Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

wrong!

even 2.4km

i dun think u can win me!

i still can hatam the TIGER whole night!

dun play play!

hehehe!

but i mean is correct!

and dun pcc too many !

hehehe!

aiyo.. i not say u old la alvin!

i just asking u tat if young sprain back must get treated fast.. if not in the future when old already will have alot of problem..

cos u more senior.. i tot can ask u about this! i never say u cannot run 2.4 cannot wack tiger all.. ahaha..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

:lol: send me msn then!

Oh didn't know bout this. Des tried before?

heard from one of the mech in JB...

It is meant for big bikes..Think of this..Do you like it when your tyres are cold or warmed up? Same theory applies..However..Too much of somethin is never good..:cool:

:slapforehead:

Not true..They simply have different additives..If it heats up fast big bikes won't be usin it seein how hot they can get in such a short time..Instead it has the capability to stay at low temperatures for a much longer period..Frankly its overkill for small bikes but to each its own..:cool:

ooo... izzit? sorry wrong information den... :( since 2 person has verify.. that means engine ice is GOOD.. :D

u wan i lend u my house the message chair for u to sit awhile lor.. no need tong one dollar coin de..

if still cannot i recommend u to this old uncle at yishun.. he at home do 铁打 one..

each session only $25 plus wrap medicine if needed..

quite effective.. my mother and i if got sprain or muscle pain or sprain until veins will find this uncle do..

so young sprain back dun play play.. later old liao den u noe.. am i correct uncle alvin? ahhaa..

bro.. intro intro that uncle.. how long? $25 for how many hour?

Mr Tik, Coolants acts to cool down engine compartments when it radiates more heat than it should be. Engine Ice possesses a better grade of coolant agents that maintain ya engine temperature for optimal performance. I ever used before and when I got stuck in JB traffic jam for 2 hrs straight!!! I never turn off the ignition as im gg uphill but my temperature remains at low cool level. Unlike the normal cheap green coolant, the temperature would have raise up!!

I say, go for the ENGINE ICE..WORTH THE MONEY!!

Its raining bro.. plus im stuck working!!

good good.. ok.. since 2 person has mentioned..

sorry my information is wrong.. :(

I'll go for engine ice next round.. :)

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

as compfused mentioned...

I'm wet chicken whole day.. run here and there.. sianz...

maybe... possible as well..

lolx.. funny lei..

Hey jay, your bike got sway to right or left anot? I help you do step 1.. lolx..

:thumb: you got it all...

lolx.. welcome.. but u r also a pro in it.. not much guidance if I didn't recall wrongly.. lolx.. :)

bro no need..fiona xie use her mouth instead of foot everynight to help me balance..

Dos any 1 of u using duro tyre?

yes me. it sucks. its cheap. easy to skid. u buy, u regret.

Don't dress for the ride.Dress for the crash.:thumb:

u wan i lend u my house the message chair for u to sit awhile lor.. no need tong one dollar coin de..

if still cannot i recommend u to this old uncle at yishun.. he at home do 铁打 one..

each session only $25 plus wrap medicine if needed..

quite effective.. my mother and i if got sprain or muscle pain or sprain until veins will find this uncle do..

so young sprain back dun play play.. later old liao den u noe.. am i correct uncle alvin? ahhaa..

eh bring me go leh my back not good 1

u wan meet.. he wan meet.. i also wan to meet..

hmmmmmm.. so where shall we meet and wat shall we do??

nv follow your bro ? HAHAH

Dos any 1 of u using duro tyre?

don look like a good tyre

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

bro.. intro intro that uncle.. how long? $25 for how many hour?

its not by hours de.. it depends on ur condition and how he goes about treating it.. the strange thing is he like noe how ur body the veins run de.. for example ur lower lower back there pain for few weeks already, he will rub ur leg de.. den after tat u feel shiok.. den soon recover liao.. if u really wan den i pm u his number and address lor.. must call him before going up ah..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

its not by hours de.. it depends on ur condition and how he goes about treating it.. the strange thing is he like noe how ur body the veins run de.. for example ur lower lower back there pain for few weeks already, he will rub ur leg de.. den after tat u feel shiok.. den soon recover liao.. if u really wan den i pm u his number and address lor.. must call him before going up ah..

i wan go leh pei me :D

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

tik pm me the number and address... thank

RwaN care bouT the ENGINE NT THe OUTLOOK

eh bro.. im not being racist.. but he is an old chinese uncle.. i not sure whether he got do business for malays or does he even communicate in english or malay.. but watever it is, i will still pm u.. u can try?

and also one important note.. if not effective for u, please dun f*ck me k?? ahaha..

oh ok...the rear 120 quite big rite?...but qoute me RM300

good for corner :D but 300rm u can get battlelax liaoz lo best tyre of all

i wan go too

sure ? HAHA

Yes bro, the date might change due to work commitment. I keep u info, just PM me ya hp number.

Maybe ya fork oil insufficient on the right side or ya body wt more to the right or simply the road itself.

Based on ya bike, no need to teach u!! Just u go to bike shop and ask them, do u have WMD ?

what is a WMD?

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

bro no need..fiona xie use her mouth instead of foot everynight to help me balance..

oo... power... good good.. :)

okok.. thanks.. no prob.. cause I have back pain since a few years ago.. seen doctor.. seen chinese sen sei.. all failed.. Only okok nia.. need some power one.. :)

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

aiyo.. i not say u old la alvin!

i just asking u tat if young sprain back must get treated fast.. if not in the future when old already will have alot of problem..

cos u more senior.. i tot can ask u about this! i never say u cannot run 2.4 cannot wack tiger all.. ahaha..

im old what

u say me old

i also never mind!

hehe!

i know what u mean

just joke wif u only!

but this real 1

dun pcc too much

(u see so many 1 got back problem!

this joke also!)

********** DAMN PISSED NOW

kuroro: plssss, i only want to know money how many the 2 piece of fork. not how heavy.. not how big also! NOT HOW MANY PIECE ALSO! THX MANY MANY!

Frankly, i have no clue.....

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers

Yes bro, the date might change due to work commitment. I keep u info, just PM me ya hp number.

Maybe ya fork oil insufficient on the right side or ya body wt more to the right or simply the road itself.

Based on ya bike, no need to teach u!! Just u go to bike shop and ask them, do u have WMD ?

I cucuk mata u then u know Inuki! I will help upz for ya sale!!!

Mr Tik, Coolants acts to cool down engine compartments when it radiates more heat than it should be. Engine Ice possesses a better grade of coolant agents that maintain ya engine temperature for optimal performance. I ever used before and when I got stuck in JB traffic jam for 2 hrs straight!!! I never turn off the ignition as im gg uphill but my temperature remains at low cool level. Unlike the normal cheap green coolant, the temperature would have raise up!!

I say, go for the ENGINE ICE..WORTH THE MONEY!!

Its raining bro.. plus im stuck working!!

Oh, didn't really rain though, slight drizzling. Anyway engine ice sounds good though, but i guess normal one is good enough for usage in Singapore.

thank tik pm received... nvm just ask ah if he do then okies ah.if not no problem hahaha... i don't **** guys hehehe...

BRO! LONG TIME NO SEE! You got back problem ah?

Im still a young Pilot!!! Hehehe.. U should address them as Veteran!! Me a Rookie!!

:lol: wah haven slp?

eh bro dun angry ar..but i think u talking about nerve and not vein..vein is a blood vessel sending spent blood back to your heart..nerve is the one which causes pain..just let u noe..coz alot of chinese ppl just convert from "gen" to vein..just a friendly correction no malice intended..

oh ok...the rear 120 quite big rite?...but qoute me RM300

300rm? in singapore i think u get battlax tires is only abt 90 sing? and dun get form malaysia..i heard from ALOT of people that malaysian tires the quality not as good as singapore ones..just my 2 cents worth..

oo... power... good good.. :)

okok.. thanks.. no prob.. cause I have back pain since a few years ago.. seen doctor.. seen chinese sen sei.. all failed.. Only okok nia.. need some power one.. :)

er bro, i think what u need is to go get an x ray done or smth on ur spine instead of going all this chinese sinseh stuff..i can tell u, all this chinese sinseh and malay sinseh whatever, in the end can only do abit of joint manipulation and effective massaging to help ease pain and help u recover faster..a western osteopath can do the same stuff but at a higher fee..but if its a chronic condition which has been going on for years, a chinese sinseh is not gonna help.

i dislocate shoulder 2nd time i went to see a chinese sinseh..he massage abit, pull here pull there abit, put the suction cups abit, give me the green medicine abit..in the end, 2 months later still dislocate..now i dun even see doc anymore..i dislocate, i put back myself rest for 2-3 hours and just resume my normal activities..

for u i think no matter how power the "tie ta" i think also same..in singapore u cant expect those got ancient clan all those one..china i still believe..if i were u i would probably work out and train my lower back muscles and a very important muscle group called erector spinae..

im old what

u say me old

i also never mind!

hehe!

i know what u mean

just joke wif u only!

but this real 1

dun pcc too much

(u see so many 1 got back problem!

this joke also!)

uncle alvin, all those ppl say what pcc will cause back pain la, kidney failure la,liver failure la all those crap is just myth..there is no such thing..pcc is healthy if in moderation..whether a person pcc too much or not depends on whether it impacts his life seriously..if a person stay home or take mc from work every week just to pcc then its smth wrong le..if never affect their lives then its ok no matter how often u do it..moderation is key and this term varies with the individual..

if they really backpain is cause of unhealthy bending habits..anyhow lift things never workout or exercise back muscles and core muscles..not coz of pcc...too much of anything is never good mah..

" CANNOT AH I TIRED AH " :dot::dot::dot::dot::dot::dot::dot::dot::dot::dot:

i got lab at 8 am and i am still online..gosh..

Edited by chocolatejay

Don't dress for the ride.Dress for the crash.:thumb: