SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI GSR 400/600

hachi

Murinus, Wildcard ,EJ and sikonesis

hmmm maybe the ppl fixing brake lines this weekend should gate crash on u guys...

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

Yo gui, we know you want people to respect you, but respect doesn't come in this form lor...

Don't put ego over your head, don't keep thinking about attracting attentions, the attention you get is only negative attentions and people will only treat you like dirt.

Stop acting like a paikia and speak like one, say stuff like throw chairs and disrespect the elders, to us it's just pure childish and to talk about paikia, you are no where there lor. One look in the eyes and people will know how tough are you already. Stop boasting about yourself and speak only truth, as lies speak in the eye.

You really want people not to say nasty things abt u, first respect yourself like an adult, then respect others with your actions and words, then people will start to treat you different and offer you some respect.

You can choose to ignore those that I have said, you'll only remain like a child to everyone else.

Those who gives comments on you, only hope you change and for your better.

So treasure those words...

When did i disrespect elders?????

Yes i do boast, but all i said is true....... u can chose not to believe.... but i SWEAR im telling the truth...

I rev not becoz i ride dangerously, just i very scared to see ppl very close behind me........ and on that day when we were riding in convoy, i was waiting oready..... ride slow till almost kena bang by car which no one saw coz i was infront.... i did not squeeze but when others start to squeeze i had to go infront coz i scared some of them may not know the way...

To tell u the truth, i did try to be humble and such, but as u all may know... it is not easy to change overnite, u all must give me time also mahz...

Ej, ur advise i will take seriously one, but there are some others who ride way more dangerous then i am, most of the time i learn frm them one...

Correct me if im wrong...

Who what where when?

And kevonz, when did i say i paikia???

Throughout the whole session on sunday, i did not talk much also...

Skateboy, i start squeeze when u directed me to go forward lo....

When i ride, safety is my priority... i only go when i know it is safe to go....

Maybe u all see is dangerous... but to me, i see it is safe...

But thank u all for your advise, i will think about it...

Who what where when?

Ej, ur advise i will take seriously one, but there are some others who ride way more dangerous then i am, most of the time i learn frm them one...

you already know it is dangerous, yet you learn from them. do we have to tell you which is right and which is wrong? if you want to ride fast like the wind, go buy the necessary gears and go down pasir gudang. there, no matter how fast you ride, nobody cares.

you're still young and i believe your future is still bright. don't be a jackass and end it all just because other people ride dangerously. i learnt my lesson the hard and expensive way. i'm sure you don't want to.

cheers.

rien d'autre que le max.

woah, 2 days after the outing so many pages. read till my head crack la.

Skateboy: thanks for the update on the mesh tying.

got a few qn regarding getting a gsr since a guy asked. so if for 600cc down 2k drag 5 yr loan how much is the installment??

next yr i can offload my x9 liao. after attending the outing its so tempting to get a gsr. haha.

The Power of Dreams

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=25275&dateline=1180237294&type=profile

2003-2004: Daelim Magma

2004-2006: Suzuki GSXR400

2006-2007: Honda Super4 spec2

2007-2007: Piaggio X9 Amalfi

Present: Kia Picanto

Ok, thanks for the advice......

I normally dun ride like that........................ i just scared of vehicles following closely behind me...

dont be scared. nobody in the right mind would dare run you down. unless you really provike them (seriously, the way you ride, can provoke alot of people).

just ride normally, keep the RPM below 5000 and save fuel and money at the same time.

BTW, i managed to squeeze 351.9km on 14 liters of petrol. thats about 25km per liter. how to achieve that? simple. road signs say 50kmh, you go 50kmh (layman term, don't speed!). change gears below 4000rpm and increase speed gradually. although i'm skinny, i do pillion my fiance everynight back to woodlands from tampines.

rien d'autre que le max.

how NOT to speed?!

must be your panniers slowing you down lah ej.

put a spoiler on each side ok?

wildcard>>> on a more serious note, get back to me on the quantities of

distilled water & vinegar please. or better yet, inform ej direct. we split

the costs at the meetup.

swoosh>>> can can.. no problem. just don't mix your brake fluid with our

coolant. you guys can use my bottle of brake fluid, i feel like topping up

mine a bit.

mods done:

powerplant device, fuel injector venturis,

underseat cylindrical air filter, bassy stock cans,

super-sensitive in-built gyroscope, inertia-based accelerometer,

streamlined panniers (zero drag),

taped up wires, exposed grounding wires,

TBC mounted, custom tire pressures.

litre bikes watch out! :gun:

how NOT to speed?

just dont speed lah simple as that. or you need mr TP to shave off some of your demerit points then you'll learn not to speed?

rien d'autre que le max.

When did i disrespect elders?????

Yes i do boast, but all i said is true....... u can chose not to believe.... but i SWEAR im telling the truth...

I rev not becoz i ride dangerously, just i very scared to see ppl very close behind me........ and on that day when we were riding in convoy, i was waiting oready..... ride slow till almost kena bang by car which no one saw coz i was infront.... i did not squeeze but when others start to squeeze i had to go infront coz i scared some of them may not know the way

To tell u the truth, i did try to be humble and such, but as u all may know... it is not easy to change overnite, u all must give me time also mahz......

im not correcting u...

but juz hightlighting e points u should take note of...

u said u boast...

n when u do... dun expect many ppl to believe u even if ur telling e truth...

we meet up so we can learn from each other... share our experience n knowledge...

if u really need to boast abt how good ur riding skills is, maybe u can try e "speaker's corner"...

if u cant ride with a group aka convoy, maybe u should highlight to us, so we can let u go 1st...

riding w/o due care for e rest of e group is extremely selfish n dangerous... we should always look out for one another...

(maybe u should ask acesiew how i block a LEXUS juz so he can change lane... but after that he told me wat i did was somewat dangerous... n i admit it too... so we all learn from there...)

no one in our right mind would try to hit any of our own group members... if we dun follow closely, chances are we ll be bullied by other road users (cars, taxis etc) who may juz to cut in n squeeze in between us... thus separating e group... den we gotta change lane n overtake n close up again... which would be even more dangerous...

if ur riding on ur own... n u dun like ppl to tailgate u (i mean who likes rite), maybe u should try to recall ur class 2A theory lesson... i remb i was taught to step lightly on my foot brake twice to indicate to e driver behind that he's following too closely... either that, if ur on e rite lane, den change to e left lane n let him overtake u lah...

speeding up juz to open up e gap between u n him is extremely silly, foolish n DANGEROUS!!!

n we were going to suntec, which almost everyone noe where that is...

y r u so afraid that ppl dunno e way???

we had a leader... we should place our trust in him that he ll get us to e destination... n by following closely to one another, we dun have to be afraid of getting separated...

n TRYING is not good enough...

its either ur humble or ur not...

simple as that...

den if u noe others are riding more DANGEROUSLY, den y r u even learning from em???

dun make sense...

sometimes, we let our emotions get e better of our head... me too... but after that, i do reflect on that incident... n i ll tell myself not to do it again...

i dun mind riding slower... be late... but better late den never...

And kevonz, when did i say i paikia???

Throughout the whole session on sunday, i did not talk much also...

Skateboy, i start squeeze when u directed me to go forward lo....

When i ride, safety is my priority... i only go when i know it is safe to go....

Maybe u all see is dangerous... but to me, i see it is safe...

But thank u all for your advise, i will think about it...

Sorry if i offended anybody....

he din literally mean that ur paikia, but its e way u tok n act...

if u still think that e way u ride is safe, den i rest my case...

no worries, u din offend me, at least...

im not sure abt e rest...

im juz highlighting to u... i might be wrong too...

so yeah...

cheers...

…………………./´¯/)

………………..,/¯../

………………./…./

…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸

………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\

……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)

………\……………..’…../

……….â€â€¦\………. _.·´

…………\…………..(

…………..\………….\…

im not correcting u...

but juz hightlighting e points u should take note of...

u said u boast...

n when u do... dun expect many ppl to believe u even if ur telling e truth...

we meet up so we can learn from each other... share our experience n knowledge...

if u really need to boast abt how good ur riding skills is, maybe u can try e "speaker's corner"...

gui, this point pls take note

n we were going to suntec, which almost everyone noe where that is...

y r u so afraid that ppl dunno e way???

we had a leader... we should place our trust in him that he ll get us to e destination... n by following closely to one another, we dun have to be afraid of getting separated...

Convoy is abt Leadership, once we nominted a leader, let him/her lead the way and plan the route. even if we holland, it will still look good as we are still riding in group. nice.. understand?

n TRYING is not good enough...

its either ur humble or ur not...

simple as that...[/color]

everyone can change, just see if u want to or not. ppl will give u time. but think abt it. is this the first time others point out to you?

den if u noe others are riding more DANGEROUSLY, den y r u even learning from em???

dun make sense...

sometimes, we let our emotions get e better of our head... me too... but after that, i do reflect on that incident... n i ll tell myself not to do it again...

i dun mind riding slower... be late... but better late den never...

learn the correct things, as others will tell you. since you know they are dangerously than y u choose to learn from them?

he din literally mean that ur paikia, but its e way u tok n act...

if u still think that e way u ride is safe, den i rest my case...

is the way u tell them abt ur past, those past of urs, do you think after u say ppl will respect u more? no, just another spoiled brat to me. jail time make someone hero? and morever, this is wat u told ppl when first time meet up. this will make ppl think, wat r u trying to express? tat u do jail time? or?

and u remember when we having supper at the Railway Station, u did said "you want to see the chair fly to ur side or not" in an anger way, tats paikia style.

and we are here to learn from each other, when ppl ask something and you know it, say it in a friendly ways. ankowledge is power but not for you to boast around. remember, there are always someone more smart or better than you.

let us be equal here.

ah gui, so many others has point out to you, hope you really can learn and change. if not, no one will like jackass.

alright, lets get back to GSR!!!!

History.......

Sep 02 - Sep 03 = Honda Phatom TA200

Sep 03 - Sep 04 = Honda Vtec 1

Sep 04 - June 05 = Honda Vtec3

Feb 06 - Aug 06 = Honda Vtec1

Aug 06 - Feb 08 = Suzuki GSR400

Feb 08 - BMW (Bus, Mrt, Walk)

bldg : acesiew.multiply.com

MSN : acesiew.hotmail.com

juz now on my way home almost kanna killed by one taxi...

din check his blind spot den suddenly swerve to e left...

swerve 1st den on signal...

TMD...

den i horn him, he still no reaction...

den i siamz him...

but almost run into e car in front...

heng my life is not meant to be over yet...

managed to siamz that car oso...

bloody taxi...

Bro better careful on the road lor... taxi driver drive with no eyes.

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg

S'PORE BIG BIKE FEST

Deadline Register for Convey : 22nd aug 2007($30.00 per bike, come with Tshirt n goodies bag)

Convey start on 29th Aug(7.30pm) and 15th Sep(timing not out yet, should be 11am) from Newton Circus to Suntec and we also allocated parking place for our bikes outside Suntec.

so who interested pls list down fast.... hope to gather Min 15 GSR down!!!

1: Z^^kia 91875587

2: AhGui - 96222701

3:

4:

5:

NO PENDING PLS

Link http://www.bigbikefest.com.sg/default.htm

Rider who register Themself

1: EJ

2:

3:

All you need to know about GSR 400/600, be it buying, maintaining or modding, please refer to GSR 600 Thread FAQ page 281 and 282

im keeping my bike this way...

den polish until GEELAK GEELAK...

no need stickers liao...

btw, i can sponsor some stickers if u all want...

HELLO KITTY stickers...

Aya u better go put Amanda pic on your bike lah... hahaha..

yup its good enough. good enough for normal road riding but if you want something more lasting, BT021 is a better choice.

EJ then now u are using BT120 and is under what brand? how much it cost???

And where u stuff the siren and the "CPU"

For the pink wire, it will light up the lic plate when alarm sound? Just like the signal will blink?

U already bought your alarm??

issit???

next time we bring banana go yishun dam lah...

haha...

:cheeky:

eat liao den u noe...

can watch free show...

Dont want banana can??? i like water melon more leh... more juiciy mah.:cheeky:

wah he really s4 siao.. pics all s4... simi sai on his bike also take.. simi sai also do... haaa.. but none of his pics... profile still put like his bike type one.. -.-"Zzz such a s4 siao... wahaha..

But one thing he never put leh....

Hmmm..... i think wat u said is true..........

Rub and rub lo........ i xim tia coz heart pain not bike, is really heart pain......

u understand?

Ah Gui... wake up lah. You everytime complaint that ppl dont like you but did you ever think abt it before why all this thing happen? More of the guys is alway giving you a chances but what did you do... ended up still the same.

I have already knew you abt 5mth plus but i have never seen u got any improvement. When ppls tried to talk to you nicely or try to correct you but you just alway ignore or hack care. We are not trying to scold you just hopefully you will understand whats wrong with you.

You're already grow up and pls learn how to think. As a friend then we talk to you directly. Dont alway think the bad or wrong way. Anything wrong we should correct ourself and improve it not just remain the same old character.

Remember that... we are not trying to scold you. If you can change yourself... is all for your own good. Same go as other guys out there.

If you found that i got any problems u can alway come straight n talk to me. I myself accept any commends by friends so that i can improve myself and able to understand my wrong.

Dun think so.

Current arrow cans are for 600.

Available at BikeTech21.

really? legal? Price? :cheeky:

then the fitting is the same, rite?

Ya, but cert will stated for wat BIke

All you need to know about GSR 400/600, be it buying, maintaining or modding, please refer to GSR 600 Thread FAQ page 281 and 282

really? legal? Price? :cheeky:

Ya, but cert will stated for wat BIke

the cert will only stated for 600cc one.. cos 400cc only have one in the market rite now.. but very ex...1,400.... :cry:

History.......

Sep 02 - Sep 03 = Honda Phatom TA200

Sep 03 - Sep 04 = Honda Vtec 1

Sep 04 - June 05 = Honda Vtec3

Feb 06 - Aug 06 = Honda Vtec1

Aug 06 - Feb 08 = Suzuki GSR400

Feb 08 - BMW (Bus, Mrt, Walk)

bldg : acesiew.multiply.com

MSN : acesiew.hotmail.com

the cert will only stated for 600cc one.. cos 400cc only have one in the market rite now.. but very ex...1,400.... :cry:

Ace you can try to add on mah. For now i think TP also dont know how to different GSR 400 and 600. :cheeky: