SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

Lab means Laboratory. Chocojay is studying medical sci. He's gg to be a KRR Doctor. So if u wanna MC, u know who to call. :>

Kr dancer and doctor. His talent lies with occupations starting with the letter "D" :angel:

lolx.. night owl.. I'm a early bird.. :D

ya sia, i feel bad because i absolutely cant wake up early now, almost impossible. then you keep askin go here or go there haha

Morning all :) Wah whole body aching badly.. emo

FEEBLE

i got laboratory yes..i studying biotechnology la not medical science..all those muscle stuff i noe is because i last time hardcore gym one..from 54kg to 74 kg within a year using no supplements at all! so had to do alot of research and stuff..

and er if anyone wanna flame me coz of this u better forget abt it.

jay, add me msn.. im interested in seeing your body transformation and we can talk about muaythai/mma~~ :thumb:

haha thai girl but dancing to indian bhangra and stuff..lol..

if wanna see hot girls dance, i think koreans are the BEST! they face and body so cute..thai girls, hmm ok ok only la..but koreans seriously..argh! wondergirls are a good example..

my fav is ahn so hee..here is a vid of her dancing..wah see this dance already i go hospital for excessive blood loss coz of nose bleed..she is only 16 or 17..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=258qwTQG-eE

bro, didn't know you were into koreans as well. all i can say is Fcuking excellent taste man. but why wonder girls?!?! what about SNSD! korean women = steam

Edited by ShiofuKi

yup... have the interest in the track... but i'm still new... are they gd?? whose the pro??

2 of our krr pilots cute r6 corner before at track *winks* no kidding.

oh.. i using silkolene.. quite ok la since i dun ride fast and seldom rev..

haha. sometimes being too humble not good know bro.

Chris : Anyway happy birthday again bro!

Kit : Bro, just to let you know in case of misunderstandings, I ain't any racer or whatsoever. Merely changed my endcan to PDK purely for smoother riding and all, no intent to initiate a challenge with anyone though.

You wanted to ask me for a race, but bro, you know me (i hope), i'm not those racer sort yeah and thus i rejected, if you really must try, i'm more than willing to lend it to someone to let him try with you to see the difference, i did mentioned.. I'm afterall a P-plater, just passed licence and all, am not good at handling my bike still, so wouldn't want to compromise my safety, hope you understand :cool:

Probably for me and only me, just my two cents, why does changing an endcan itself to some racing sort prove that I must race in order to use those endcan? Maybe afterall i gave the wrong image/ impression to you. My humble apologies.

No pun intended for the above, afterall fellow KR riders :thumb:

haha. chill luh. we all friendly people. chilli chilli babies. kit just wanted to try with pdk, never try before. thats all. no need think deep2.

glenn : ps, i love virgins. HAHA.

yup2. anw. kudos. hope you had a nice time chris.

Edited by myheartcore

Fear ends where FAITH begins.

if really kena revoke revoke lo lol oso no choice suay suay tio but i remembered slowing down right after i hit 180 but duno if during 180 got pass the spd cam already anot merely tried once onli already kena shoot liao ... haiz nvm hope no kena doubt i would ever try it again :(

just pray hard letter won't come lor. i used to be in this kinda situation before. Damn scared kena revoke. pray 5 times a day. Haax. yes luckily for me. Nothing happen. I did it twice. Once at CTE after clubbing at muhammad sultan. Was kinda sober at that tyme. But still okey but if kena check confirm die. I wack 195km/h. Nothing happen. lucky for me. The other one is at PIE going to Jurong. The straight road . I wack 190km/h also. Thats why people say this bike is topspeed can smoke DRZ . But i still love drz. ahaha. well Nothing happen. This one i think 4 months back.

Now i good boi alrdy. I sayang my license. and also my life. hahaha.

Now 80km/h. Ride slowly. admire people's beautiful pillion with their hot curvy body on their guy's bike. Omg. They are so so breath taking.

And yes zaki. If you want to admire them , dun forget black visor or chrome visor. or else kene red handed. Paisey liao. hahax.

k bro. cheers. dun stress2. doa2 siang malam tkde pape jadi k .

but compare to big bikes??

big bikes definitely more expensive, u wanna play track seriously den stanby a new piston set after every 2-3 session of track n a new block every few mnths. den plus is u fall u think u got enugh money for the repairs?? if u have den by all means go enjoy track.

hi all, i haf tis qns.. wat will happen if my piston ring i use is 'chiong' one? will it affect my block?????? if i polish my block, will it affect performance????

will effect ur block over time. performance juz affect abit to the point u wont feel much diff.

Just to tickle the mind, Pennzoil marine is for marine automobiles,why use on our beloved KIPS when there are plenty of choices for our road automobiles?

marine automobiles have bigger engines thus they need betta 2t, also their engines must drag more far distances compared to bikes. if u check the 2t ratings pennzoil marine rates the same as some top bike 2t's. yet its cheap.

Esso Gold is a very good 2T lubricant however it is very expensive. Currently, Im using Putoline Racing Full Synthetic.

no need to use such racing 2t. motul 710 or something arnd that rating of 2t is more den enugh for our bikes.

My humble opinion, why do we still wana premix when we have 2T tank and capabilities to feed 2T lubricants to our piston? Premix is 20+ years ago practise when the technology is still infant for motorcycle. The 2T capabilities in our KIPS are good enough to supplement our bike piston from siezure.

Overdose of 2T lubricants to our bikes will have negative effects on our bike performance as it lagg our piston movement.

premix means more 2t is used, yes there'll b more smoke but with the correct amount used bike will be smoother n chances of piston seizure is much2 less likely den using 2t pump. unless u use those cheap 2t. even with 2t pump u cant be 100% sure enugh 2t is goin in. also why do u think those track-racing 2 strokers use premix?? no offence uh but juz saying out the truth.

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

thx kuro hopefully like wad u said i didnt pass it cuz i dont remember seeing a blinding white flash unless i really pa jiao ... yupyup if no kena sure wun do it again.

leks uh bro.sg oso not all speedcams/red light cam all active.onli lyk lets say 4/10 or wadever the number(i heard somewhere) but still,take it as a lesson la,just treat all cams as active,n speed safely!:thumb:

bro there will definitely be a blinding flash? any idea overshot the speed limit by how many km then will kena?

Im not sure about what speed it activates, but yep the flash is pretty bright. That time one honda esi civic was speeding past me near the bbdc speed cam(70km) then we were quite far then saw the flash. Me and my pillon loling crazily :D

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers

Just to tickle the mind, Pennzoil marine is for marine automobiles,why use on our beloved KIPS when there are plenty of choices for our road automobiles?

eh bro the pipe u talking.. cannot la.. serious.. size diff too obvious liao.. ++ the bottom part also big give away.. unless u stick close to right curb all the way, ahboh rov go past only spotted only gg liao..

unless u can get cert for it..

Is LED legal? those strip kind..wat abt bulb? if it is then how much the fine?? btw i saw tiger squad a few days back..3 of them stop donno how many bikes ler...luckily going the opposite way..

led of any kind not legal.. depends on individual, some might just close 1 eye, but as long as u dun on it on sg road den chances u get disturbed for it is slim..

Tiger squad? how do they look like???? sounds scary haha

their uniform tiger stripe, bike white with black stripes, and their helmet look like singha's lion head..

u train chest and back..forget abt core muscles? lol..

core? u mean stomache? i used to have 8 pax.. now.... 1 big china liao.. hahahaha

haha thai girl but dancing to indian bhangra and stuff..lol..

if wanna see hot girls dance, i think koreans are the BEST! they face and body so cute..thai girls, hmm ok ok only la..but koreans seriously..argh! wondergirls are a good example..

my fav is ahn so hee..here is a vid of her dancing..wah see this dance already i go hospital for excessive blood loss coz of nose bleed..she is only 16 or 17..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=258qwTQG-eE

Kit : Bro, just to let you know in case of misunderstandings, I ain't any racer or whatsoever. Merely changed my endcan to PDK purely for smoother riding and all, no intent to initiate a challenge with anyone though.

You wanted to ask me for a race, but bro, you know me (i hope), i'm not those racer sort yeah and thus i rejected, if you really must try, i'm more than willing to lend it to someone to let him try with you to see the difference, i did mentioned.. I'm afterall a P-plater, just passed licence and all, am not good at handling my bike still, so wouldn't want to compromise my safety, hope you understand :cool:

Probably for me and only me, just my two cents, why does changing an endcan itself to some racing sort prove that I must race in order to use those endcan? Maybe afterall i gave the wrong image/ impression to you. My humble apologies.

haha thx to all who appeared ytd.. even kit, who after awhile go piak mj.. =x *blush* was just a casual meetup that happened to be on my bday.. >.

http://singapore.check4d.com/SingaporeResult.gif

mew?

<3 Vickii and Freya

://www.demonchild.org

big bikes definitely more expensive, u wanna play track seriously den stanby a new piston set after every 2-3 session of track n a new block every few mnths. den plus is u fall u think u got enugh money for the repairs?? if u have den by all means go enjoy track.

will effect ur block over time. performance juz affect abit to the point u wont feel much diff.

marine automobiles have bigger engines thus they need betta 2t, also their engines must drag more far distances compared to bikes. if u check the 2t ratings pennzoil marine rates the same as some top bike 2t's. yet its cheap.

no need to use such racing 2t. motul 710 or something arnd that rating of 2t is more den enugh for our bikes.

premix means more 2t is used, yes there'll b more smoke but with the correct amount used bike will be smoother n chances of piston seizure is much2 less likely den using 2t pump. unless u use those cheap 2t. even with 2t pump u cant be 100% sure enugh 2t is goin in. also why do u think those track-racing 2 strokers use premix?? no offence uh but juz saying out the truth.

May I know ur fuel consumption and the size of your tires? Confirm very good right?

兄弟的义气

Kr dancer and doctor. His talent lies with occupations starting with the letter "D" :angel:

ya sia, i feel bad because i absolutely cant wake up early now, almost impossible. then you keep askin go here or go there haha

FEEBLE

jay, add me msn.. im interested in seeing your body transformation and we can talk about muaythai/mma~~ :thumb:

bro, didn't know you were into koreans as well. all i can say is Fcuking excellent taste man. but why wonder girls?!?! what about SNSD! korean women = steam

Good Game.

sure man..whats ur msn? btw whats snsd?

Im not sure about what speed it activates, but yep the flash is pretty bright. That time one honda esi civic was speeding past me near the bbdc speed cam(70km) then we were quite far then saw the flash. Me and my pillon loling crazily :D

haha icic! i would probably lmao too..

hi all......my bike is going for makeover again...pui!!!! sian....2weeks no krr...... burn big hole in pocket too....

again!!! lol!! how found new job already onot?

Don't dress for the ride.Dress for the crash.:thumb:

May I know ur fuel consumption and the size of your tires? Confirm very good right?

F.C. arnd 25-28km per litre if riding maintain arnd 5-6rpm, tyre size 60/90.

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

never say must try with me ma.. i just asking whether u wan anot..

quite recently ago i saw ur msn wrote something like "speed or standard?"

den now u change to pdk endcan i tot u going for speed already..

so i tot if u going for speed already why not try try testing testing with me lor..

but since u dun wan den its ok.. also never take a knife put at ur neck ask u to try with me..

im sorry too if i sounded too provoking k?

hmmmmm.. thinking whether should i change to yypang for smoother riding also.. :dozed::dozed:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

later any prog after dinner call me! today i damn free!

eh last night i play mj until 6am den go meet azli i tot u also will be there leh..

nvm.. tonight i steady.. got outing can jio me lor.. except tat i maybe going to jb only..

u wan we can go in and celebrate for u by eating seafood tze cha.. order food manymany.. aaha..

Edited by tik
http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

why? change paintwork again? why sia i thought u just change?

never go celebrate ?

btw.. remember wat i said about bike shop hopping? FOR ME, i think its better to stick to a bikeshop better.. dun like go shop A already den u go shop B den after tat u go back to shop A..

imagine shop A help u to do ur bike nice nice, setting and all.. den u go shop B to do something, for example, change endcan.. den u go back shop A.. its so obvious tat ur endcan is diff den the previous trip u made to shop A.. imagine how shop A will feel?

in their heart they might be feeling, "why should i do so good for u when u actually patronise other shops for almost the same type of service?"

and i can very confirm to tell u tat the shop A tat i am talking about will not lose out in anyway if they lose u as a customer..

this one just my 2dollars worth ah.. :cheeky::cheeky:

hassan ahboh tell u wad.. u put liao den u take gunny sack tie ard the pipe.. tp ask say ur pipe kana sabo den leaking liao hahahhahaha =x

eh happy birthday, never read post properly just now so didnt know =x

btw my birthday 5th nov, we very near eh :lol:

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers

btw.. remember wat i said about bike shop hopping? FOR ME, i think its better to stick to a bikeshop better.. dun like go shop A already den u go shop B den after tat u go back to shop A..

imagine shop A help u to do ur bike nice nice, setting and all.. den u go shop B to do something, for example, change endcan.. den u go back shop A.. its so obvious tat ur endcan is diff den the previous trip u made to shop A.. imagine how shop A will feel?

in their heart they might be feeling, "why should i do so good for u when u actually patronise other shops for almost the same type of service?"

and i can very confirm to tell u tat the shop A tat i am talking about will not lose out in anyway if they lose u as a customer..

this one just my 2dollars worth ah.. :cheeky::cheeky:

Yeah this i understand bro, thanks for advise though. I got what you meant and know you meant well. But afterall I mean having something else on the bike doesnt really means i patronise other shops you get what i mean? Like this you do LEDs on your bike, those LEDs you too didn't get from them right? Afterall it's cosmetics yeah. They can't possibly fault me on this, in the end i do still patronise and let them do certain stuff which i'll go back and do whenever possible. Afterall, what i wasn't happy was simply becos one of the mechs there did something to my bike without approval from me. Let me throw a question back at you, would you like someone to do something to your bike without your knowledge? I guess you wouldn't. Different people have different expectations on their bike, thus that was kinda bad experience. I do still patronise as usual, I let them do my bike but different mech and stuff.

For example, I'm currently also in NS, thus i can't always make trips to JB whenever my bike has a problem or what right? So, previously i did in SG and he wasn't happy that i patched back the airbox, airbox hose, blah blah etc. I mean we also have to be realistic, given my current occupation as a NSF, i can't pop over to JB as often as anyone of you. You'd probably understand when you get in NS :)

Going to tebrau city was to see if i can find a mech which can suit to my needs cos at times ks is very packed on the days when i can make it over there... so at least i have an alternative.

All in all, these are the 2 bike shops in msia I'd go to depending on schedule and all. If they choose to misunderstand after my explanation which i'd given to ahboy regarding my airbox patched back by my SG shop, then there's nothing i can do. I believe ultimately, I'm the customer, money is mine, i've the right to choose, not as though i do not patronise their shop totally. It really depends on schedule.

Well well, no offence if i sounded harsh but after much explanation given to that mech, he still wasn't happy, so there's nothing i can do as i try to compromise given him the basic respect he deserve.

Edited by blueacidic

never say must try with me ma.. i just asking whether u wan anot..

quite recently ago i saw ur msn wrote something like "speed or standard?"

den now u change to pdk endcan i tot u going for speed already..

so i tot if u going for speed already why not try try testing testing with me lor..

but since u dun wan den its ok.. also never take a knife put at ur neck ask u to try with me..

im sorry too if i sounded too provoking k?

hmmmmm.. thinking whether should i change to yypang for smoother riding also.. :dozed::dozed:

Yeah it's ok, i did rejected but yeah you kept asking me so i thought if you really wanna try can get someone who is more experience and better with this kind to test it with you though. My definition of speed is totally different from you and many other KR riders, yeah. Standard also got standard to a limit, if you want to say 100% standard then LEDs all, racing footrest all also not standard by right. So yeah, certain things standard to me is important. Different people different expectations.

Anyway no offence :cool:

Yeah this i understand bro, thanks for advise though. I got what you meant and know about this as well. But afterall I mean having something else on the bike doesnt really means i patronise other shops you get what i mean? Like this you do LEDs on your bike, those LEDs you too didn't get from them right? Afterall it's cosmetics yeah. They can't possible fault me on this, in the end i do still patronise and let them do certain stuff which i want to.

just a point for u to note.. all my leds was done before i got to noe about kokseng and patronize it..

but watever it is.. its up to u.. i got no loss anyway.. :)