SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

huh.. take leave lah..

ooo.. dec.. can't lei.. have to wait til my gf free.. she's not free during dec.. :(

I'll ask again.. but.. mostly.. can't.. :(

**confirm cannot liaoz.. asked.. :(

dec mid week ma...i plannin but if good reply thn will go... my passport expire at feb...plus cnt renew dunno y oso?? might wana consider leavin ur gf behind??

Some memories cant be erased...

haha. sure2. should lepak more often. i scared to organize luh. cause most of the time my plans very random then scared people dont like. thats why i leave it to blueboy to organize. haha.

..... next time i see you. you watch out. haha.

alamak!juz plan lar.random2 also still outing mahz.at d end of d dae,krs enjoy themselves through d gathering.dat's wat matters most. :)

-NeeKatoB-

who told u -.- i gd boy u can ask milly lol who tell u 1 so bad sabo me

haha u gd boy how come u straight away know what he talking abt..lol..i also thought he talking abt height..haha..

Bro, do u need additional gadget for the hazard lightings?

sry ar bro hassan..tml last min cant..please help me check out full service the price there can? and also steel brakehose there cost how much..thank u very much..

i also wanna do hazard lights!!! is it difficult?

Don't dress for the ride.Dress for the crash.:thumb:

wah emo go alone sio

sry brother ):

ahha.. i nvm de.. i also quite used to going in alone already..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

hi bro...

Date: Estimated Somewhere in March 2010

Days needed: 5 days

transport: Plane/bike *choice is yours

estimated amount for plane tickets: $1xx/person

staying rate: estimated $50/room X5days= estimated $250, see how many people going den can share..

I'll be going to thailand around March next year.. exact date/time will be confirmed on 15 dec.. I wish to know who will be interested..

You can choose between bike transport or plane.. Most likely will be via plane.. Bike is risky and tiring.. Of cuz.. Majority wins.. Kindly add in your name and the transport desired..

I'll confirm go no matter wat.. Cuz I really wish to go and buy those stuff.. Our KR's stuff.. :D and of cuz.. shopping!! :D

1) adesmond2 (Plane)

2) tik (Plane)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

haha u gd boy how come u straight away know what he talking abt..lol..i also thought he talking abt height..haha..

er duno how to say but im really a gd boy trust me i dun lie :(

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

Full service fee at Sin Hui Motors is only RM45 and its not inclusive of gasket set. At AGL, RM 80 and not inclusive of gasket set.

wah so cheap?! hmm how much does a gasket set cost? and please help me ask the price of steel brake hose..i believe my brake hose is leaking..my braking efficiency not there..need to do smth abt it..

Don't dress for the ride.Dress for the crash.:thumb:

dec mid week ma...i plannin but if good reply thn will go... my passport expire at feb...plus cnt renew dunno y oso?? might wana consider leavin ur gf behind??

i doubt so...

hi bro...

staying rate: estimated $50/room X5days= estimated $250, see how many people going den can share..

I'll be going to thailand around March next year.. exact date/time will be confirmed on 15 dec.. I wish to know who will be interested..

You can choose between bike transport or plane.. Most likely will be via plane.. Bike is risky and tiring.. Of cuz.. Majority wins.. Kindly add in your name and the transport desired..

I'll confirm go no matter wat.. Cuz I really wish to go and buy those stuff.. Our KR's stuff.. :D and of cuz.. shopping!! :D

1) adesmond2 (Plane)

2) tik (Plane)

more people... :D

so that room for you guys will be lower.. :)

Btw, i'll be having one room to myself... :D

hi BROs/SIS!!

I'm selling engine spare parts/accessories..

Need any just call me. Delivery F.O.C to your place of convenience (home,work,etc). Just pay for parts..

Name: Felza

Hp: 90028547

hmmm... original chain guard?

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

inuki>> i really wish i can....but i really cant handle this thing well!

i only let them use/feel/play on it!

what i mention above the thing r airbrush!

hehehe!

i;'ve check liaoz.. Good air brush with compressor around USD$2xx... :sian:

but...another way to buy the compressor can be done using "air pump".. those for fish tank one.. quiet alot but air cannot be adjusted.. only can leak out those air.. and need more PSI, den close those holes.. Yesterday night did my homework.. :)

Btw, will drop by your hse tml afternoon.. around 12pm ok? I'll bring some templates along.. :D:D

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Full service fee at Sin Hui Motors is only RM45 and its not inclusive of gasket set. At AGL, RM 80 and not inclusive of gasket set.

waaa.. tats alot cheaper..

but bro.. ks do have full service for 80 with gasket..

hi bro...

1) adesmond2 (Plane)

bro, u gt the address as in whr to get those kr stuff or stickers?

i gg this coming dec! :angel:

yeah~~ shopping shopping shopping!

Perseverance is the keyword.

wah so cheap?! hmm how much does a gasket set cost? and please help me ask the price of steel brake hose..i believe my brake hose is leaking..my braking efficiency not there..need to do smth abt it..
Gasket (complete) will cost around 10 or so at weda..:cool:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

i;'ve check liaoz.. Good air brush with compressor around USD$2xx... :sian:

but...another way to buy the compressor can be done using "air pump".. those for fish tank one.. quiet alot but air cannot be adjusted.. only can leak out those air.. and need more PSI, den close those holes.. Yesterday night did my homework.. :)

Btw, will drop by your hse tml afternoon.. around 12pm ok? I'll bring some templates along.. :D:D

mean cashconverter that 1 can use huh?

ok!doorbell not working

reach ,call me

hi bro...

1) adesmond2 (Plane)

2) tik (Plane)

kit, can help me buy stuffs? hehe.

Class 2B - 16 Mar 09 (1st attempt)

Class 2A - 24 Aug 10 (1st attempt)

Class 3C - in the process

KRR(Monster Energy) - 25 Mar 09 till 18 Sep 09 FBB1825X (Memories... Alice)

KRR(Emma) - 19 Sep 09 till 25 Mar 10 FT2361T

RX-Z(Mia) - 17 Mar 10 till 17 Dec 11

KRR(Narnia) - 24 Dec 11 till forever and ever untill when when

who standard mod?? mine standard only. :angel:

black with chrome. super nice, :thumb:

standard? uh. kan. lagi superb. haha.

black and chrome sounds like my bike soon to be. although i havent decided whether to do black or maroon. still contemplating. haha.

alamak!juz plan lar.random2 also still outing mahz.at d end of d dae,krs enjoy themselves through d gathering.dat's wat matters most. :)

haha. true. at the end of the day. as long as we enjoy ourself happy already.

kit, can help me buy stuffs? hehe.

i was thinking the same thing. ahaha.

Fear ends where FAITH begins.