SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

:cry: bo sim leh... :cry:

still must ask when i wan...

:D also hor... no big big diamond ring no talk :lol: :p

will have diamond ring la... those plastic one ok hor.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

BlAcK BiRd Ar BlAcK BiRd... WhErE ArE YoU?

PS. Advice To all Drivers N Riders...Pls Be Considerate To All Road Users...TY.

got ger ride kr?? where where??? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: me so excited :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: i bit suaku haben seen one yet all i see is ger ride sp

but this ger is lousy rider...haiz

but this ger is lousy rider...haiz

i oso lousy rider...

we all are.

:D

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

ok all KIPS lover......we hav so much discussion.......Y don we hav a Gathering....can talk more details......

For time and location...plan later...see respond and location.....anyone onz???

1. Tommy028 ( West ) 97979892

2. Misterbean ( West ) 96727975

3. d33r82 (North) 91852944

3. DaXiGuA (NorthEast) 94572109

http://alpha.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/photo-1115.jpg

why get a 1 when you can have a perfect 10 ?

haha... wee02... u can't be worst than me... so suay (working that time kena reprimanded by boss) :cry:

Next... feeling so stupid (or lousy) after engine died on the way up the slope from canteen 1... so many students that time... so malu :pity:

http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Studio/2413/images/hikki92.jpg

pa|n s3nds 0n3 aWaY. wi|| th3 oN3 | |oV3 bR|ng m3 bACK??

i am still the lousiest......what i lousy day for me today

y say lousy?? riding kips cannot be lousy one lar. u learn how to control PoWEEEeRr ley... :lol:

The definition of a man’s character is not when he is on top….. it is on how he picks himself up EVERY TIME HE HAS BEEN KNOCKED DOWN.

ok back to our bikes. anyone here got jet up their rear on the bike ?? seen a few b4 and looks really cool.. :shades: but hear frm ppl tat it will cause instability on the bike when riding and even danger when cornering :nono: :nono: anyone can comment on tat?

The definition of a man’s character is not when he is on top….. it is on how he picks himself up EVERY TIME HE HAS BEEN KNOCKED DOWN.

Guest chiris99

haiz... looks like i can forget the idea liao...(dun wanna buangz becos of tat. damn sia sway) one seater oso no gd, cannot pillion and it happens i pillion alot.. neber mind i will stick to my stock condition.. except for some little mods.(stickers here and there and throttle grip and tires.. :lol: ) or maybe like u tommy028, respray chio chio. but im afraid resale value drop ley. seen in the forum tat original paint work worth more. BTW how much more?

ok all KIPS lover......we hav so much discussion.......Y don we hav a Gathering....can talk more details......

4. kawa ( west )

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

COme on Guys and girls or KIPS rider.....put in ur details le...........

4. kawa ( west )

5. R3s|st0r(North)

Nike - Just do it!

haiz... looks like i can forget the idea liao...(dun wanna buangz becos of tat. damn sia sway) one seater oso no gd, cannot pillion and it happens i pillion alot.. neber mind i will stick to my stock condition.. except for some little mods.(stickers here and there and throttle grip and tires.. :lol: ) or maybe like u tommy028, respray chio chio. but im afraid resale value drop ley. seen in the forum tat original paint work worth more. BTW how much more?

Sorry guys i use wrong user to post... tat is my brother one.. :angry:

4. kawa ( west )

5. R3s|st0r(North)

6. terry84(North) (hope can meet, cos really busy on sept to prepare for TP again..)

Terry,

when you jack up the rear, I guess the ride height has been increased. You know from physics that an object is very much more stable when it's CG (centre of Gravity) is low. So you when you increase the ride height and you sit on it, you destabilise your biek more and is more prone to instability. You dun see the bellies of F1 cars come so close to the ground for nothing . Cheers !

:smile:

ok back to our bikes. anyone here got jet up their rear on the bike ?? seen a few b4 and looks really cool.. :shades: but hear frm ppl tat it will cause instability on the bike when riding and even danger when cornering :nono: :nono: anyone can comment on tat?

I am a hermit, looking for my own island ...

yar lor some bikes i see originally back already quite jet up maybe is becos their seat is designed more curved in so tat the whole CG will be lower... guess our kawa is not designed lidat so better dun mess with it..

hi guys, me going change "ORH YOU" soon. anyone recommend? something good or maybe something to last longer? i've been using the esso gold 4t fully synthetic. i run 5k liao (actually i oso not sure wanna change or not, cos i dunno how to define changing gear not smooth. :lol: :lol: )