SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

theres someone here specilized in rims already.. i nvr believe in stepping into other ppl's terrotory xD

u can look for hafiz the 2nd spiderman bike.. he and khai used to do rims.. licked chrome summore..

hafiz?khai?i dun tink i noe dem lei.did dey join us during d dam outing?

-NeeKatoB-

haiz.. korean girls again........

i wan to be the guitar tat the girl on the left is holding................

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

guys i have been to bangkok. assuming 250, you will be staying at baiyoke suite or something similar yes? I really wanna let you all know, dont expect alot of kr parts there. Everything is kup kia there. Their racing cdi all dunno what thai brand which they say use for kup kia but can use for sport bike, which i dun believe...

Been there for like 5 days, seen only 2 SPs and abt less then 5 kr(the oldest type, square head ferring)

I suggest you go indonesia, lots of kr stuff there, plus ferry boat can settle...

anyway if you all go, the motor area in bangkok is wat chuat district or sometin.

i stayed there 5 days, any qn feel free to ask.

bro.. cost of staying?

location of bike shops you found?

wat stuff you have brought? *bike stuff

hotel there safely?

the people speak wat language?

22~24 by plane.. will be @ baiyoke boutique..

oooo.. you really going thailand also?

bro, u gt the address as in whr to get those kr stuff or stickers?

i gg this coming dec! :angel:

yeah~~ shopping shopping shopping!

not sure also.. researching...

hi bro...

Date: Estimated Somewhere in March 2010

Days needed: 5 days

transport: Plane/bike *choice is yours

estimated amount for plane tickets: $1xx/person

staying rate: estimated $50/room X5days= estimated $250, see how many people going den can share..

I'll be going to thailand around March next year.. exact date/time will be confirmed on 15 dec.. I wish to know who will be interested..

You can choose between bike transport or plane.. Most likely will be via plane.. Bike is risky and tiring.. Of cuz.. Majority wins.. Kindly add in your name and the transport desired..

I'll confirm go no matter wat.. Cuz I really wish to go and buy those stuff.. Our KR's stuff.. :D and of cuz.. shopping!! :D

1) adesmond2 (Plane)

2) tik (Plane)

anymore?

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Gasket (complete) will cost around 10 or so at weda..:cool:

i will be doing at malaysia..ownself buy also cannot ask them do later they angry..

standard? uh. kan. lagi superb. haha.

black and chrome sounds like my bike soon to be. although i havent decided whether to do black or maroon. still contemplating. haha.

haha. true. at the end of the day. as long as we enjoy ourself happy already.

i was thinking the same thing. ahaha.

bro go for maroon..black too common..maroon nice colour..

YES! finally im proven to be a good boy! aaha..

:dozed::dozed::dozed:

FINE. then you lick my balls till chrome can? :dozed:

eh bro u always asking guys to lick ur balls untill chrome leh...girls tongue not enough strength u turn to guys ar? lol..

serious? favour uh. kay then. its black for me then. ahaha.

haha. i respect them too. i wish i could go track and try my bike too. always wanted to try how its like :angel:

go maroon!

hmmm. i hope so uh. i heard my friend go track. he wear only jacket and $12 jeans from peninsula. then last corner he crash. his endcan got scratches all over. his exchaust stomach break into two. his right fairing all badly scratched. whats worse his jeans and boxers got hole on the right butt cheek. then his right butt cheek got one effingly big scar. tisk2. poor thing uh the guy.

alamak..poor thing ar he..aiya nvm u intro me to him..i teach him how to corner without getting his ass scrapped..lol..

bro.. cost of staying?

hotel there safely?

oooo.. you really going thailand also?

not sure also.. researching...

hi bro...

Date: Estimated Somewhere in March 2010

Days needed: 5 days

transport: Plane/bike *choice is yours

estimated amount for plane tickets: $1xx/person

staying rate: estimated $50/room X5days= estimated $250, see how many people going den can share..

I'll be going to thailand around March next year.. exact date/time will be confirmed on 15 dec.. I wish to know who will be interested..

You can choose between bike transport or plane.. Most likely will be via plane.. Bike is risky and tiring.. Of cuz.. Majority wins.. Kindly add in your name and the transport desired..

I'll confirm go no matter wat.. Cuz I really wish to go and buy those stuff.. Our KR's stuff.. :D and of cuz.. shopping!! :D

1) adesmond2 (Plane)

2) tik (Plane)

anymore?

bro i think they speak portugese..lol..:faint::faint::faint:

Edited by chocolatejay

Don't dress for the ride.Dress for the crash.:thumb:

hmmm. i hope so uh. i heard my friend go track. he wear only jacket and $12 jeans from peninsula. then last corner he crash. his endcan got scratches all over. his exchaust stomach break into two. his right fairing all badly scratched. whats worse his jeans and boxers got hole on the right butt cheek. then his right butt cheek got one effingly big scar. tisk2. poor thing uh the guy.

wah fierce.

glenn.. dun listen him talk c*ck.. he went track before twice! ahaha..

oh, ya huh! now then i remembered. cb azli

haha. you tell too fast uh kit. people trying to trick him abit. ahaha.

you can trick me, i let you trick, anything you wan trick i can.. but also just give me 1 time!

for some only, not all.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!. i think i noe tt guy :angel:

how to know which kind? o_O

ok

u learn liao

i learn from u!

i so noob, you my airbrush master leh! even if i really learn any new things sure tell you one la, dont worry! hahaha! oh ya the carb thing you told des already right? must ask him :D

bro.. cost of staying?

hotel there safely?

Ok cost really depends on you. Per day around 300 baht for food+transport. around 1-2k if you wanna shop lots. A t-shirt is around 100bhat.

I suggest staying at baiyoke butique, cheap and quite cosy rooms, but quite small per room. They have baiyoke sky hotel nearby(tallest building in thai) and if you stay in any baiyoke hotel(botique, suite etc) can get 50% off buffet.

Yes almost everyone there can speak basic english.

The baiyoke area is about a 10-15min walk to siam area(the orchard/bugis area of bangkok.) Very high class place, for eg their Paragon has lambos, porche cars on display inside. Go to central world mall for all your chiobu needs.

There will be tuk-tuks around the hotel area pestering you to go massage, makan or patpong(thailand geylang). Dun follow them as they will bring you to those really ex places so they can get commission. Go find yourself and you can get same service for much cheaper.

Bike shops can be found here and there but there is a bunch clustered at Worachak district. They have original kawa parts there but for the old KR. YSS suspension around 300-400(fake or ori i no idea) They dont have racing parts tho, only for kup kia and kawasaki ksr(very popular bike there). Did not try elsewhere as i only set aside half day to look for bike stuff.

Shopping areas:

Suan lum night market - High quality copies of watches can get there. I got a chopard for around 60sgd (real one around 5k sgd :)) opens from 6pm-12am

Chaut tu chaut - weekend whole day market, clothes and apparel, very massive. Opens only on sat/sun.

Platinum mall - 5min walk from hotel area, good for apparel too.

Siam area must visit: central world, MBK(mabukong) mall, paragon, ....in fact just go all of them la.

Most massages cost abt 300-400 for 2hr full body. Very shiok. Dun go the ones below hotel area, they suck. Go elsewhere.

Wat arun - Huge temple take ur pics and boat ride.

Whereever u go, whatever you do always bargain. There nuttin is fixed, except things like fastfood, MRT etc.

1SGD = 23-24bhat

Long post, but just for information to those going.

Edited by kuroro3

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers

Ok cost really depends on you. Per day around 300 baht for food+transport. around 1-2k if you wanna shop lots. A t-shirt is around 100bhat.

I suggest staying at baiyoke butique, cheap and quite cosy rooms, but quite small per room. They have baiyoke sky hotel nearby(tallest building in thai) and if you stay in any baiyoke hotel(botique, suite etc) can get 50% off buffet.

The baiyoke area is about a 10-15min walk to siam area(the orchard/bugis area of bangkok.) Very high class place, for eg their Paragon has lambos, porche cars on display inside. Go to central world mall for all your chiobu needs.

There will be tuk-tuks around the hotel area pestering you to go massage, makan or patpong(thailand geylang). Dun follow them as they will bring you to those really ex places so they can get commission. Go find yourself and you can get same service for much cheaper.

Bike shops can be found here and there but there is a bunch clustered at Worachak district. They have original kawa parts there but for the old KR. YSS suspension around 300-400(fake or ori i no idea) They dont have racing parts tho, only for kup kia and kawasaki ksr(very popular bike there). Did not try elsewhere as i only set aside half day to look for bike stuff.

Shopping areas:

Suan lum night market - High quality copies of watches can get there. I got a chopard for around 60sgd (real one around 5k sgd :)) opens from 6pm-12am

Chaut tu chaut - weekend whole day market, clothes and apparel, very massive. Opens only on sat/sun.

Siam area must visit: central world, MBK(mabukong) mall, paragon, ....in fact just go all of them la.

Most massages cost abt 300-400 for 2hr full body. Very shiok. Dun go the ones below hotel area, they suck. Go elsewhere.

Whereever u go, whatever you do always bargain. There nuttin is fixed, except things like fastfood, MRT etc.

1SGD = 23-24bhat

thanks bro for all the information!! :) sounds great.. keke..

YSS suspension around 300-400

and I super paranoid once i'm out of singapore.. :sian:

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Shopping areas:

1SGD = 23-24bhat

great information u hav thr. :thumb:

anw, if guys wan more budget hotel can try citinpratunam. think its about 70-80sgd/night. though i nv stay this hotel b4.. but see the website lik quite nice leh.

http://www.citinpratunam.com/

central world gt naraya! i think ur gfs will wanna chiong the naraya thr. its very cheap! gotta queue and squeeze in the shop.

baiyoke suite rooms pretty big. they gt living room and a small dining area.. so if wanna share room, mayb some can slp in the living room?

baiyoke boutique.. haven been thr.

baiyoke sky.. staying this dec. heeh. hopefully good place ah. plus they got sky bar!

ok.. sry, abit off topic. nth on bikes. =X

Perseverance is the keyword.

khyrul: khai, kasi aku idea paintwork baru.(give me idea for new paintwork)

kit: eh got 1 bike same paintwork with u sia in rp. ride krr oso. no fairing. effing simillar uh.

Class 2B - 16 Mar 09 (1st attempt)

Class 2A - 24 Aug 10 (1st attempt)

Class 3C - in the process

KRR(Monster Energy) - 25 Mar 09 till 18 Sep 09 FBB1825X (Memories... Alice)

KRR(Emma) - 19 Sep 09 till 25 Mar 10 FT2361T

RX-Z(Mia) - 17 Mar 10 till 17 Dec 11

KRR(Narnia) - 24 Dec 11 till forever and ever untill when when

kit: eh got 1 bike same paintwork with u sia in rp. ride krr oso. no fairing. effing simillar uh.

Mayb u saw kit's bike? He rp 1 haha

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

:cool:

Last nite, I spotted a brand new KRR plate FBD. Stopped the terrified P plate rider,act tough and GARANG. Ask for his license card and inspected his brand new bike. Still got the crispy smell of his engine. Then, I announced to him,abt myself and he went mad and chased me away!! He thought im some TP or what,doing undercover! Noty me!

:clapping: u really did that ? Lol u look like tp meh why u ask him stop he stop and let u check him u sure do crazy stuffs haha

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

Last nite, I spotted a brand new KRR plate FBD. Stopped the terrified P plate rider,act tough and GARANG. Ask for his license card and inspected his brand new bike. Still got the crispy smell of his engine. Then, I announced to him,abt myself and he went mad and chased me away!! He thought im some TP or what,doing undercover! Noty me!

haha.nice 1 lar bro! :thumb:

-NeeKatoB-

I dont look like TP or resembles any TP officer. This is the actual event.. Im just feeling bored and I spotted a brand new KRR. Reminds of my own bike, I approached the rider whom is abt to start his bike.I act tough la..its not that Im always like this..but suddenly I just feel like disturbing a stranger..I came to him and ask him to dismount from his bike. I asked him for his driving license in a very course voice. He looked pale. Then i inspected his bike,looks nice to me..clean and new. Then I told him tat im just a nobody and his pale face turned into devil face and he F...K me and chased me away. I laughed as I ran away!!

haha.seriously.gd 1.whr it happend?

-NeeKatoB-

Mayb u saw kit's bike? He rp 1 haha

no la. doubt so. coz ytd i just talk to him, den his head fairing black. tis one got colour like his paintwork. den summore i smile at him, he make 1 face. haha. wtf

the paintwork would not be the same for too long..... soon....... ahah..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

thanks bro for all the information!! :) sounds great.. keke..

YSS suspension around 300-400

and I super paranoid once i'm out of singapore.. :sian:

Yep very safe. Many times safer then johor. Only got myself a fast throttle for 5buck. But its a single cable type :sian: mabe shall giv my fren who rides a fino

great information u hav thr. :thumb:

anw, if guys wan more budget hotel can try citinpratunam. think its about 70-80sgd/night. though i nv stay this hotel b4.. but see the website lik quite nice leh.

http://www.citinpratunam.com/

central world gt naraya! i think ur gfs will wanna chiong the naraya thr. its very cheap! gotta queue and squeeze in the shop.

baiyoke suite rooms pretty big. they gt living room and a small dining area.. so if wanna share room, mayb some can slp in the living room?

baiyoke boutique.. haven been thr.

baiyoke sky.. staying this dec. heeh. hopefully good place ah. plus they got sky bar!

ok.. sry, abit off topic. nth on bikes. =X

fuhh baiyoke sky seh ... must be bf sponsor :angel:

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers

any ppl freee now?? wan go anywher today?

haha. just come back from jb pumpet. den now in class rotting. hahaha. kit action uh new paintwerk. racer. tsk.

haha. just come back from jb pumpet. den now in class rotting. hahaha. kit action uh new paintwerk. racer. tsk.

no.. not action.. i dun even noe whether my paintwork will turn out nice anot..