SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

they sell the semi ones if not wrong, i heard azli say they sell but not the titanium one

oh.. i using silkolene.. quite ok la since i dun ride fast and seldom rev..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

yup... have the interest in the track... but i'm still new... are they gd?? whose the pro??

Maybe you may sound offensive to some but maybe you mean it to ask cause you wanna learn proper techniques on track? Or maybe you are finding khakis that can be a healthy competition for u? A little info to share about us is we are also relatively new to track and is consistently improving. So far the best lap time anyone of us got was 2.03 mins. You can compare it with a thread here that records forumers best timing. The main purpose of us going track is to enjoy our bikes potential in a relatively safe environment while pushing our own limits. At the same time a little healthy competiton is fine. If you share the same sentiments then you are more then welcome to join us. :)

兄弟的义气

yup... have the interest in the track... but i'm still new... are they gd?? whose the pro??

where y would u wan know who good who not good ? u wan can just follow no need ask like that 1 lol unless u wan compare with the good 1 ? lol

where to get this then?

huh pennzoil fastrac titanium 2t.

they only have those semi syn ones.

btw bro, esso gold is full syn or semi? how much?

what a question :lol:

i use good 2t only lol full syn de and its 18 dollar at sg

hehehe... like i've said, i'm still new... but seriously, does my question sounds funny??

its funny to me

oh.. i using silkolene.. quite ok la since i dun ride fast and seldom rev..

haha same same

u got pic not?? both of yours jus as bright right? haha.

ok both also bright la mine is outside out his is inside de see which u like only but i like his LOL

motul 710 is a premix 2t or the injector type? since we using 2t tanks premix got any advantages?

they say premix would be better but i dono lol but sure wont pistion jam unless 2t too low

people killing people dying children hurt..................... where is the love?

come to papa :D

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

its not by hours de.. it depends on ur condition and how he goes about treating it.. the strange thing is he like noe how ur body the veins run de.. for example ur lower lower back there pain for few weeks already, he will rub ur leg de.. den after tat u feel shiok.. den soon recover liao.. if u really wan den i pm u his number and address lor.. must call him before going up ah..

i wan go, but i wan downgrade too.. maybe after i downgrade den i go xD

thank tik pm received... nvm just ask ah if he do then okies ah.if not no problem hahaha... i don't **** guys hehehe...

no la.. he let guys fk only.. =x

Frankly, i have no clue.....

thats y.. help me ask.. pls pls pls pls pls plssssssssss! i hear the price only will wet wan.. i just wan to get wet.. plsssssssssss

LOL this 1 cannot talk here 1 k must use pm hahaha

he is using strip 1 just that his is place inside mine outside :D

there is afew of us got go pg 1 :D

try ks or ah boy ?

eh ur pink t10 x2 come liao.. still waiting for another 2 to come.. tested 1 bulb working and bloody bright.. another one lazy test xD

ohh thx for it..:sian:

i just hope u langa in an accident and neva survive.:angel:

1 of my friend's fireblade monday nite kana car bang @ wdl civic center till now rider coma haben wake up. bike still with TP haben take out also.

nvr survive is fast game, kana in coma cannot wake up then is torturing.

u pls get into coma too. go wake my friend up, then u can stay in coma as long as u want.

http://singapore.check4d.com/SingaporeResult.gif

mew?

<3 Vickii and Freya

://www.demonchild.org

wads lab? lim ah boy? jay we dont sleep early.. thats for sure

i got laboratory yes..i studying biotechnology la not medical science..all those muscle stuff i noe is because i last time hardcore gym one..from 54kg to 74 kg within a year using no supplements at all! so had to do alot of research and stuff..

ooo.. gen not equal to vein but is call nerve.. :) thanks.. learn something again..

I've done a MRI scan already.. it's slip disc.. so will still pain on/off cause riding ma.. so need some "massage" or tei ta.. ask my gf to massage like touch here and there nia... not shoick for back..

But you mentioned about the training of erector spinae, how to go about it.. I'm keen to learn.. else old liaoz I think jia lat.. even DIY stand and bend abit for 2 hours, SUPER pain liaoz.. :(

lolx.. night owl.. I'm a early bird.. :D

oooo.. okok.. Jay.. I wan MC!!! :angel:

slip disc is seriously no joke...go google up slip disc rehabilitation or smth like that..dun anyhow massage or train back muscle later become even bigger problem..

its ok bro.. i manage to learn something new from u.. :)

glad to be of help..:):)

I find it VERY funny.

abit challenging too .

Well if u wanted attention u definitely found it.

If u wanted to start a conversation or be friendly you definitely got on a wring note.

i feel so too..y u want to ask hu the most pro leh bro?? haiz..tell u the truth la..i am the most pro...i corner scrape fairing and helmet one..

and er if anyone wanna flame me coz of this u better forget abt it.

Don't dress for the ride.Dress for the crash.:thumb:

slip disc is seriously no joke...go google up slip disc rehabilitation or smth like that..dun anyhow massage or train back muscle later become even bigger problem..

uhh... suspect cuz last time sec skool i only keep on training my chest and back.. -.=

http://singapore.check4d.com/SingaporeResult.gif

mew?

<3 Vickii and Freya

://www.demonchild.org

thats y.. help me ask.. pls pls pls pls pls plssssssssss! i hear the price only will wet wan.. i just wan to get wet.. plsssssssssss

ok i shall ask, fork as a pair or just 1 stick?

also rite... regarding all this playful cursing.. not want be a mood spoiler but it isnt very cool really..

pri sch last time one of our friend had bone marrow cancer(or whatever its called) but treatable cos early stage, so we used to joke with him like "write us will 100k ok ". End up when during the operation the doc fxxk up and he passed away. We all felt like stabbing ourself.

Esp bike, risk is very real.... wan scold fail tp 100x is ok+super funny... but not health/death k....

no offence to all....

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers