

gt.. Free market some sold ler lo.. sianz..

ozzar.. i forget u wad job ler wor.. lvl 100 can try mong or go to "singapore" there to train on dukus lo.. very fast exp..

gt.. Free market some sold ler lo.. sianz..

ozzar.. i forget u wad job ler wor.. lvl 100 can try mong or go to "singapore" there to train on dukus lo.. very fast exp..

I'm a CB, chief bandit. :smile: today wasted 2 dollars on safety charm. :sian:

i threw all the maple leaves away,no use liao..haiz,keep so much in the end no use..

My Rides

i threw all the maple leaves away,no use liao..haiz,keep so much in the end no use..

the event over liao ah? sheesh. i have 1k++ leaves in my inventory

yeah,event ended,all those leaves can throw or sell to npc at 1 meso per leaf..

My Rides

good afternoon. haha. event end liao ar?!! SAD! i still short of 1 maple earring den i will have full set of maple item le!!!!! omg. didnt know so fast end. maple earring can buy from other ppl de mah? :weep: :weep: :weep:

class 2A- 7/9/10

Chocolate lover <3

Guest axel85

Hi, I'm lvl 11x Hermit in Cassiopie. Wah seh, train till sian liao, lvl up si bey slow sia... Anyone here from Cass???

used to be in CASS.

lvl 9x firemage

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Just started a new char few days ago.

lvl 43 (:

at E world

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

i'm there, lvl 100 CB. no girls from forum in C. :smile:

upssss for the nite :cheers:

Candy, u still playing Maple not? or now too busy playing bike liao? :cheeky:

candy now must be busy on her bike ... keke =D

har lor, i also say!! :cheeky: but now more cham hor, last time we play play still ok, relatively cheap, now zhua zhua a bit also heart pain liao. petrol expensive, insurance expensive, 2T expensive, everything also expensive. :faint:

Candy, u still playing Maple not? or now too busy playing bike liao? :cheeky:

haha. ya lor now still in u all last time when just got bike the mood :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

class 2A- 7/9/10

Chocolate lover <3