SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] Northern Knight

Guest axel85

I can't remember when is the last time I actively participated in this forum...but it is nice to see The Return of Northern Knight.

DISCLAIMER

The comments made here are my own personal opinions and experiences.

It is entirely dependent on the readers' discrepancy and understanding of the information posted.

南无阿弥托佛

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't remember when is the last time I actively participated in this forum...but it is nice to see The Return of Northern Knight.

Yes the return of Northern Knights!! :) Wanna join this time?? i wanna go play with puppies and doggies leh... zzz lai lai animal and dog lovers... :D

Btw,

TCSS By The Dam Tomorrow (Friday) 10pm Onwards. Come Join and we can relax together... maybe fishing too... hehehehe!!

Its been a while... how are you doing? :)

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Yes the return of Northern Knights!! :) Wanna join this time?? i wanna go play with puppies and doggies leh... zzz lai lai animal and dog lovers... :D

Btw,

TCSS By The Dam Tomorrow (Friday) 10pm Onwards. Come Join and we can relax together... maybe fishing too... hehehehe!!

i tot you wanna go dam just now? :faint: i go there only see stan with other bikes whom i don't know.. only know tian tian and her guy on the 14.. =X

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

Btw,

very much like to join u guys tml but cmi... too many things on hand... my phantom haven go inspection so haven do transfer... den mayb going top up petrol.. and also sat still got NDP... scare later peng san... u guys enjoy ba :cheers:

The dinner got Dog meat, Cat meat and Horse meat or not? :cheeky:

Must ask mah! Wait they like this Conservation Park like that then how? :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-441632/The-factory-farm-tigers-turned-wine.html

So you can be a blur blur visitor there, paying money for tickets which you thought was going to help the animals, until you start eating, which was what happened to this reporter...

http://www.wildlifeextra.com/go/news/tiger-meat.html :hungry:

And you know Malaysia side really got people selling mouse deer meat and things like that, so you know lah.... ...

Please read my outing details and think whether it is appropriate to say that or not . Instead of showing support, make fun of it.

Hee! Hee! A bit of dark humor. Guess some people took it too seriously. :cheeky:

Knew they don't cook Dogs, Cat and Horses one lah! Wah Piang !!! :lol:

Been to Noah's Ark when it was still in Singapore back in 1997. Didn't know what happened to it after that.

For first timers to Noah's Ark, word of advice before you cause more harm to the cute doggies,

(Yes, I know you love dogs, but because of your love, some of the pups will die or at least kena bite until Chia Lat, Chia Lat)

if you want to pet the dogs, make sure you treat all of them equally.

Some dogs can be more vicious than jealous woman!

(Oops! Did I just offend women as well?) :lol:

And will attack the small cute puppies if you pet only the small and cute doggies, and ignore it totally.

So before petting the pups, go and see which of the dogs very eager for attention one, attend to it first.

Then if you want, go and Sayang the small ones after that, and as a good measure, go back and Sayang the big one a second time.

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

i tot you wanna go dam just now? :faint: i go there only see stan with other bikes whom i don't know.. only know tian tian and her guy on the 14.. =X

Err i wait for Markie to call me leh... he no call and i also quite tired... hahahaha so decided Friday best... :D

Hmmm ...

A gracious apology for your lame & inappropriate joke would have done wonders to sooth hurt feelings here.

I share the same sentiments as Kiamh...

To some people, this outing is just another outing. To me, this can be an important outing because i can see how the more experienced organisers lead. Most importantly, i enjoy being in their company plus i like adventures and trips.

I am fully aware that this trip might not even be realised due to the fact that there are not enough people but this still doesn't mean that you can make fun of it...

People see things in different perspective, $10 to you might mean peanuts but try giving $10 to a starving beggar or the tissue selling Ah ma and look at their gratitude...

Bottomline is, consider other people's feelings before you say anything. I know sometimes we "speak too fast" and might hurt other people but a simple apology should cool the whole thing don't 越描越黑.

gd luck fishing... hehe... me no show tonite...

tmr morning heading to Planet to get my leaking rubber fixed :D

If im fishing there, Im gonna miss all the help you have provided me the last time =/ Anyways, if you are free or what, can always call me to meet up yea? :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-441632/The-factory-farm-tigers-turned-wine.html

So you can be a blur blur visitor there, paying money for tickets which you thought was going to help the animals, until you start eating, which was what happened to this reporter...

And you know Malaysia side really got people selling mouse deer meat and things like that, so you know lah.... ...

Hee! Hee! A bit of dark humor. Guess some people took it too seriously. :cheeky:

Been to Noah's Ark when it was still in Singapore back in 1997. Didn't know what happened to it after that.

For first timers to Noah's Ark, word of advice before you cause more harm to the cute doggies,

(Yes, I know you love dogs, but because of your love, some of the pups will die or at least kena bite until Chia Lat, Chia Lat)

And will attack the small cute puppies if you pet only the small and cute doggies, and ignore it totally.

So before petting the pups, go and see which of the dogs very eager for attention one, attend to it first.

Then if you want, go and Sayang the small ones after that, and as a good measure, go back and Sayang the big one a second time.

appropriate times comes for appropriate jokes. :slapforehead:

You don't joke about how someone dies at his/her wake.

You don't joke about how a person doesn't look after his/her health when they fall critically ill at the hospital.

You don't joke about dog cats horses being food when we are trying to help them.

No worries. Noah's Ark is not out to make profit from these visits. It is set up out of altruism for unwanted animals. If they have other ideas, why would people still send their beloved pets there when they can no longer keep them? (not because they don't want the animal but due to them moving to HDB flats which doesn't allow big dogs.)

please spare a thought for the organiser who is making effort to organise this meaningful outing. If you are not going, fine. there is no need for you to make deprecating remarks here.

you have offended animal lovers out here and yes the ladies. what about jealous women huh?

one thing i can tell from your comments. apparently they doesn't go through your brain and heart before they gets posted here.

yes, dogs sometimes will fight among themselves, become jealous but i know they don't make uncomplimentory remarks and mock others.

307293_10150857547520648_672525279_n.jpg

Katie... I am flying with you...

The dinner got Dog meat, Cat meat and Horse meat or not? :cheeky:

Do you have any problem with animals or with the organiser. Pls wake up your ****ing mind. If you are not joining the outings pls keep the comments to urself

25 Nov 2003 - 24 Nov 2004 (FS6087P) (NSR SP)

24 Nov 2004 - 28 Feb 2006 (FJ7457X & FJ*5**) (Hurricane & Vespa PX200)

01 Mar 2006 - 04 Jul 2006 (FS9367L, FJ7457X & FJ*5**)(CBR 919 RRW, Hurricane &Vespa PX200)

04 Jul 2006 - 13 Jun 2011 (FV8507R & FJ*5**)(Suzuki K2 & Vespa PX200)

13 Jun 2011 - Till Now (X1)

15 Jan 2013 - 10 Sept 2015 (FBG9588B)(GTR1400 2013)

If im fishing there, Im gonna miss all the help you have provided me the last time =/ Anyways, if you are free or what, can always call me to meet up yea? :)

might go around 10+pm... how to look out for u?? bike no.?? :cheeky:

1996-1997 : LC kia

1997-1998 : Skipper

1998-1999 : TZR

2000-2003 : Skipper again

2003-2005 : Honda Wave + Lancer

2005-2013 : Phantom

2011 - : EX Lancer

2013 - : FJR1300

Dear Mr. Silent Hunter 1st to let u know this is a santuary. an animal shelter just like an ophanage n i am sure ophanage dun sells the kids to be prosititude or vice. so dun compare./COLOR]

Here u dun pay to go in,the volunteers gave up the day off to bring us ard the santuary coz dogs like humans wld love to be patted n given attentions n lotssa love n for ur info the resturant we r going to is not in the santuary.

it's an insult to the people that r running the santuary n if i am not wrong the owner n many of the volunteers r singaporean. and the resturant we r eating at is a SEAFOOD resturant so no wild game meat.

dark humour not everyone can take especially the topic attracts animals lovers. they or most of them has a pet dog or cat n here u r talking abt eating them. if the other way round u r owner of pets n people talking abt things like this how wld u feel ?

Maybe u'll have no emotions n feelings.that i dun know coz u have that dark humour.

U have been to Noah's Ark then u shld know better what kindda org. they r running.

Pups r set aside in big fenced off area .

as for the rest they r selected bunch that r of good temperment n friendly with humans with this cirteria in mind that the r allowed free roaming so no undue worries coz they r the experts.

Yes u've just ofended ALOT of women.

Why do u have to link n compare women n dogs"

another of ur DARK HUMOUR i suppose or backside itchy. u cld easily start a FLAME WAR in this thread which is not advisable.

They have experience MINDERS there to make sure the dogs dun misbehaves.

Mr. Silent Hunter. I'd like to extend the invitation of the NANAS vist to u,so as u can come n see for yourself how the animals r treated or if they rbeing cooked or if they behaves like jealous women n etc... at the same time maybe u cld give them(the volunteers) advise abt how to handle the puppies n dogs so as the small 1s wun get bitten n the aldult dogs dun behaves like jealous women.

Just a word Mr. Silent Hunter.. your dark humour is craked at the wrong place at the wrong time. as most of these people going has a pet n u talks abt eating the animal that sleeps/eat n shares their emo... :slapforehead:

i know u r entitled to ur views n opinons... but i suggest u let the whole issue slide n not reply to any remarks at all... other than an apology is appreciated

No Hard Feeling just voicing my 2 cents

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

Do you have any problem with animals or with the organiser. Pls wake up your ****ing mind. If you are not joining the outings pls keep the comments to urself

so r u joining the outing ... :D

wah hot hot... keep cool ya guys (and gals)?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

so r u joining the outing ... :D

nah..am bz with NDP stuff. sorry

25 Nov 2003 - 24 Nov 2004 (FS6087P) (NSR SP)

24 Nov 2004 - 28 Feb 2006 (FJ7457X & FJ*5**) (Hurricane & Vespa PX200)

01 Mar 2006 - 04 Jul 2006 (FS9367L, FJ7457X & FJ*5**)(CBR 919 RRW, Hurricane &Vespa PX200)

04 Jul 2006 - 13 Jun 2011 (FV8507R & FJ*5**)(Suzuki K2 & Vespa PX200)

13 Jun 2011 - Till Now (X1)

15 Jan 2013 - 10 Sept 2015 (FBG9588B)(GTR1400 2013)

wah hot hot... keep cool ya guys (and gals)?

Hot... ? nah.... just voicing out my POV... n the others theirs

just certain topics more sensitive.. best be tactful...:cheers:

Maybe popping by the dam later to blow air with my gf. lol going mustafa now

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...