SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[PK - Oversea Trip Discussion Thread]

Finrod

simi leh...durian is everywhere even in SG...heheheh...went juz now was to satisfy my cravings for the jackfruit durian leh....last night not enuff to go around the family end up yellow meat all gone left the chicken meat....

as mentioned will hibernate for quite awhile from riding, due to personal reasons...but then......

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the touring junkies.

Maybe merging some other related threads here.

If got new trips(in PK), just PM me to put an "Official" tag in the stickies, & another for a chat thread, so as not to mess up the section?

Thnx folks.

KeV

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

I think discussion for the setting up of the trip or polling for interest can be down here.

As to once a trip is confirmed, can do it as per what was done... A dedicated info, notification and sign up thread, followed with a separate trip chit chat thread.

Then can PM mod to put the [PK Official - ] tag in the title and sticky.

When trip over just unsticky and either let it fall, or lock threads.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

KeV, so as to say, 1 thread for official trip, 1 thread for chit chat? Or the chit chat thread will be here?

I think discussion for the setting up of the trip or polling for interest can be down here.

As to once a trip is confirmed, can do it as per what was done... A dedicated info, notification and sign up thread, followed with a separate trip chit chat thread.

Then can PM mod to put the [PK Official - ] tag in the title and sticky.

When trip over just unsticky and either let it fall, or lock threads.

Bingo Snap.

Nice idea instead of what I thought to open another for chat, might as well use here for chatting.

All future proposed trips can be discussed here, & once finalised, just prompt me to put one sticky on top for the namelist. :thumb:

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Nabey..you 2 something wrong...Snapel say set up 2 thread for trip. 1 for register, 1 for chat, Our Incredible KeV say only 1 thread. That is for registering, chat here... Me oldman liao, dun make me cuntfuse leh.....

I AM BACK!!!!!

Nabey..you 2 something wrong...Snapel say set up 2 thread for trip. 1 for register, 1 for chat, Our Incredible KeV say only 1 thread. That is for registering, chat here... Me oldman liao, dun make me cuntfuse leh.....

eh blahder!!!the date u proposed cannot leh...cuz my pillion gotta work on that sat...how???anyway i need to wait for andy's TP result then can let u know whether im tagging u or bigcow ah...

J. P. Morgan

A wed, thurs and Fri trip..... or you want all squeeze into 2 day....Wed go, check in, eat ice cream, go 'next door' for dinner....or I go without you..... Understand Wizard and the Ducati starting school after that week...

I AM BACK!!!!!

A wed, thurs and Fri trip..... or you want all squeeze into 2 day....Wed go, check in, eat ice cream, go 'next door' for dinner....or I go without you..... Understand Wizard and the Ducati starting school after that week...

cuz the thing is she cant take leave all the way till at least october...thats y lor...

J. P. Morgan

cuz the thing is she cant take leave all the way till at least october...thats y lor...

Wah thats tough... zzz

boss, mai confused.

Simple, any future trips in the works, can be discussed here, once finalised, open 1 for namelist & etc and put @ sticky.

So any chats will be here, & then the sticky for trip notices. :thumb:

Disclaimer:

ic....understooded Mr Mod...

Hammy, as per spoken earlier on, me will check my calender again. Update at the Ahem place tomorrow.

lohger....

J. P. Morgan

• 2 weeks later...

wah u make overseas one ah for pk mass trip?

not everyone got passport, also not everyone "allowed" to go outta SG ah...

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

Wah... wassup

wah u make overseas one ah for pk mass trip?

not everyone got passport, also not everyone "allowed" to go outta SG ah...

aiya...this is a family friendly trip open to all...sg too crowded liao...in the midst of discussion with Kev on orgy it...once ok will post up the thread...

J. P. Morgan

• 3 weeks later...

Labis trip completed... wats next? Suggestion please. Earlier on I suggested the Kukup 2D1N trip. Comments and suggestions?

ps. If need me to or-gui-nice, must inform me very very early. Me need to book leave. Also, be prepared to holland if I am leading....

I AM BACK!!!!!

Labis trip completed... wats next? Suggestion please. Earlier on I suggested the Kukup 2D1N trip. Comments and suggestions?

ps. If need me to or-gui-nice, must inform me very very early. Me need to book leave. Also, be prepared to holland if I am leading....

hollanding is what we do best tio boh???heheheehe....how bout october???its a great time tio bo????

i only wanna ride and ride and ride and then eat, talk ****, test other bikes, then last but not least....KOON!!!

J. P. Morgan

my timing somewhat same as thenation.. prob will only be free in dec when sch start liao.. paiseh..

but do go ahead coz there will prob be others that will be interested in this

(\__/)

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Paste bunny into

(")_(") your sig to help him gain world domination

Hmm... national day and the day after that i going batu pahat, with my church group... Hope i can ride up and that my pastor dun force me to sit car :D

Eh hamster ask you, batu pahat what is the risk of my bike getting stolen? need to bring chain to lock?

Hmm... national day and the day after that i going batu pahat, with my church group... Hope i can ride up and that my pastor dun force me to sit car :D

Eh hamster ask you, batu pahat what is the risk of my bike getting stolen? need to bring chain to lock?

not too sure, but with majority of chinese there, i think it would not be a prob of bike theft...u going to church in BP??? park inside the church compound and lock the handle bar loh...that should be ok....

those thieves wouldn't really dare to do something in a chinese area, cuz if kena caught.....big time to the fella

J. P. Morgan

Kulai jiak something leh.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)