SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI GSR 400/600

hachi

For touring... you need to start a little by a little... do not jump straight to long journey... get yourself experience the fatigue of traveling >1-2hrs ... slowly you will get accustom to that.

Another important aspect now is to get yourself protection gears. Both for you and your bike.

For you:

Riding jacket with armour padding

Riding pants

Riding boots

Riding Gloves

For your bike:

Sliders(frontwheel, frame, rearwheel and swingarm)

If you're in experience in touring... best is that you tag along with experienced groups... go for trips like Melaka should be good for starters...

Welcome bro! I am also into touring... so hope to bump into you while touring.

Our bro EJ has ever hit beyond 200km/h ... hence I doubt there is a power cut. I myself has clocked top speed of 189km/h ... have not really push it to the limit yet because my balls shrank from fishball size to sago size... hahaha

For people who asked for top speed... meaning they are speed demon.. so just remember to ride safe bro... value your life and ride to live another day!

bro, you forgot aboutREDBULL. Definitely help.. :)

Hmm, about speed, I still think you faster than me.. (judging by previous trip to Kulai)

http://koenigsegg.hotcars4.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/stig1.gif

Class2,2A,2&3. Demerit 12 Pts.

2006-2008 -NSR150SP

2008-2009 -GRS400

2009-2012 -Piaggio X9

2012-Present-FZ16ST

A rev limiter is a device fitted to an internal combustion engine to restrict its maximum rotational speed. This is usually carried out to prevent damage to the engine, however sometimes these devices are fitted to prevent an engine reaching the point at which it develops maximum power.

There are no Suzuki GSR made in SIngapore one...only in Japan or Europe. Power Card can put, even can slot in Greeting Card or Postcard. Enough space one.

Please get the facts or terms right. This is because maybe misinformed if used the wrong terms. There is no such thing called power cut. If the power is cut at 200km/h or even 180km/h, won't it be dangerous? These days got GOOGLE...please GOOGLE before asking. Coz most of these have been answered before.

Its a 400cc only Limited by the rider. If wanna go faster, get a Class 2 bike. And please, do these stupid stunts in a track or something, not endangering other people lives.

relax lar. everybody typo or use the wrong terms sometimes. boring answering, then just chill...

just like me, once awhile then contribute cuz to tire to type.

once awhile, i just pick up the phone and scold Dzal for his a$$ comments... har har har

Edited by arzme
add more comment

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4762/dsc1012of3.jpg http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/67/dsc00196ave3.jpg

"Damn, who die and make him the leader?!?!?"

Ahh, the topic of top speed. Everyone love that question. What is the top speed of this xxxxx bike? Ahh, the questions of top speed. Ever wonder why ppl kept asking that question?

It is because we are half a$$ ppl, we use only half at 80% of the time. So if the bike top speed is 200km/h, then most of the time we will be riding at 100km/h. So if the bike top speed is 100km/h (yes there is bike top speed of tht value), then most of the time we will be riding at 50km/h. And it also impractical to ride at max all the time cuz it will strain the bike (thus more maintenance cost). Also it means tht we can easy achieve tht half speed without duress. for those tht tried top speed, u sure know tht it is not easy to reach it cuz we must be at top gear and throttle all the way full and yet the speed slowwwwwwwly go up to the max. ;)

So what is ur speed? Got tht then multiple it by 2. tht is ur theory meant bike top speed for ya.

As what my boss said, "Easy reading".

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4762/dsc1012of3.jpg http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/67/dsc00196ave3.jpg

For touring... you need to start a little by a little... do not jump straight to long journey... get yourself experience the fatigue of traveling >1-2hrs ... slowly you will get accustom to that.

Another important aspect now is to get yourself protection gears. Both for you and your bike.

For you:

Riding jacket with armour padding

Riding pants

Riding boots

Riding Gloves

For your bike:

Sliders(frontwheel, frame, rearwheel and swingarm)

If you're in experience in touring... best is that you tag along with experienced groups... go for trips like Melaka should be good for starters...

Welcome bro! I am also into touring... so hope to bump into you while touring.

Our bro EJ has ever hit beyond 200km/h ... hence I doubt there is a power cut. I myself has clocked top speed of 189km/h ... have not really push it to the limit yet because my balls shrank from fishball size to sago size... hahaha

For people who asked for top speed... meaning they are speed demon.. so just remember to ride safe bro... value your life and ride to live another day!

haha Bro EJ ar? he from my company leh, lol working same place somemore only different shift lol hmm as for touring must really buy thoese jacket ar? if got FF + sliders on bike can right? lol

Thanks alot for your reply. got to learn more

Edited by WaRRioR83

Honda NSR SP150- FP 564* Z - Since 26 Sep 07 - 09 june 09

Suzuki GSR 400- FBB 753* K -Since 03/ 06 / 09 - 11/03/11

Yamaha R1 08- FBC 19** T - till 00 Apr 2012

kawasaki Versys 650

A rev limiter is a device fitted to an internal combustion engine to restrict its maximum rotational speed. This is usually carried out to prevent damage to the engine, however sometimes these devices are fitted to prevent an engine reaching the point at which it develops maximum power.

There are no Suzuki GSR made in SIngapore one...only in Japan or Europe. Power Card can put, even can slot in Greeting Card or Postcard. Enough space one.

Please get the facts or terms right. This is because maybe misinformed if used the wrong terms. There is no such thing called power cut. If the power is cut at 200km/h or even 180km/h, won't it be dangerous? These days got GOOGLE...please GOOGLE before asking. Coz most of these have been answered before.

Btw arzme looks like a more friendly Guy, anyway thx for your reply arzme. learn more from u liao thx alot again

Its a 400cc only Limited by the rider. If wanna go faster, get a Class 2 bike. And please, do these stupid stunts in a track or something, not endangering other people lives.

wei i'm a newbie in 400cc can ma? and why can't i ask here? sinice u guys have already ride the bike for a long time. dun tell me fourm is not a place for us to chat and ask about more things which we are not sure in? well if i had already know thoese ans i will not be coming here to ask again bro.. And i did not say i wan to go faster. i just say i saw a video and i am asking. THX

If u wan to type till this type of Reply, pls save it for yourself ok?. My english may not be as good as you. so what?

and i also have seen maybe posting of yours, why always try to add fire? And to go tru 608 pages, can really make anyone head spin, that why i asking here.!

OH YEA one more thing, not everyone knows so much things like you ba, maybe you could be the whole smartest man, BUt i'm not. so sorry ar.. if i had known everything, i would not have come here to ask more and to learn more things :) CHEERS Not trying to add more FIRE. but just to say out my points and to make more Friends for Outing and Touring :) all Peace haha

Edited by WaRRioR83

kawasaki Versys 650

wei i'm a newbie in 400cc can ma? and why can't i ask here? sinice u guys have already ride the bike for a long time. dun tell me fourm is not a place for us to chat and ask about more things which we are not sure in? well if i had already know thoese ans i will not be coming here to ask again bro.. And i did not say i wan to go faster. i just say i saw a video and i am asking. THX

If u wan to type till this type of Reply, pls save it for yourself ok?. My english may not be as good as you. so what?

and i also have seen maybe posting of yours, why always try to add fire? And to go tru 608 pages, can really make anyone head spin, that why i asking here.!

OH YEA one more thing, not everyone knows so much things like you ba, maybe you could be the whole smartest man, BUt i'm not. so sorry ar.. if i had known everything, i would not have come here to ask more and to learn more things :) CHEERS Not trying to add more FIRE. but just to say out my points and to make more Friends for Outing and Touring :) all Peace haha

No matter how new or old you are. You may wanna do your own research. Its so simple, just need to type some words in Google or Search via SBF. Answers will be found. It is foolish to go thru all the pages where there is a search function in the forum. Make use of it. Even google has a spell correction. That is one use of it.

Yes even I do not know much. But there is a good friend and tool that you can use called google. Next thing you might ask is how many liter of petrol it can take, Or how much engine oil to change. Well its on page 1, before you ask in the forum.

This is one search that comes up for Power Card

http://www.powercardtuning.com/

It is this that you are asking for?

Edited by IvikaRazI

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

No matter how new or old you are. You may wanna do your own research. Its so simple, just need to type some words in Google or Search via SBF. Answers will be found. It is foolish to go thru all the pages where there is a search function in the forum. Make use of it.

Yes even I do not know much. But there is a good friend and tool that you can use called google. Next thing you might ask is how many liter of petrol it can take, Or how much engine oil to change. Well its on page 1, before you ask in the forum.

haha yea that part i know, that why i only ask thoese things which i'm in doubt, and i thought it would be best to hear from thoese riders who has ride on this bike for some time...

Anyway bro,, Hope no fire between us ar. haha cos i will for sure go some outing with you guys in the future if have :) Cheers

haha Google cannot become your real life friend to go riding with leh, haha that why i asking here, so i can get to know you guys better abit haha

kawasaki Versys 650

let's hope i can corner this way without totaling it like this.hahaha

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1243553633/Rider_Thrown_From_Bike_at_100_MPH_Dashcam_Recording

http://media.techeblog.com/elephant//ul/5966-450x-ims_2.jpg

This Ain't No SaTellitE Navi..It FraGS You The 2mile RadIus

haha yea that part i know, that why i only ask thoese things which i'm in doubt, and i thought it would be best to hear from thoese riders who has ride on this bike for some time...

Anyway bro,, Hope no fire between us ar. haha cos i will for sure go some outing with you guys in the future if have :) Cheers

haha Google cannot become your real life friend to go riding with leh, haha that why i asking here, so i can get to know you guys better abit haha

Nope no fire at all.. Juz need to do a llittle bit of seach to make the point clear or even to find the right term. Use the wrong term will point to the wrong thing.

I believe if you can search well, your knowledge will increase and can contribute more to the thread.

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

Nope no fire at all.. Juz need to do a llittle bit of seach to make the point clear or even to find the right term. Use the wrong term will point to the wrong thing.

I believe if you can search well, your knowledge will increase and can contribute more to the thread.

ok cool. hope to see you guys during outing. but wait till i collect bike first and run in my last 1000km lol

Btw are there ladies gsr riders in our fourm too? just asking for fun, cos last time i from tampines thread, got quite a few ladies. lol

kawasaki Versys 650

haha Bro EJ ar? he from my company leh, lol working same place somemore only different shift lol hmm as for touring must really buy thoese jacket ar? if got FF + sliders on bike can right? lol

Thanks alot for your reply. got to learn more

you use FF but wear shorts and slippers also no use right? lol..

Btw are there ladies gsr riders in our fourm too? just asking for fun, cos last time i from tampines thread, got quite a few ladies. lol
intro leh! this old man needs some fire burning!
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7100/vfrsiggy.jpg

It's for personal protection that you wear these safety apparels during touring. It will not prevent you from going touring, but you're putting your life at risk once you start the journey. Do keep in mind, there are many factors and elements that pose danger during touring... so when accident happens, these apparels may save your fingers, hands, legs and most importantly... your life.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p141/chrischan76/CyrixRacingTeam2.jpg

bro i`ve tried 212 on my gsr400 before. ddnt dare to go further. see u soon.

I tried 190++ b4, took damn long to get there, haha...

Wah wah... you guys challenging who can top the highest speed huh? Hahaha...

I guess all of us are just curious as to how high we can push to the limit... but just be careful when you want to try again ur top speed, ok? Once awhile is ok to let our speed demon out... but dun do it too often otherwise you'll be too addicted to speed liao. Anyway, I do hope you guys didn't speed in Sg road... find one day we do it together at NSH or go track... yah. It'll be fun...

Anyway... yesterday outing with Kenshin is really fun. His new R6 is superb. Travelling in a small group has it's advantage... we both speed along NSH to Kulai ... cutting cars with record timing... only one word to say... SHOIK!

Thanks to Kenshin for showing the alternate route from Kulai back home... sorry ah... I forgot the route liao... so much turning here and there... but the road is damn fun! There were a few "flying" experiences where I didn't know there is a small uphill slope and a sudden drop... machiam like roller coaster... overall.. the trip is worthwhile!

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p141/chrischan76/CyrixRacingTeam2.jpg

let's hope i can corner this way without totaling it like this.hahaha

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1243553633/Rider_Thrown_From_Bike_at_100_MPH_Dashcam_Recording

hahaha...done that did that.....and ah chong was even surprise that im still alive and kicking after looking at my run up CBR400.....thats 7 yrs ago...

In the RIDERS' veins there are drops of DIONYSIAN Madness,

Which are beautiful because they give the Heroes of Motorcycling the POWER to live life fully!

Ride among Riders, Race among Racers

T.R.I.B.A.L!

To Race In Battle And Life!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/group.php?groupid=24

relax lar. everybody typo or use the wrong terms sometimes. boring answering, then just chill...

just like me, once awhile then contribute cuz to tire to type.

once awhile, i just pick up the phone and scold Dzal for his a$$ comments... har har har

hahahaha.......!!!

Which are beautiful because they give the Heroes of Motorcycling the POWER to live life fully!

T.R.I.B.A.L!

This is one search that comes up for Power Card

http://www.powercardtuning.com/

the powercard, works like PC3...even PC3 can also do the followings without the use of a laptop in less than 5 min..

Low Load (Cruise) Fuel - is for light load situations, cruising or very light acceleration.

Transition Fuel - This is when you transition from low load to real acceleration and need a proper shot of fuel for the sudden change in load.

High Load Fuel - This is where you are asking for sustained and maximum acceleration or top speed performance.

the only diff between PC3 and Powercard, PC3 is able to further finetune using dyno run....

T.R.I.B.A.L!

female GSR400 rider spotted.. at pie tampines ave 2 exit. bike with flowers and two big side box.. sweet :p

they are all over the place...got one in Jurong, woodlands, bt merah hougang...only that we seldom see them on the road...

T.R.I.B.A.L!

you use FF but wear shorts and slippers also no use right? lol..

Frankly speaking, if u are riding at 90km/h (well it our top speed legally found in sing) and u crash. does it matter u wear jean or short, slipper or shoe? does the jean and shoe will protect u well enough?

Our GSR rider that went to m'sia and due to mistake of a car, he crash his bike, don't tell me he is wearing short but i think he will be properly attire and yet his leg got cast due either broken or fracture.

i have seen youngster tht worn bermuda and slipper and i have ask them, don't they value their life? well the answer is always, "Yes." but s'pore is a hot country and it rain "suddenly"! but what i observe is tht they tends to ride relax.

But i believe a good, well brand full face helmet, worn properly and secure properly can save life!

Ahh, the topic of top speed. Everyone love that question. What is the top speed of this xxxxx bike? Ahh, the questions of top speed. Ever wonder why ppl kept asking that question?

It is because we are half a$$ ppl, we use only half at 80% of the time. So if the bike top speed is 200km/h, then most of the time we will be riding at 100km/h. So if the bike top speed is 100km/h (yes there is bike top speed of tht value), then most of the time we will be riding at 50km/h. And it also impractical to ride at max all the time cuz it will strain the bike (thus more maintenance cost). Also it means tht we can easy achieve tht half speed without duress. for those tht tried top speed, u sure know tht it is not easy to reach it cuz we must be at top gear and throttle all the way full and yet the speed slowwwwwwwly go up to the max. ;)

So what is ur speed? Got tht then multiple it by 2. tht is ur theory meant bike top speed for ya.

As what my boss said, "Easy reading".

Unbelievable!! Nobody retort to this 'easy reading'? har har har

hahaha...done that did that.....and ah chong was even surprise that im still alive and kicking after looking at my run up CBR400.....thats 7 yrs ago...

no wonder his center head is bald,probably from scratching and pondering how u were alive loooking at ur cbr,haha,aniwae that ah chong guy really friendly lah,give opinions the manly way.khekhekhe:angel:

http://media.techeblog.com/elephant//ul/5966-450x-ims_2.jpg

This Ain't No SaTellitE Navi..It FraGS You The 2mile RadIus