SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Fuoco 500 - 2009 /2010

Slinkykat

i feel the stock mirrors are longer than the handlebars.

anyone can recommend a mirror that can be folded in when unused?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
woah.. v nice price.. tink stick to my givi hahah..

but i tink madstad is a good screen, nice adjustable angle for city riding or touring..

Selling Madstad adjustable windscreen de kit from my ex bike. $150

Edited by gees650

• 2 weeks later...

bro how much are u looking to sell

Selling off my Gilera Fuoco 2008.. Going overseas soon for work.. PM me know if anyone keen..

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Hi guys,

i just got my Fuoco 2011 model.

any accessories like Oil filter, Aftermarket Air filter and etc?

as i search Ebay nothing much for our bike..

FYI my bike comes with Akra, tall windscreen and rear box already

Oh. He sold to you? Think I saw your at Kitchnwr complex area during March

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, anybody experience rough vibrations at low RPM like between 2000 - 3000rpm? Usually after closing throttle and reopen for pick up?

*By*racasselle*Date*2012-04-23 13:59

A progress report: Yesterday, I changed out the the eight standard 22gm 25x17 variator roller weights for 19gm 25x17 weights as used on the MP3400 and other Piaggio scooters. I also replaced the drivebelt (even though the old one looked OK on 4500miles), busted the glaze on the inside of the clutch bell with fine abrasive paper and lightly sanded and then cleaned the clutch friction pads with solvent. During a 6-mile test run afterwards, I found take-off from standstill to be far more progressive and smooth, and acceleration after slowing to low speed now devoid of that horrible judder. I hope it lasts! The complete list of work includes that stated above and (last year) the smoothing off of the roller contact zones inside the steel pressure plate on the variator, and a thorough removal of the considerable quantity of black dust in the smoothing off of the roller contact zones inside the steel pressure plate on the variator, and a thorough removal of the considerable quantity of black dust in the transmission enclosure. My thanks to Forum contributors Tickmick, MAKSOR, roadster and eMPer for your good advice.

http://www.mp3scooterclub.co.uk/cgi-bin/topic_show.pl?tid=1797

They solve the issue of using light roller to remove the jerk.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea of the stability from having 2 wheels in front i.e. won't skid etc etc

I was driving once and I saw this fuoco 500 in front of me.

There was a mid size tree branch debris (say 5cm diameter and probably half meter long) on the road.

Rider tried to avoid it but ended with the front left wheel going over it while the front right wheel was flat on the ground.

He was doing around 90kmh legally. After he went thru that, I saw his bike rocking left, right , left, right...... Took him a few rocks to stablize the bike. Looks scary from behind.

So my question (before I go view some fuocos), is this a common danger for 3 wheelers?

Are there any other downside in the riding experience? when doing 90-120kmh (it's a 500cc after all)

despite that its on three wheel and having better weight distribution on the other side of the scooter to lean on i would say that the fuoco is quite a reliable scooter to depend on... as compared to a conventional 2 wheel piaggio vehicle the 3 wheel is definitely safer but does not have the ease of convenience by squeezing through traffic... i have worked with a number of fuocos in my career but and usually the downsides are the hydraulics and sensors. apart from all these... the engine and transmission works relatively fine. most of my customers enjoy riding it.

I like the idea of the stability from having 2 wheels in front i.e. won't skid etc etc

I was driving once and I saw this fuoco 500 in front of me.

There was a mid size tree branch debris (say 5cm diameter and probably half meter long) on the road.

Rider tried to avoid it but ended with the front left wheel going over it while the front right wheel was flat on the ground.

He was doing around 90kmh legally. After he went thru that, I saw his bike rocking left, right , left, right...... Took him a few rocks to stablize the bike. Looks scary from behind.

So my question (before I go view some fuocos), is this a common danger for 3 wheelers?

Are there any other downside in the riding experience? when doing 90-120kmh (it's a 500cc after all)

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi fuoco rider here. Many years didn't come SBF forum.

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

• 8 months later...

Hi fellow Fuoco riders!

I have a sticky problem so wonder if anyone can help.

My fuoco has an intermittent problem. While traveling, it would suddenly "lost" power, feels like my throttle/handle suddenly close. I'll have to quickly give it some twist to get back the power, sometimes the bike would jerk/splurg and then back to normal if I control the throttle carefully. It's really dangerous! Always on constant worry. Sometimes after this incident happen, the bike will die at the next traffic light when I come to a stop. Sometimes the bike will start immediately, sometimes it won't start and I have to switch it off and let it rest for abt 5 mins. After that, it will start no problem. Also, the bike sometimes will die if I travel at very low speed at around 20-30km/h in jams, and I have to start the bike while rolling.... really scary experience.

I've tried all cheaper means, change battery, oil, oil filter, air filter, spark plugs, nothing seems to help. Tai Hin said the only thing they can do left is to change the throttle body, which will like set me back by 1K.

6 months before this happen the bike also has a problem of dying during idle when I stop at traffic lights and occasionally splurtting while traveling as well, but not so bad. I thought that could be my cheapo SPC 92 petrol, but things doesn't change even with 98 and VPower. Until I added Caltex Techron concentrate the problem went away. After that, I switch to Caltex 98 and never had the problem anymore, until now.

Anyone know of a good scooter shop that I can go to to diagnose the problem? Or anyone has similar problem before that can give me some advice?

A million thanks!

I hope you can read some of the previous comment. if not see if this helps :

hi all! i've been riding a black fuoco since 2012. only now that i chance upon this thread. any meet ups recently?

read about some facing the stalling problem. it seems i had that issue too. initially ADH kept saying that the air filter was dirty so they cleaned it but the problem would come back again. mine stalled at random times. it could be at the expressways, normal roads or traffic light. it wasn't until the 4th time i brought it back for the same problem that they changed the engine cutoff switch which was apparently loose. stalling completely gone after the switch was change. hope this can help any fellow fuoco rider. if ADH cannot solve the problem, try going to taihin. they are quite experienced in scooters and very friendly people. after going to taihin, i was quite sick of them ripping me off for the price of a simple servicing.

recently also went to change the clutch to the dr pulley ones. got rid of the vibrations when the bike is moving off. can give that a try too if you wanna get a smooth acceleration off traffic lights.

cheers!

ENGINE CUT OFF SWITCH

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...